Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you wait? - page 10. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 04:18:25 PM
The market is showing signs of a possible return to a bullish appreciation. The bears have been on for a long time and have worn-out by now
Activity: 135
August 31, 2018, 04:16:04 PM
the answer is yes unless we will just run into dept at the end because of the situation in the market now,,someone have to wait  for better market to rise up again,,,wait is the key
Activity: 135
August 31, 2018, 04:15:50 PM
the answer is yes unless we will just run into dept at the end because of the situation in the market now,,someone have to wait  for better market to rise up again,,,wait is the key
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 31, 2018, 04:08:03 PM
Thank you for the call. I already was nervous enough in August. Now I've calmed down a little and I'm waiting for the bull market to begin. Now the price is growing and I think it's a good sign and I feel more confident)
Activity: 154
August 31, 2018, 03:56:11 PM
yes, of course we will wait for a better market price increase, so we will also get a lot of profits at a higher price. because seeing the price of altcoin is also increasing.
Activity: 74
August 31, 2018, 03:53:15 PM
It is worth maintaining patience in investing in the encryption market. Crypto will start growing this year, I'm sure.
Activity: 56
August 31, 2018, 02:45:11 PM
It's easy to wait. I just have to forget for a moment my investment by working in the real world or working on a bounty program. This will make me more calm when the bear market occurs.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 02:36:21 PM
The current situation in the crypto currency is quite normal and natural. So do not panic. You'll see soon everything will be fine.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 12:40:03 PM
Today I read an article in which the analyst predicted the price of bitcoin. The article says that the price for bitcoin will begin to grow only next summer. I'm not ready to wait that long and probably will soon be selling my crypto currency at a loss.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 12:33:11 PM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.

I think it's important to know that crypto can be a long-term investment. Last year's success gave the mindset that crypto is the best way to get instant money, and maybe that makes many people panic when the price of crypto is corrected. But of course the crash is just a side of the market game, and if we are patient enough, we will be on the opposite side.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 12:25:32 PM
It is hard to say to the people to not sell their digital assests as each of us have different needs and if some of us needed the assets that we have regardless of the price then we will just sell it to fulfill our everyday need.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
August 31, 2018, 10:45:23 AM
yep, I think so too. Dont panic sell the bottom, the market can turn around soon. When I feel like sell everything it is usually time to buy
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
August 31, 2018, 10:42:31 AM
I fully agree with the author, I also believe that it is necessary to gain strength of will and just wait out this period. We will definitely get our profit if we do not sell now at low prices . Have to wait and see
Being patient are have to take a chance with us to be more aware on what we can also have to do with we cant blame others why they dont have to take as to be more patient cause they want to have an more income so by now i think that most of the time what we should have to take is for being patient as we are.
Activity: 266
August 31, 2018, 10:37:07 AM
I fully agree with the author, I also believe that it is necessary to gain strength of will and just wait out this period. We will definitely get our profit if we do not sell now at low prices . Have to wait and see
Activity: 434
August 31, 2018, 08:44:05 AM
I am still waiting and will wait until the price improves again. especially ethereum
Activity: 294
August 31, 2018, 08:41:40 AM
There would be more such enthusiasts. Because I hear more and more that the crypt is dead and people are panicking and selling what they have to get at least some money . Yes, cryptocurrency is changeable and you just need patience and time
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 08:33:14 AM
I suggest that we must maintain patience in investing in the encryption market. Because the encryption market is a long-term investment market and we will not get a great profit in the short-term market. The problem is that a lot of rookies cannot understand the meaning of hold, patience,and wait. They are simply riding the waves. They sell during the red market and buy during the green market.
Activity: 91
August 31, 2018, 08:29:13 AM
It's not advisable to wait because the price can pick up anytime
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 31, 2018, 08:28:16 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.
it is true that people can sell sometimes without even proper thinking and then regret about it so i think that you need to think twice
Activity: 336
August 31, 2018, 08:25:02 AM
The one who knows how to wait earns money in the cryptocurrency market. Such a situation was not the time. If you are not willing to wait,then this is not your kind of earnings.
Pages:
Jump to: