Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you really make money on Forex? - page 13. (Read 29984 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
October 08, 2017, 05:55:24 PM
Yes, i have made a lot of money with forex, and i joined a contest that you just need to start a forex account and raise $100 to $1000 in just 10 days, and i did it. I really enjoyed trading in Forex, only that you need to pay to much attention to the markets and be very careful with the news about the pairs that you are trading.
But i won that contest because i was so lucky because i was trading with Gold - Silver - Copper, and they made more than 4% in just a few hours when i was trading.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
October 08, 2017, 05:51:37 PM
You can make money in forex but you have to be careful not to increase your lots size - that is how much you want to risk for a gain depending on your capital. It is equally a volatile market and risky too because you can lose all your capital within split seconds likewise you can make good profit within short time too. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
October 08, 2017, 04:01:48 PM
Anyone tried or currently trading forex is it possible to make money on it?
Of course forex can make money, even the first time I know trading from forex but I am not interested to do trading in forex at that time, because of limited funds that I have so I can not make a deposit to start trading in forex.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 08, 2017, 03:47:07 PM
It's obvious that people are making money on forex trading, forex trading is not buying low and selling high as regards usual slangs that is common to newbies, forex trading requires fundamental and technical analysis amongst others.
Full time or seasoned traders equip with those abilities and qualities have been making money on daily basis, a short visit to forexfactory.com reveals traders explorer as evidences to back up the profitability of their strategy.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
October 08, 2017, 12:33:10 AM
Yes many have already made millions out of both forex trading and crypto trading, you can search for few of their testimonial videos and success stories. Actually you need to gain really nice skill as well as good amount of experience before you can make constant and regular profit with forex trading same applies for crypto trading.

Patience is always a key of success in Trading.

And having control over your emotions is one of the key. Like cryto trading, you need knowledge and "skills" needed like technical analysis, and basic knowledge of trading. Anyway, those great traders came from a point where their are just a beginner but through time and experience, they learn.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
October 08, 2017, 12:27:35 AM

Yes it is possible to earn money from Forex you only need to choose a blue chip stocks because those companies are stable and would last from 20-50 years in the business. But i can say it is better to trade in crypto currency but the risk is too high.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 12:17:16 AM
i believe its also unsafe for us to make funds on foreign exchange if we do not know how to trading at all. to do buying and selling in fx, we require to learn much more than regular investing or crypto forex because in forex trading, we need to comprehend not just in chart but we require to know about nearly all of indicator that obtainable in forex trading. with no understanding almost everything that we should know, then we can not make money on foreign exchange and we are only make decline.
Activity: 56
October 06, 2017, 05:32:22 AM
Absolutely nothing is impossible, but to generate money on forex trading you need to be knowledgeable, experienced and to have the knowledge. You need to undergo some training course on it. If you are new to forex investing, do not work by yourself, locate an individual with knowledge so that you can understand, request for that individual to guide. You can also look for google for documentation, movie tutorial on fx, it might be of aid to you. You will be a tiny puzzled at the start but do not be concerned, you will get utilized to it. Good luck
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
September 18, 2017, 09:30:25 AM

its going to easy to make money on forex if you have the working strategy. wherever the the trend is going whether bull or bear a trade can always make money through the pips movement. the usual problem with forex is that if you have no idea about which indicator to use is that its going to make things complicated. it will be a suicide for you.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
September 18, 2017, 09:24:52 AM
I think make cash from Fx is extremely hard simply because it depends on a whole lot of capabilities, encounter, analysis and occasionally you want some luck. If you really want to make funds from Forex, you require to have a excellent mentality, a powerful heart and a huge funds. The forex trading market place is very complex, you will shed everything if you lack knowing. The number of folks who can make money on forex is very reduced, not every person can succeed on foreign exchange
Then what makes Cryptocurrency trading different to Forex?  The answer is obviously non except in Forex you can actually depend on the performance of a country's economy in your trades. In Bitcoin and cryptocurrency however your analysis is only limited to its charts and some non-trustworthy news sites. Trading as a whole is no different whether you are trading stocks or cryptocurrency the concept is the same for all.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 18, 2017, 09:23:45 AM
yes it is possible because you only have to buy low then sale high. See to it you knew what you are doing there are many people got down because of forex trading. If you do not know its technique on how to earn on trading then you will loss your money.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
September 18, 2017, 09:22:00 AM
I think make cash from Fx is extremely hard simply because it depends on a whole lot of capabilities, encounter, analysis and occasionally you want some luck. If you really want to make funds from Forex, you require to have a excellent mentality, a powerful heart and a huge funds. The forex trading market place is very complex, you will shed everything if you lack knowing. The number of folks who can make money on forex is very reduced, not every person can succeed on foreign exchange
Forex is really a complicated thing on which if you don't have too much idea on some fundamentals then for sure you would end up on losing money in an instant and also forex doesn't really require huge funds but the thing is important here is that you can able to execute profitable trades depending on your knowledge and skills because if you don't have these capabilities then you will find this thing too hard for you.
Activity: 56
September 18, 2017, 09:17:46 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
September 13, 2017, 12:12:14 PM
sure can, but to get it is not as easy as we see. need knowledge of forex and market analysis so that we can determine strategy in trading. and the most important thing in forex trading is patience.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
September 08, 2017, 06:17:22 PM

Before bitcoin and other cryptos came in to the picture, forex was the only for traders to make money online. So yes, it is very much possible to earn a good amount of money from forex but only if you track the market very closely. Forex trade is highly dependent on speculation and the traders will have to savy with technical analysis. It was not easy to make money in forex without taking informed decision.

I have known a person in my city who was a full-timer forex trader and used to earn for his family only through forex. I have see what kind of hard work is needed for succeeding in forex. It's not a child's play. 
Activity: 658
September 08, 2017, 06:04:42 PM
Me  i have been in forex trading and i will lie if i will sau that you cant make money on it,in fact you can gey more and more money there than trading in altcoin but the risk is more higher and failure rate is high
So true , itried to play and to risk how much can i afford to lose and suddenly i lose big amounts without winning. Like others say its a different kind of extreme level trading it is much not easy to understand unlike the normal crypto trading .
You are absolutely right risk is very high and failure rate is also very high because you need too much research and current affairs study for this if you can do this all home work then you can earn some good amount in this Forex field some time ago I try and have very big lost

Two years ago I was able to register at online forex trading site and got interested with their platform, but as you mentioned here failure rate is very high. Yes that's right and based on how I analyze the scenario here the trading system of the mode of exchange they had was much more volatile compared with crypto currency trading, rather than you trade using fiat forex exchange. However I wasn't able to decide on investing with forex agent, because the funds I am going to use for was spent for family needs.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
September 08, 2017, 05:44:13 PM
I know someone personally who's made millions trading forex. It's not surprising that many have, since currencies can rise and fall extremely predictably, depending on the news. You just have to be one of the first ones to receive the information and make the trade, then it's easy for you.

But nowadays, automated bots are everywhere. I wouldn't be surprised if there are bots being developed that used AI to recognize messages in tweets and news headlines to trade. It's slightly more risky.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 08, 2017, 05:37:48 PM
impossible to make money with forex. because system killing your stop losses with volatility.

If no one is making money on forex then this business is already dead since people will avoid it like a plague but instead there are more and more people participating in forex trading.  As far as I know since it is trading, you can always take advantage of the volatility but the problem is that the movement is so fast to follow, others need bot to do their trading to cope up with the fast trade phase of forex.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
September 08, 2017, 05:27:27 PM
Off course you can but very few people do because is highly risky and volatile. You can make huge money from it within seconds and you can easily lose all your money same way too. The best way to minimize your risk to me is not even to trade with caution but to trade with stop loss (sl) and take profit (tp).
Activity: 400
September 08, 2017, 04:20:12 PM
impossible to make money with forex. because system killing your stop losses with volatility.
Pages:
Jump to: