Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you start from zero cash and make a living with the opportunities in crypto? - page 21. (Read 2135 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
To start from zero is difficult in any field, and crypto doesn't make exception.
But if you find a good ICO to promote with signature campaign - this is exactly what I'm doing right now - you can create a small crypto capital with which you can start to trade.
With a good strategy and some luck, you can succeed.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
It is very difficult to start work with a crypto currency without having an initial capital
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?

Yes it is possible to start from zero because there are free token or site that can get free bitcoin, but its not that easy and you cant earn in free in just a day, it takes a month. But if you have patience and you can wait then you can earn in bitcoin.

I don't think that is possible. Even if you say that you don't have any money to start with, there are other things you have invested. Not only money are invested, there are also time and also, you invested money but in the way that it is not directly to your crypto investment like your electric consumption if you are mining and internet connection if you are just trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?

starting bitcoin from zero is very possible because I started bitcoin also from zero and without any capital, I get bitcoin from some campaign that I follow then I use it for trading so I can get more bitcoin and now can be my source of income all this time
Activity: 434
Many people who became rich because of their effort and hard worked. In bitcoin, even we started at zero, it is not impossible that someday we become one of those millionaire's. As what I've said hard work and time effort is the key to improve life status, on how to become stable in terms of wealth and financial status.

In reality it is almost impossible unless somebody gives you equipment for mining as a gift. However, even in this case you will pay for electricity and internet access. The best way to deal with crypto is to have at least small initial capital. IMHO. Then you can learn everything about trading and deal with it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Yes you can start without a capital, If we have internet access we can start make earning through joining signature campaign everyone has a opportunity to do that but the important factor is our willingness and we must put time and effort before we achieve are goals.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

Yes you can absolutely start at zero cash by earning crypto instead of having a capital and purchase it. I may have started buying bitcoin when I am just starting but because of my needs in the previous months, I cash out everything so basically I started from zero cash again. I use all my earnings here in the forum for trading and some for holding because I believe that the coin is more than that. While earning here in the forum, I learn so much about cryptocurrencies which is a big help in my trading. My earnings in crypto so far has sustained me and my family. I have other source of income but I can make a living with cryptos alone.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

Yes it is possible to start from zero because there are free token or site that can get free bitcoin, but its not that easy and you cant earn in free in just a day, it takes a month. But if you have patience and you can wait then you can earn in bitcoin.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
We sure can start from scratch, in this world nothing is impossible. With my best efforts and meticulous efforts will result in full confidence. The struggle with the smart is the key to starting a business. Relax if we still want to try, I'm sure the results will not betray the process.
Activity: 334
Merit: 15
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
It's little bit hard because you still need money to buy smartphone and get access to Internet.  Needs time. First use faucet then create account in this forum then join bounty campaign then  buy coin in ICO. I rhink need more than 1 years to become rich.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Maybe a strong luck on faucets and then trade will do but I haven't heard it before. You really need to invest because the rule of this world is you can't get anything without giving something. Making a living in crypto is possible though.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
I think it is really hard to start from zero cash and make a living from crypto opportunities ,
Specially if you are the one who is providing for your family there are ways to earn bitcoin or crypto's for free you could either mine them through your PC or earn them by spending a lot of time in the faucet,
But you couldn't really earn a decent amount from the faucets.
Activity: 292
Merit: 102
Bounty Detective
Yes. You just have to be resourceful enough to find the basic things you need to start working, computer and internet. These stuffs are priced, but if you can think of way to get this for free, like borrowing a computer from your friend. If you can think of a strategy, then you can do it.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
Yeah, you can start with zero cash. You only need to have a desktop computer, laptop and mobile phone and an internet connection. Then you can start from it.your real capital is hardwork, perseverance, patence and passion for what you are doing
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Honestly I started here with zero and until now I enjoyed take benefit of bitcoin. I started with zero therefore there someone who taught me how to earn bitcoin. I joined signature campaign and social media campaign with the help of this two I can earned bitcoin. Hard work and patience is the characteristic that you must have.

I also started from zero on Crypto-Currency world and I can say it's very possible. You just need to have conscience all the work and effort you are putting in Crypto world today will generate consequences tomorrow, the results aren't immediate. The real profit you make with BTC price's increasements, the big pumps. A good strategy would be to not spend much time/money with AltCoins and risky investments, hold Bitcoins and be patient. On the right time you will be ready to harvest the profit you deserve.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
If I will relate it on how I started here. I can say that I started with zero, all I have is my mobile phone with the access to internet. I obviously start with nothing, no idea at all on what is crypto then working hard to study how it goes, what to do and not then I joined in campaigns here, and earn my first bitcoin. Everyday is a learning process continue studying and with your earned knowledge from zero cash you will sure make a living thru opportunities here in crypto.
Activity: 88
Merit: 4
Yes, it could be possible to earn a living from crypto, but at least you are not likely to start from scratch. Many things that are required and required are you need such as internet connection as well as communication tools such as laptops or smartphones as well as skills, knowledge and strategies because cryptocurrency has many opportunities to offer and be exploited. Many good can write crypto now, it offers unlimited online opportunities.
For me it could be possible to start on bitcoin with zero cash, but of course you need to spend your time and effort. You must have a stable internet connection, a computer or mobile phone, or a means of device that you can enter bitcoin. You should do some research and practice how bitcoin works and better have knowledge of how it works well and have a good strategy. You can have life with cryptocurrency but of course if you have a decent or fixed job and take bitcoin as a side income mode.
Most countries, do not use internet services for free. It is not even possible without spending a fortune on internet services, all of which require initial capital to be able to use internet services to engage in this digital technology. It is good that you are not dependent on the income of this crypto, you have to balance with real-life work activities in order to be able to socialize in the people around us.
Activity: 249

Honestly I started here with zero and until now I enjoyed take benefit of bitcoin. I started with zero therefore there someone who taught me how to earn bitcoin. I joined signature campaign and social media campaign with the help of this two I can earned bitcoin. Hard work and patience is the characteristic that you must have.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
As long as you gather a decent amount of basic capital you can start trading with cryptos, obviously btc being the most desirable,  buy a bit of it as on a budget it would be wiser to invest in altcoins like Ripple which will give a high rate of return after holding it for  a long period.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Yes, but if you are asking in terms of money then it is fine if you don't have anything at the beginning but you have to stake something that is equivalent to that amount, for example, your skills or knowledge or experience. This is the best way I know, to give the services to those who need it and charging in Bitcoin against the service rendered so you will have enough capital in order to expand your business or invest somewhere else. Crypto market is a huge market and there are many opportunities out there but you have to identify those opportunities and exploit them in your favour.
Pages:
Jump to: