Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you start from zero cash and make a living with the opportunities in crypto? - page 24. (Read 2135 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
im start with zero balance and my money now is also 1 bitcoin when i was beginer i watch on youtube on how to mine bitcoins then i do the same way when i finish to sign up after a month i forget to see it then a while ago ill saw it almost 1 btc
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
If you put your good will, it's very possible: you can start with signature campaigns, just to make a reserve of money, and then you can start to trade!
But... don't be ashamed to ask for help and mentoring: mistakes can be very expensive!
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
Of course you can; there are a lot of opportunities just here, to trade value with value: you offer work, and receive money.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?
If you are planning to make money with crypto currency you need to invest in good coins and there are plenty of opportunity to make a good investment , last year was the best year when it comes to multiplying your asset,finding good investment is the best possible way to multiply your assets,starting from zero does not give you much leverage as you can only grab the freebies .
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?

Yes it is possible to make a living from crypto and don't worry if you don't have savings because here you can start with zero investment and from absolutely nothing. There are many ways to generate income from crypto market right from investment and trading, then comes write and earn from crypto market, then comes this forums signature and bounty campaign which i like the most and it's a good way to generate income just by providing insights about the crypto market.
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
As much as possible I will try to start a business with zero cash and earn a living with the opportunity in crypto. With only internet and laptop that support the business will run smoothly. Many examples of friends have started this business from scratch. Make money from this business. Even now they can invest and trade all this because bitcoin can reach everyone.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The answer is actually yes, a good way is to boost your membership on bitcoin talk, participate in an ICO Bounty and when you get rewarded you get your first capital that you can use to invest in other promising crypto currencies. and if you get lucky your portfolio of cryptos just keeps increasing and increasing. Airdrops are also another way to get free cryptos. So the crypto world is one of the few anywhere where you can venture into with zero capital.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
When I started bitcoin and cryptocurrency, I had nothing. I didn't even put out a few dollars because I have none and I was pretty skeptic back then. It may be only a few dollars but still, it was money. Anyway I started joining campaigns then, started doing simple tasks, bounty hunting, and catching airdrops. I did everything without any money. That's why when I first received my first payment in my first ask, in my first airdrop, in my first campaign, I was ecstatic. But I was happier when I was able to sell my coins at a very large price. Since then., I've made a living in cryptocurrency and even up to now, I haven't cashed in any money. If I did invest, it was from the money I earned from trading so I lost nothing.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Not just collecting data regarding this thing I think its way better if you try to search reliable informations regarding this platform and in my own opinion, investing is good as well as joining camp but you shouls for my fast.
Activity: 110
Anything is possible, but to start from zero you need to be very good and to work hard.
Activity: 271
Staring with nothing is impossible. At first you need a gadget (computer, laptop or cellphone) and internet connection to have an access in bitcoin. And you can join in diferrent campaigns to earn btc even you have no capital.  And yes, crypto, can make a living. This is one way to earn money while having a job.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I start mine with no capital , no money involve  just a pure patience and time investment. Honestly i did not put my money on this way because at first i cannot unserstand the system and after a weeks of researching about it luckily its price are rising and then i started joining this forum and invest a little money on my bitcoin wallet , the results are greay so far.
Activity: 304
www.daxico.com
In my opinion, it could happen, we can start living in the crypto world even without having money or capital for investment in crypto world, provided we have a computer device or just a mobile phone and have internet network we can still earn money in crypto world, for example we can trying to work on a bounty program from an ICO, such as signature campaigns or other campaigns that are paid in crypto currency.
And then we can use the crypto currency that we get as trading capital or just we hold temporarily and we can sell it when the value raised. Nothing impossible if we try.
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
I've started my journey in this industry having zero background, cash and knowledge. I've started my way from the bottom, good thing I have someone who I can ask for help, someone I can ask questions that pops into my mind. I slowly studied every single step I should take for me to be able to reach my goal and that is to join signature campaigns, to earn Bitcoins. I've worked on the rank of my account to attain the requirements of applicants in a signature campaign and so on so forth. Now, I am currently working on my second signature campaign.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
Yes you could make a living with great opportunities in crypto especially in this forum. In fact there are a kot of opportunities wherein you can earn and save in this forum if you know how to read and look for it. But don’t expect to earn a huge amount from the moment you start because it sometimes depends on your rank too.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Actually, my friend is like that she go with this kind of job without investing nothing or much better she starts nothing and she tell me that she really start in participating bounty and then she became millionaire today.
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
Actually, i started with zero investments. I just invest time and effort. I joined some bounty campaign. I earn some cryptos but ive waited for 4 months to receive that. I thought my hardwork and long wait will come to be wasted and be scammed by ico's. But luckily, they pay me the equivalent amount to what i did. Eventhough i waited so long, i still manage to earn more than what im expected . Im still holding this token, and waiting to pump. But, without investment, i earn money and buy something for my self and minor renovation of our house. All bills are paid in time and took my children in places they like.
Activity: 149
I doubt it very much. And even if possible would take too much effort. And although some people say you can get some coins from faucets, I have tried and yet to be successful.
Activity: 281
      It is possible to start from zero cash and make a living with the opportunity in crypto. Like me,i start here with nothing. I start claiming small amount of satoshi from faucet and now joining signature campaign. A lot of things you can do to have capital from zero.
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
It is possible but it will also take a long time. You can start claiming faucets and join airdrop, bounties etc on this site. After having netted some pour those coins into an exchange and start trading even if it is a small amount. There you will learn how to trade by making many mistakes, you will learn as you go. And after a year orso you will have a small amount of money made form it and keep on growing from there.
Pages:
Jump to: