Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you wait? - page 14. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 11:55:45 PM
Yes I can wait for long time for more income from my investment. We need to calculate when we need to let go of our tokens because if we just sell it we gonna lose. Let's just trust the project/token and wait them to pump up, and let's trust our instinct when we should sell or buy more. And in the cryptoworld you should always take a risk to win.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 11:49:16 PM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.
before starting to invest with crypto currencies we first know all the risks that we will get in these investments which are the main capital is confidence and patience to hold back to get the opportunity to get profits in the future
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 11:41:57 PM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.

Waiting is a very avoidable thing for most people. A winner will always be patient with the process he goes through. Everything will be wonderful in sometime. Some altcoins will moon for the next few years.
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 06:56:59 PM
One virtue almost everyone preaches is patience. I have met several statements on this forum where people are asking that we hold some patience in crypto world otherwise, we wil; only do panic selling at end up losing our investment. Looking at the market now, it will only be prudent that we hodl.
Activity: 119
August 30, 2018, 06:52:21 PM
be patient in waiting for the price to rise again is the right decision, but some people panic so they experience losses
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
August 30, 2018, 06:49:55 PM
Basically, this is don't panic easily, wait and think clearly about the decision. because crypto requires us to behave so in order to get a good result because we could lose the opportunity when we cannot control emotions and be in a hurry.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 30, 2018, 06:48:23 PM
I agree with the author. Now is not the best time to sell coins. The best solution at the moment is just to wait. The market will go up, but you just have to wait patiently.
Activity: 71
August 30, 2018, 06:47:08 PM
panic sell is the worst thing to do but in this bleeding market, it's not easy to disconnect. I removed my blockfolio app to help me but I still follow groups on telegram.

I am waiting for the market recovery
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
August 30, 2018, 06:46:31 PM
there are several factors of the fall or not the growth of coins, the first is that the buccino is bought outside the exchange, the second is what people buy and do not wait, and at the slightest stick they sell!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 06:44:18 PM
I can wait because of the fact that the market now is dripping. I will wait until it bounce back and goes up just like last year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 06:40:01 PM
I see that there are indeed many new investors who are panicking and selling their coins because of a drastic price decline, I see from the exchange that more sell than buy, I really agree with your advice do not panic, and keep holding until prices rise
Activity: 130
August 30, 2018, 06:20:18 PM

It dosen't matter for me how long I wait because I trust crypto currency, that the price will going back to normal again. I don't want to be panic because for me there's nothing to be worried about. It's just a normal situations.
Activity: 98
August 30, 2018, 06:19:18 PM
Yes, we don't panic or rush to sell it because crypto is very easy to change and waits in a few weeks.
Activity: 123
August 30, 2018, 06:09:18 PM
I invested in Bitcoin when it was 14k, so right now my results are not too good. Anyway i believe in crypto and i am ready to wait.
Activity: 126
August 30, 2018, 06:07:55 PM
Of course,I don't know why people get so desperate with cryptos it's always like that, they go down and up, so you have to untie the emotions a little to the cryptos because everything that involves money requires cold calculations to be able to make a good profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
August 30, 2018, 06:00:28 PM
Of course, I can wait. I know that I have to be patient when the market goes down. Now the situation of the market is not good for selling but not bad for buying coins. The best thing for now is hold and hope for the better future. So I will wait for the better future.
Activity: 107
August 30, 2018, 05:46:50 PM
Why can't I wait, honestly waiting is the best option now because the market is down and some people are scared maybe all these coins will collapse totally they keep dumping their coins which makes the supply more than the demand as a result of this the value of the market will drop which makes it to lose its value. Just excersie patience and hold I am sure you will excited whenever the market recover back to its normal price.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
August 30, 2018, 03:37:29 PM
People fear for their money and for their money. I can understand them. But to sell in this market is tantamount to suicide. You've already lost so much, 1% will give you nothing.
Activity: 28
August 30, 2018, 10:38:02 AM
Yes i can wait, i believe that waiting for the right time is a goal. And i think it is also good to wait for the green market so that you can earn a profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
August 30, 2018, 10:36:11 AM
I think that the worst is over and very soon we will see a market recovery and rising prices. I certainly hope so.
Pages:
Jump to: