Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you start from zero cash and make a living with the opportunities in crypto? - page 26. (Read 2135 times)

Nfp
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?

It's actually possible mate, you can earn money without any capital to invest on making a good living with crypto currencies. I started working with crypto with nothing, but i try to work for it by participating to a signature and social media campaigns that paids me bitcoin or altcoins, and i used this opportunity to make my life much comfortable and easier to live.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
to find the first capital of course not, Altcoin section offers various ICO projects to find your initial capital. You need adequate capital equipment.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
Well, you have a lot of opportunities here to offer a kind of value (translation, articoles, signature promo,...) and to start to build your basic capital.
Then, the sky is the limit...
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?

Several things might not be possible in crypto but starting from zero cash and be able to make a living is one of the likely possible things because the opportunities just abound. All you need to do is to find a perfect way to feature depending on your skills and the time available. In the good old days when faucet still pays well, I have seen people gather quite a decent amount and from there, venture into trading which has turn into massive steam of income.

Aside that, people who joined the forum by virtue of their access to internet, only got to be law abiding some have gotten a graphics job, escrow services,  programming job and even bounties opportunities which from there the required capital is gotten before moving to more stable source of income.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
With zero experience it is very difficult. Maybe impossible. There is a learning curve to trading or gambling crypto in sports. Those are probably the two easiest crypto opportunities to get into & they can take years to learn before a person consistently makes money with them. There is also no guarantee a person will ever reach a point where either becomes profitable, rather than an overall loss.

Having background experience or knowledge could help. Having a background as a software engineer or a web developer who can build apps in crypto that could make it easier.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
Get some bitcoin/altcoin from a faucet and bet to make it big. You can also deposit some amount. Hope for profit and invest that in other things.

Otherwise it is not easily to start making a living out of nothing.
Activity: 193
Airdrop and next there are automatic trading programs for stock exchanges. For example, Haasbot for trading with crypto or THE GUNBOT https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gunbot-automatic-poloniex-profit-generator-1715214
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

For those that got in the beginning, it's obvious that it's possible because they have already made enough cash for a life time. For those entering now it's also possible if you know how to trade. This market is so volatile that it's heaven for traders. You can't get a %10 price variation in any other asset, but you can in crypto, and on days like this, you can get more than once a day. If you do things right, you can get an absolute crazy profit. It's hard, and I can't do it, but since your question was if it is possible, then I would say yes.
Activity: 4
Starting from absolutely nothing? Been there and last thing I cared about was where to find access to a computer.

Starting from a tight paycheck, and having access to at least one computer? Yes, that's the route I took once I got back into a somewhat stable situation: Find a mining pool, download its software and hit a lucky moment (one evening last summer, Bytecoin spiked. My supply of 6,500 BCN was suddenly worth not €5.-- but almost €25. I used this pools' tools to convert do Bitcoin and buy into some cloud mining). Out of this cloud mining contract, I've received 0.0145 BTC  which I diversified into a small portfolio worth something like €300, after today's loss of market cap.

What I've achieved is definitely not "making a living" out of crypto coins -- but €300 from scratch within half a year seems a fair deal to me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: