Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you stop calling Bitcoin an investment? - page 2. (Read 2652 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
For me I cannot stop it because I consider bitcoin as an investments I am sure more people with agree with me. Bitcoin is an investment that could help us financial specially if our investments gain enough profit. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 57
Any one in the crypto community will be able to call Bitcoin a global currency in the near future because many options are coming to use Bitcoin as a currency because most industries are now opening options to make payments in Bitcoin in there systems to target the crypto community with that Bitcoins business adaptation increases rapidly and the day we can call Bitcoin a currency is becoming very closer 
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
We can't stop calling Bitcoin as investment because it continuously give us profit. Bitcoin is an asset but also a very valuable digital investment. If you don't believe well,it is up to you. Now that the price of bitcoin drop down ,it is really a good opportunity for everyone to invest and earn more profit at the right time bitcoin will skyrocket again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
We can’t stop calling bitcoin as an investment, Bitcoin is still a great investment even though the price continuously dropping. Bitcoin will always be the king of cryptocurrency which will give us a higher profit in the future.
I think bitcoin is not literally as an investment because it is a crypto currency that have a value equivalent on that fiat currency and can be use to to purchased goods and services as long as that particular establishment accept bitcoin but many people used bitcoin as an investment that maybe a good move by its purpose but incorrect term used, I believed that crypto currency is the currency of the future that everyone can used and enjoy at its best.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
We can’t stop calling bitcoin as an investment, Bitcoin is still a great investment even though the price continuously dropping. Bitcoin will always be the king of cryptocurrency which will give us a higher profit in the future.
Activity: 167
Why?
I think bitcoin investment is through?
Don't you think that bitcoin is an investment.
Ex: a person buy a bitcoin in a low price and he sells higher than the price he bought.
So I think that is an example and clearly an investment.
Right.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Until the course stabilizes, is very difficult to stop calling bitcoin an investment, since it really looks like an investment. I understand that Bitcoin was created for more important purposes, but so far these goals are very difficult to achieve for now
Activity: 532
Bitcoin was created in other not to be controlled even by the government or central banks agreed... I think on the other hand bitcoin is also an investment in the sense that people put in their money for a reason.... If bitcoin is not an investment then there shouldn't be risk in putting in your money.
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
i dont think so. for some people, bitcoin is really an investment. they invest their money into bitcoin.
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
NO YOU CAN NOT! Because BITKIN IS NOT ONLY CURRENCY BUT AND INVESTMENT, SOON RECOGNIZE BITKINE AS A SECURITY PAPER AND NO DOUBTS WILL STOP.

Learn to write Bitcoin correctly then people will start to listen to you
Activity: 65
Clearly people are using or buying bitcoin as an investment. Merely telling people to stop doing so is futile. It's just not going to happen. It's largely those who are treating is as so that are pushing the demand up for it.This is hoarding which is inimical to economics. If only we can go back to  the fundamentals of bitcoin it will be good for all and bitcoin.
Activity: 154
 Its characteristics of scarcity and distribution are the main reasons for this speculation that exists in Bitcoin.
Activity: 140
maybe, because many people invest and give chance for alternative payment for people using that at the same time maybe use for investment etc.
Activity: 168
 bitcoin is like a lottery. chances are you get a huge profit from purchasing bitcoin just like your chance to win money from the lottery. its success rate is difficult to gauge.
Activity: 222
most people do refer to bitcoin as an investment, because a lot of news that tells us about their successes and get rich because of bitcoin, I think more people are interested in bitcoin not because of the technology but because of the high value of bitcoin, the people mention bitcoin as an investment, because they get the news wrong about bitcoin
Activity: 42
NO YOU CAN NOT! Because BITKIN IS NOT ONLY CURRENCY BUT AND INVESTMENT, SOON RECOGNIZE BITKINE AS A SECURITY PAPER AND NO DOUBTS WILL STOP.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Its an very high risk investment
Yeah, bitcoin is a high risk investment cause the value is unpredictable you need knowledge and lots of patients to wait if the goes down. But even a high risk it's worth it cause your investment are gain high profitable income.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Indeed, bitcoin was created as a digital currency, but some people say bitcoin is like an investment because they can benefit in the future just by saving their bitcoin. I say bitcoin as anything. If people say it is an investment, yes, never mind. We don't need to think about that. Because bitcoin is sometimes like an investment. Sorry if my opinion is wrong. Because differences of opinion will always be there. so there's no need to worry about that.
Activity: 85
Honestly speaking, I think it will be very difficult for anyone to enter Bitcoin without thinking of it as an investment. It is a fact we just have to admit, it may be a wrong perspective but it is the truth.
Activity: 264
The limited supply and the distribution process leads to the analogy of gold. It's not hard to also see the similarity of something that was once a universally used as currency also being considered an asset and therefore an investment. While I don't disagree with what you say I think it is inevitable and unavoidable that many people will view Bitcoin as digital gold and an investment.

I agree with that people used to relate Bitcoin with gold simply because it has the same approach regarding to the supply of Bitcoin that we have,  gold is the same with Bitcoin very limited in nature and we can eradicate the idea of investing to this platform since the more you hoard number of Bitcoins the higher the possibility that you may have a better amount of profit we should not forget that thing tho
Pages:
Jump to: