Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you wait? - page 17. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 11:59:16 AM
With all i have been thought especially from experiences, i would definitely wait because the development would always grow.
Activity: 57
August 29, 2018, 11:55:28 AM
Whats hen the purpose if you wouldn't be able to wait and earn a good reward.
So at this stage, definitely i would urge us all to wait on because in due time, the rewardbwould start flowing in.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
August 29, 2018, 11:55:16 AM
Some of those panic seller was have a big loss because when they invest the value was high now they are panicking brcause of continues falling and they loss but for those who really understand why its gonna happen be patient and wait until the value rise again. Don't mind those who are still saying that bitcoin in bubble or etc. Focus on what you think to be good and be wait for the future rising.
Activity: 122
August 29, 2018, 11:54:02 AM
I can wait until my portfolio reaches my target value.  Wink HODL is the key but of course you need to do research and sell on the right time if you think that its good for you.
Activity: 89
August 29, 2018, 11:53:37 AM
I will always wait on because i know and believe that there would be a time that there would be a positive increase in reward as well as growth in development.
Activity: 248
August 29, 2018, 11:53:29 AM
Patience is one of the key features of cryptocurrency, we can't do without volatility, therefore, we must learn how to be patient and wait till our investment bring us a better rewards.
Activity: 75
August 29, 2018, 11:51:44 AM
For me i dont call it waiting, its being patient and for one to have a big reward, patience is simply the key.
So i also urge all bitcoin holders to wait on.
Activity: 252
August 29, 2018, 11:46:43 AM
Hello
Yas everyone panic when the market goes down, but not everyone can be patience , still hold
some people do cut loss , because impatience and think the price will go more deep.
If you don't need urgent money just hold your coin , be paticen , all coin will be rise up if bitcoin up
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 11:35:08 AM
I can. stay keep calm and waiting a good time, a good green market make the better return. have a great day.!!
Activity: 153
August 29, 2018, 11:30:06 AM
yes i can because the time will come that it will recover and the development will increase and it will rise again to make us positive.
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
August 29, 2018, 10:35:49 AM
I completely agree with the author. Cryptocurrency market is like a big swing, does not matter how deep it goes down, it will always recover and even go higher up. Time and patience is key here.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
August 29, 2018, 07:23:26 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.

beforehand thanks for the positive advice. according to the question you ask, I will still wait for market conditions to improve, because I am sure that in the future everything will change even better. we need to be patient and don't panic with conditions like this.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
August 29, 2018, 05:49:34 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.

Yes indeed crypto is very volatile in the market, so it is no wonder btc price can falling from $19k to $6k.
I guess patience is needed to join in cryptocurrency, otherwise you will selling everytime the price falling. That is not profitable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 05:26:00 AM
There isn't much I can do right now, other than waiting for the development of crypto to increase. I am aware, this is a big risk for me to take. But I believe that crypto is a technology that is still worth fighting for that will bring promising results. For something valuable, it requires extra effort and patience, and I am ready to do it.
Activity: 41
August 29, 2018, 05:11:13 AM
I have no reason to abandon crypto, I invested so little and have gotten more than enough from it in short time. It is better to just stick to it and see what holds in the future for this market.
Activity: 154
August 29, 2018, 05:01:02 AM
I expect Ethereum, which I bought at the end of 2017. The fall and loss of Ethereum was too much. I am waiting now. I will buy and sell when it's worth it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 04:30:21 AM
I agree, the market will recover, but for the past few days the market has continued to decline, maybe many people to panic because they have lost and the market has not gone up for several weeks.
indeed we should be convincing, if the market will rise and not to become panic selling.
Activity: 224
August 29, 2018, 04:01:42 AM
Yes, thats how crypto works on the market. Sometimes crpyto is down and it will rise again. People who have trust in crpyto must know how to wait and have patience atleast for their earnings as well. If you're greedy then i bet there will a big loss in the future. Learn how to wait and do not panic.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 03:56:09 AM
We should not panic because of the current market situation is very difficult and the prices are very volatile. Haga selling coins is not stable and made many people to immediately sell their coins for fear if the market is increasingly falling. But I will still keep waiting because there is still much hope again to recover.
Activity: 22
August 29, 2018, 03:52:55 AM
Yes, this time is only suitable to hold and wait. People should not panic at this point, I'm sure the market will heat up in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: