Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you really make money on Forex? - page 12. (Read 29984 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 251
October 15, 2017, 08:01:17 AM
earning money in forex is too difficult and risky in my opinion. There is a risk that all your investment be zero value in any volatility because of x50 or x100 investment.
However there is not a such risk in cryptocurrency. Yes, cryptocurrency is more volatile than currencies, but your portfolio can not decrease to literally zero. You can hold your coin and it will eventually rise
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
October 15, 2017, 01:56:39 AM
Yeah I think so, it's like you are asking "Can you really make money by day trading cryptocurrency?", the answer is yes but you will earn a marginal amount because you are earning money by buying at low price and selling at higher price which is risky if you are depending your money for your daily needs on this.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 15, 2017, 01:52:46 AM
I think if the forex risk is too high. I never lose money in forex if we play 100 $ in one time all will be exhausted. there is nothing left if our bitcoin can neutralize defeat in this bitcoin very positively in terms of bitcoin I think I just fall in love with bitcoin.
Forex trading is not that much popular as compared to that of bitcoin trading. You can actually make money while dealing with forex but the amount of money which you’ll be earning will not be that much high. Moreover, it depends on your experience and skillset as well. Till the time you are not master in forex trading, it is difficult for you to make good money.
Forex trading is so hard because you need to study a lot of things before you gain enough knowledge to make money in forex. It is better to just trade cryptocurrencies like in poloniex or bittrex because they are easier to do rather than forex because even you only have basic knowledge about trading then you can still make money because they are not too complicated.
Activity: 734
Merit: 250
October 14, 2017, 07:04:47 PM
I think if the forex risk is too high. I never lose money in forex if we play 100 $ in one time all will be exhausted. there is nothing left if our bitcoin can neutralize defeat in this bitcoin very positively in terms of bitcoin I think I just fall in love with bitcoin.
Forex trading is not that much popular as compared to that of bitcoin trading. You can actually make money while dealing with forex but the amount of money which you’ll be earning will not be that much high. Moreover, it depends on your experience and skillset as well. Till the time you are not master in forex trading, it is difficult for you to make good money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
October 12, 2017, 03:13:01 PM
Yes, and it is very easy to take some profit from it if you know what are you doing, and if you had some previous knowledges about it, if not, then you are probably going to loss all your money in less than five minutes of trading. And if you need quick money, just invest $200 in there, and if you are lucky, in less than one hour you will have $210, it is a quickly way to make money, but it is risky too.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 01:47:30 PM
Effectively, it is dependent on the investigation that you do. have a lot of people who have been obtaining a great deal of rewards of forex, and some have grow to be rich due to the fact of it. Well, fundamentally when you are actually critical a point, then you can make a income on the subject that you target on, particularly in forex.
Activity: 585
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 12, 2017, 05:30:25 AM
I can make sure to make money from forex is very difficult, this is because forex system dependent and easy to be controlled by the owner of the system, so many people tell a difficult story to get profit and they continue to lose money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 03:11:55 AM
everybody can make a lot of money from forex as long as he has skill for trading, if not then he will suffer losses even until his capital run out. so if you want to trade in forek must learn first minimal in demo account
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Tokenpay
October 12, 2017, 03:06:15 AM
Yes you can.Why not if you can make decent money in crypto,you can also make money in forex trading fiat currency.Think this way.You can even make more money trading stocks.That is somewhat less volatile compare to crypto and fiat.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
October 12, 2017, 02:58:07 AM
i am already trading more then 6 years and profiting.
I am happy with my broker but i am waiting for spectre to jump in.
They are offering brokerless trading so this is more good then a broker.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 12, 2017, 01:48:50 AM
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
October 11, 2017, 11:45:40 PM
If you are working with a good broker then why you cant make money?
Its really very simple to make money from forex.
There is only one thing to learn "Money-Risk Management" All other indicators vs are just useless. Just draw trendlines and manage your risk you will easyly make some decent money.

That is exactly the place where people miss it: Money-Risk Management. Amateur traders increase lot size, leveraging on a small capital to over trade and getting into many currency pairs at the same time. Of course, the punishment for this will always be traders accounts going down or closing up. Forex trading is a more exciting business than cryptocurrency trading. But one has to know one's way around to enjoy that excitement.
Activity: 56
October 10, 2017, 03:19:38 PM
Indeed it is feasible as Overseas Currency often adjust prices so rapidly you just have to choose the right 1 to buy. Just like Altcoin or Cryptocurrency investing some currencies is far better than the other in phrases of development the only variation is International Forex can be based on the Country's economy which can be a big indicator that will help you to figure out whether that Fiat Currency is very good to invest your funds. On the other hand Altcoin Investing rarely has any indicators outdoors of its chart and the demand from customers they will get. 
Activity: 101
October 09, 2017, 08:02:30 AM
Forex may bring you profits but you either trade like a child without being afraid of losing anything (somehow this way people really do make money, though not so long right by the moment you realize trading could be risky) or you master trading which will take months.
I know what I am talking about.
And quite important aspect is a broker which you use. There are too many scam companies working without licenses or working just month or so.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
October 09, 2017, 08:02:09 AM
If you are working with a good broker then why you cant make money?
Its really very simple to make money from forex.
There is only one thing to learn "Money-Risk Management" All other indicators vs are just useless. Just draw trendlines and manage your risk you will easyly make some decent money.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 09, 2017, 07:55:18 AM
It is def possible. Depends on various things though. I would say its more about your self-discipline rather than how you know numbers. Your risk tolerance, ability to treat it like you full-time job, and just personality in general.
Yeah, it is all depending on our discipline on how are going to do things because if you have discipline then any source of income or field that you will do then you can be successful in it and that is why it is more important to have a good self-discipline and also patience in order to get the things or the results that you really want.
Activity: 308
October 09, 2017, 04:40:31 AM
It is def possible. Depends on various things though. I would say its more about your self-discipline rather than how you know numbers. Your risk tolerance, ability to treat it like you full-time job, and just personality in general.
Activity: 35
October 09, 2017, 04:31:48 AM
i remember i managed to earn some money on forex.. http://trade-leader.com/ here's a lot of useful information just in case
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
October 08, 2017, 06:54:26 PM
Yes, you can make money on forex but is very complicated that needs more attention and information, strategies about forex.
Activity: 22
October 08, 2017, 06:04:29 PM
Sure it is possible as Foreign Currency constantly change prices so rapidly you just have to select the right a single to get. Just like Altcoin or Cryptocurrency buying and selling some currencies is greater than the other in phrases of expansion the only difference is International Currency can be dependent on the Country's economy which can be a huge indicator that will help you to establish whether that Fiat Forex is great to spend your money. On the other hand Altcoin Buying and selling barely has any indicators outside of its chart and the need they will get. 
Pages:
Jump to: