Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you start from zero cash and make a living with the opportunities in crypto? - page 25. (Read 2135 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Yes, you can. But the fact that you are dealing with cryptcurrencies is not playing a final role. You can try to sell you skills on different freelance platforms or just do simple tasks on amazon mechanical turk. Here I see only 2 points where crypto is giving you a small advantage. The first one is depending on your country, even PayPal is not available everywhere but you can deal with bitcoin. And the second one is that crypto market require a lot of "normal" skills (like translation, moderation, design etc.) but there is still not much people are working for bitcoins so it cam be way easier for a newbie. Anyway everything depends on your special case.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Crypto is so great but dangerous!
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
The two most important things when you deal with crypto currencies are knowledge and common sense.
Knowledge helps to earn money. Maybe with coding or graphics or just a signature campaign. Money is not really needed for these things.
And the common sense helps you to keep the money.
There are many ways to lose money in the crypto world, and a lot of them can be avoided just by using some common sense.
My advice: Don't bee too greedy, don't be naive!
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
It can be possible friends. For month ago I am join in bitcoin and I am start to join in bounty social media then I am join in signature campaign until now. I just join in bounty because I don't have enough money, but Now I get many more rewards from the bounty. So, just work hardly and what you need can be possible Smiley
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?

arguably the cost we spend for a beginner is just an Android phone and internet cards,but even without the plunge into the world of crypto I think if Android and card the internet it is the need of our day-to-day.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
Yes we can earn with zero start in cryptocurrency.In my experience ,I have nothing to out or to invest and then I work on to join in signature campaign just to earn a lot of bitcoins.And then I successfully earn btc,I save it and the others I still hold waiting for making it profitable.There are so many oppurtunities in cryptocurrency all we have to do is to work hard to earn more a make a good living in crypto.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Yes you can, but you have to be really lucky I guess and even then it would take some time.
Once case scenario:

Apply for bounty - Earn free tokens.
Wait for ICO and keep your fingers crossed this is not a scam and this coin will not die.
Wait for coin to be on exchanges.
Wait for coin to increase in value.
When it has some value that enough for day trading, start to day trade and profit!
Easier said than done.  Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?
i don't think you can make it for living in cryptocurrency at first even you are great traders without starting money you cannot start for trading. joining in some bounties airdrop and signature campaign will help. but not to the point that you never needed to find another way to support your daily needs. if you earn from thier you can start a small business do trading and investment. but investment is not for short period of time need patience to that...
Activity: 1764
Merit: 696
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
not really zero, to access the internet there is also a fee. it's just that there is no business risk. just shrinking inventory value. In addition, you can collect your crypto capital from the altcoin subforum, it will help you a lot Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Many people who became rich because of their effort and hard worked. In bitcoin, even we started at zero, it is not impossible that someday we become one of those millionaire's. As what I've said hard work and time effort is the key to improve life status, on how to become stable in terms of wealth and financial status.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
you can actually start from no penny and make it big in cryptocurrency. Many people here are completely living on rendering services for bitcoin and some have never put a penny of their into investments! Bitcoin has returned thousand of dollars to people that start from faucet, twitter and facebook campaign, bitcointalk signature and avatar campaign and other social media campaign. Some of this people are now living large on what they have earn from the foregoing services without putting money into trading and investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I don't prefer making a living from cryptocurrencies but gaining some from scratch is possible. I won't at the first place because I think it's a bit unfair for those who invested. Those who invested their money that they have worked for. And I don't want to be one of those who spent the free profits here without contrubuting to the market itself.
Well I have said that earning from scratch is true and everyone knows it. Also, this is the reason why there was a sudden crowd in this forum which I prefer is not a good thing.
Well, though I am thankful that sometimes I get lucky to be picked from the applicants, I still do my small business to contribute somehow.
Sometimes I mine but very difficult, I trade and sometimes I just focus on my small business that makes me circulate my bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Of course you can start from zero when you are starting in bitcoin. Honestly, in my entire stay in this community, I did not spent a cent out of my savings/money just to be with bitcoin. I started with faucet and be able to earn something regularly when I joined the forums.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
Yes it is possible to make a good living out of crytocurrency, but its not possible to start from zero. First to thing is you need to make some investment including the internet and a capable computer. Second that you need to develop are skills, knowledge and strategy since cryptocurrency has a lot of opportunities to offer and to exploit. A lot of good can write of crypto now, it offers almost unlimited opportunities online.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263

Yes surely why not. I started with zero investment and I never spent a penny on the market until I came to know different techniques of earning which needed the initial investment but were secure to invest. But as newbie I initially started with signature campaigns only. They give me good amount of money in terms of my local currency. Later on as the rank grew my earnings grew.

Anyway that is the usual story and you will hear it a lot form the users of this forum because it actually works with your time and effort. I believe that you should also learnt eh technique and move one with it. You will enjoy the joinery really. You can re-inevst your earning to newer techniques such as trades, gambling, and much more. That way you can grow your wealth.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
Since bitcoin is a currency that only exist online then you need to have access to a computer and the Internet but once you have access to that you can start to earn money, it is possible to make money that way but it is going to take longer than if you had some initial cash to invest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
--=oOo=--
absolutely yes mate! You can start from nothing but with your knowledge and skills at your rank now, you can earn a great deal. You can start to apply in signature campaign and do the job as a participant if the campaign manager accepts you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501

There are many ways we can build some form of capital for the cryptocurrency market but one has to be creative and learn to be on the loop on different opportunities that are just around ready for the picking as long as one is hardworking and always willing to learn, adopt and do what should be done. I will not enumerate those possible ways and means here because one has to search for it and verify if it can be a viable option. In fact, this is one of the many reasons why there is a forum like Bitcointalk: to help as many people as possible as we hop in to the cryptocurrency train. One can just start with time, effort and of course internet connection plus the appropriate gadgets. The cryptocurrency market is always expanding opening up more opportunities to anybody willing to pay the price for success.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
first I want to say welcome to the world of crypto is full of all kinds of pariasi in looking for a fortune and you should never hesitate to continue to find out about the world of crypto because we all here start from zero so the most important thing is you have to have intention and confidence with what which will run current. in the world of crypto you will very much to find some way so that you can find luck here suppose you can of course do trading investment and also others I say this because I just want to give a motivation to you and all you can do that most important is you stay focused on one goal.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
You are in the right place and all you have to do is make that very first step. Your rank is already Member and i don't think you didn't know that this forum can give you money from the scratch. I did start from nothing and earn something out from bounty campaigns offered by ICO through this campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: