Pages:
Author

Topic: can you imagine bitcoin as your prime currency. - page 12. (Read 1460 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I think that the policy of inventing the currency that every country that has fashion in recent times has taken its own currency has to come to an end because I think that Bitco has taken the place as a strong crypto currency in the general world order, covering all currencies.
Bitcoin as a primary currency is of so much advantage, but first it is important to explore its nature, functionalities and acquire knowledge to be well-aware and well-verse on what needs to be done or not. It can be possible, but what may close that opportunity would be mass rejection and jurisdiction of its operation. I hope everyone would realize its convenience and benefits and that lead to wide-acceptance of Bitcoin.
I strongly agree! We can't really control different opinions when it comes to legalizing bitcoin and be used as a virtual currency or prime currency. If it will be approved, I guess it would take a lot of time, procedures, and a long way to go. It's legality is by country to country and territory. I understand that for now, Bitcoin is still developing but reaching its current and future success is no joke. It already leaves mark of its great contribution from different walks of life across the globe. Everything starts from small and humble beginnings and I believe that bitcoin's extensive recognition will be possible, if not now, for sure perfect time will come. If it's meant to be, it will really happen.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
I'm still rather new to this world of cryptocurrencies and haven't yet bought anything substantial using bitcoin but I think that in like 5 years we will be able to pay for food and taxi using BTC.
There are so many new projects related to cryptos and I still can't figure out why wouldn't they create and promote a mobile app that would allow people to pay for goods and services in BTC like with those PIN pads in every store?
Activity: 1139
I think that the policy of inventing the currency that every country that has fashion in recent times has taken its own currency has to come to an end because I think that Bitco has taken the place as a strong crypto currency in the general world order, covering all currencies.
Bitcoin as a primary currency is of so much advantage, but first it is important to explore its nature, functionalities and acquire knowledge to be well-aware and well-verse on what needs to be done or not. It can be possible, but what may close that opportunity would be mass rejection and jurisdiction of its operation. I hope everyone would realize its convenience and benefits and that lead to wide-acceptance of Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Every one has his own speculation about bitcoin every ideas matter. Guys what's yours.
not a shadow again since I feel the benefits themselves now become my main income because with bitcoin my life began to be fulfilled even the income is greater than my main job.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 589
In the future Bitcoin could be not just a currency for all but it could also serve as an open ended opportunity for people to earn and to gain profit with the used of trading and simple investment. Bitcoin is a form of cryptocurreny that could be used in transaction and investment so how come people wouldn't used it in the first place.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Every one has his own speculation about bitcoin every ideas matter. Guys what's yours.
no,i cant imagine bitcoin as my prime currency, first of all cost of transaction is very expensive,and bigger is price for btc them more expensive to send it to anyone. bitcoin blockchain is very slow too
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Bitcoin for me is totally money, everytime I need something to buy the Bitcoin is here. I used it for payment also. Because this is my primary income. And my own prediction, it will last forever and it will be our future money. So I am ready for this.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Activity: 1107
Merit: 256
BTC or any other crypto is far from that. I can't even assign 1% of my current transaction to it.
But the question is that if you really can imagine that situation, for me this is the best way to make investments or payments for any products, i wish that in next 5 years world could accept this method of payment as official one in most of countries.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I would like to use Bitcoin as a prime currency but in the case when I will have the crypto friendly market environment around me. It doesn't make any sense to keep all the funds in Bitcoin if no one around you knows about it. We don't have the crypto friendly market environment as of now in most of the countries so I won't use Bitcoin as a prime currency but still, it is my first priority if the other guy is willing to accept it against his goods and services.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I think most of us here are, we want Bitcoin to be at the surface and be used as the primary currrency not only in the internet but in the whole world. Let us make it happen, fully recognize by the people, let us not stop supporting it. Imagine where we are if this comes through, we might get our lambo's too like the one who got it first.
Likewise here. Since I dont have a permanent job, as a freelance in bitcoin it is my source of primary income. I am great to have this kind of opportunity. I just hope more governments will  legalize the use of bitcoin. So everyone can reap all its benefits.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
BTC or any other crypto is far from that. I can't even assign 1% of my current transaction to it.
Activity: 397

I have somehow find this interesting as what if we all use bitcoin as our main currency for all the countries.Maybe this will solve a lot of issues that fiats cant resolve. By using bitcoin and the blockchain technology we can eliminate crimes as we can trace where the bitcoin came from if it was used by criminals.
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
To present such a scenario is how to present humanity on Mars or victory over cancer. Such a scenario is inevitably realized, it just takes time. the generation of Buffett and his ilk will never be allowed to dominate bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
No i cant,because theres only 21million bitcoins in circulation i wonder how huge the price of this if we will use it as prime currencies.

Why not just respect what we ate having now,and besides we can use bitcoin freely even if fiats is existing so lets not make it a problem ,theres alot of things to consider than doing this an issue
If more people starts using Bitcoin in the future and the price starts to blow up it can still be usable by dividing the amounts in to smaller pieces. They could do some changes if necessary for now we'll stick with what we currently have which is satoshis.

but I doubt that happens someday, because people are greedy and just do things for their own interest
That sounds unfair. Don't lose hope though maybe it'll happen once your country assigns a new leader.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
The bottomline, I'm willing to use btc as a primary currency but the problem is I don't see any opportunities here to do so. Though crypto is not restricted here in our country, it still not well known and broadly implemented. Nevertheless, i'm still hopong that it will change someday.

Instead of waiting for things to start rolling, try contribute yourself by raising awareness locally. The longer you are doing nothing to force through changes, the longer it takes for other people around you to do it. It makes sense as well, because if you aren't spending any of your coins, or not showing merchants locally that you have that incentive, why would they accept Bitcoin?

People here are quite hypocrite. They expect Bitcoin to be a currency, and even blame it some times for not being that, but they don't do anything to change it.

I have this year basically 'forced' people selling goods locally to accept Bitcoin because I am not going to use fiat. I gave them a choice, you continue relisting your products online where no one is buying them, or you can accept my Bitcoins and you can have it sold right now, and so it happened. Cheesy

Funny thing is that he was asking me later on whether or not I'm interested in buying more stuff with Bitcoin. That's real life adoption taking place. Wink
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Bitcoin is my money. Want to sell me something? Don't even bother unless you are selling it for bitcoin.
The creation of bitcoin is for using it and not for holding it in your wallet to make more money. I want bitcoin to be used by everyone in this world so that there will be only in currency in the world and there will be no need for any exchange of local money for payments in other countries. Bitcoin is my prime currency and I will use it for my daily needs.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
This is not science-fiction. In my country, there is some big economist who considers this probability. Many countries don't want to trade with USD between them. Russia, of course, the biggest of these countries. We are going to use our fiat in the near future that's sure but maybe we are going to use BTC as our prime currency
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
Bitcoin is my money. Want to sell me something? Don't even bother unless you are selling it for bitcoin.
Bigup RodeoX! I have read about your exploits in Africa and what you are doing to bring Bitcoin awareness to that great continent. But aren't you facing challenges of buying/selling your stuff in Bitcoin in Africa, considering the fact that apart from South Africa and Nigeria all other countries in Africa are blind towards this technology? I would like to read from you on this poser.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
I can’t use Bitcoin as my main currency, because it is not fully accepted where I live. Well, the government doesn’t really consider it as illegal, but the thing is that people are not interested in using Bitcoin. Well, why would they even make use of it? I even got into Bitcoin because I was working online as of then, before I came across and found it to be quite interesting. That’s how I started working on it and started investing and making money out of it.
Pages:
Jump to: