Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you wait? - page 16. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 03:33:39 AM
Yes, I believe the market will pick up again, so I will continue to wait.
I hope this will happen sooner or later. I keep holding my coins and wait for the market to go green. I don't think we will need to wait more than six months or so before making huge profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 02:16:44 AM
Of course, as the recession is going on in the market, one has no choice than to wait and hold whatever tokens he has until the market recovers.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 02:15:06 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.

Patience is a virtue, and it is essential in every investment since it is the very foundation in trying to earn profit. We are all aware that the market is very volatile but we entered anyway because we all know that in order to succeed, one must take risks in order to achieve one's desire. We should be patiently wait because something is waiting in the end of it all.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 30, 2018, 01:55:52 AM
Usually such incontinence and emotionality is peculiar to beginners in the crypto market. They will gain the experience when will losing their money and learn to wait, but this takes time.
Activity: 69
August 29, 2018, 07:39:12 PM
Yes, I can wait for so long until the market rise to the fullest. What is the use of hurrying my investment to sell if it only results in great losses? So, it is better to wait for a long period of time in order to earn more profit.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
August 29, 2018, 06:41:05 PM
I can wait as long as I like, especially if I know that the market will continue to grow further, and will not go to zero.
Activity: 238
August 29, 2018, 04:54:59 PM
I know that the market will go ip at the end of the year so, Yes.i will wait.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 04:47:49 PM
This is a bad situation, when we have very low prices for cryptocurrencies. But overall situation is not so bad, because these prices have been held for a long time, so sooner or later the trend will be changed.
copper member
Activity: 154
August 29, 2018, 03:55:03 PM
Of course, I can wait. This is just the necessary quality in the crypto currency market. There are times when you need to keep your koin for a more appropriate moment. But for this you need to show endurance and patience.
Activity: 205
August 29, 2018, 03:43:03 PM
there are projects that are very promising, but the price has fallen and is not growing, how much to wait a year, two? many came here for the sake of earning.
Activity: 280
August 29, 2018, 02:59:06 PM
Of course patiently have to wait, and I will not run away. despite the market situation with declining conditions. instill a positive suggestion that this is only temporary and will soon improve. Cool  thanks and keep the spirit !!
Activity: 318
August 29, 2018, 02:46:57 PM
Of course yes i can wait, I know this market instability wont be forever so this is the best time to wait and i believe someday we would all smile and make good profit
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 02:16:15 PM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.

Yes, you are right at your point. Crypto or the market will rise again but the question is when. The answer is just wait patiently. This is quite worrying because when prices fall we also lose our profits, especially the coin holders. It might take years to fully recover and stand up. But we have no choice, all we can do is wait patiently. it doesn't always match what we want.
Activity: 336
August 29, 2018, 02:04:37 PM
Good suggestion. I'm not in panic. I'm just waiting and can wait. It should have on all crypto member because it is normal in crypto world. So we all should wait for the perfect moment.
Activity: 546
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 29, 2018, 01:51:43 PM
And why wait? If even all of us have been patiently waiting for 8 months and have not had a positive result, we do not need to sell everything in a panic. You need to think and change the strategy of your behavior in trading on the crypto exchanges.

I agree with you, that surely there will be a good time for crypto can increase rapidly again, even though we don't know when it will happen.

Sure, it time can come even at the end of this year, or maybe in the 2019 year. We only need to wait for SEC decision for ETF funds.
Activity: 546
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 29, 2018, 01:45:49 PM
Of course, we need to wait if we want to earn good money and receive a good profit. During our difficult time, it is the only way we can to do.
Activity: 138
August 29, 2018, 01:24:24 PM
Yes. Good ideal,
It is best to stay at the market, sit still. The worst that can happen is that people give up this market
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
August 29, 2018, 01:21:09 PM
crypto market is highly volatile market. so have to calm mind and patience. Patience will determine what decisions we will make.  Panic will only make the situation worse. according to me every dip is giving opportunity to buy and average out your upper level buying postion. when market start rallyy. then u will get much better returns.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 29, 2018, 12:04:43 PM
I completely agree with the author. Cryptocurrency market is like a big swing, does not matter how deep it goes down, it will always recover and even go higher up. Time and patience is key here.

I also think so and keep all my coins.
I hope the market will begin to grow in the near future and our portfolios will increase at times.
Meanwhile, I dont waste my time and continue to invest.
Activity: 134
August 29, 2018, 12:02:25 PM
It's easy for us to say wait until the price will raise, but we are not all equal in terms of lifestyle, some of us has no job they are depending on what they got as a bounty hunter.
Pages:
Jump to: