Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you wait? - page 20. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 06:00:25 PM
personally I'm not panicking and waiting when the market starts to grow. I'm not going to sell my investment.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
August 28, 2018, 06:00:04 PM
This is a very good suggestion because if you sell now that the price is low and in dip, it will be at loss but if you hold patiently till when the market recover or in the bull run, you will make profit on your investment because the price will rise.
Activity: 53
August 28, 2018, 05:57:29 PM
Personally, I can wait. I do not need the money urgently- the stable work lets me live well enough. The cryptocurrency is a fun for me. yes, it brings profits, thus I hold BTC and tokens.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
August 28, 2018, 05:53:09 PM
I have no patience and can wait as long as I want. I'm sure that growth is inevitable and that's why I'm so calm.
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 28, 2018, 05:46:11 PM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.
I won't be so sure when saying that the market will recover in several weeks. It is so hard to predict the behavior of investors, and the situation itself is so unhealthy that it could take months for the coins to bounce back to their highest price.
Anyway, I am not selling my portfolio now and just hooolding..  Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 05:38:42 PM
Definitely, the ability to wait is one of the advantages of a trader of crypto currency. It is necessary to skilfully wait for the moment of buying and selling a certain coin. To do this, you need to have some knowledge of crypto-currencies and keep your hand on the pulse of all the news on the market.
Of course a very strange question, Can I wait or not. Still, we will have to wait for the market to recover, because any actions on the crypto-currency market can bring failure today.
Activity: 98
August 28, 2018, 05:26:24 PM
Definitely, the ability to wait is one of the advantages of a trader of crypto currency. It is necessary to skilfully wait for the moment of buying and selling a certain coin. To do this, you need to have some knowledge of crypto-currencies and keep your hand on the pulse of all the news on the market.
Activity: 178
August 28, 2018, 05:19:29 PM
I think the only people who can't really wait for the prices to recover are the people who make this cryptocurrency as their main source of income, this is why when the prices drops down even a little, they panic right away, so instead of earning they lose profit, not only that, they also helped the whales to dump a certain coin. Patience is the key here, without it you won't last really long in this volatile world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 66
August 28, 2018, 05:11:45 PM
All I have to do is to wait because if I'm panicking now and sell off I will run at big loose so I have to wait till market is better
Activity: 89
August 28, 2018, 05:10:52 PM
I waiting a long time for price goes up, i didnt sell anything yet and when i started with crypto i have a change to sell some for minimal profit but i decided to hold it. The money i put in is what i can miss otherwise maybe i lost it also with online gambling so for me it's no panic if price goes down. My pf is full of different coins and wait for the right one to sell at the right time. maybe a couple years i must hold to gain good profit and some coins dead by that time maybe. we shall see what future brings for us.
Activity: 532
August 28, 2018, 05:02:55 PM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.

I agree the price will rise but if you bought 1 btc a week ago at 6 k you will have made 1000$ proffit. As long as. You make money thats all that should matter.
Why so much hurry? 1000 $ is certainly a very good profit, but think about what the price can become in two or three months. Here all the time working for you.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 05:00:25 PM

I agree the price will rise but if you bought 1 btc a week ago at 6 k you will have made 1000$ proffit. As long as. You make money thats all that should matter.

Good timing and knows how to read the chart in regards with the volatility this is a very quick profit earnings when obtain an attitude of waiting until the market has able to rise up.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
August 28, 2018, 04:53:30 PM

Activity: 294
August 28, 2018, 04:44:34 PM
I just do what I'm waiting for, and what remains to be done in this situation, do not sell the same podeshvke. There must be a change for the better someday.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
August 28, 2018, 04:36:49 PM

Why wait? If you have experience and confidence, you should continue to work actively with the market - now there are many great opportunities to buy promising coins in your portfolio, play the courses of altcoins on various news and eventually gain new knowledge about the market!
Activity: 275
August 28, 2018, 04:12:22 PM
I will wait until the market reaches the level necessary for me. And only then I will sell my coins. I hope that the market will reach the required level.
Activity: 107
August 28, 2018, 03:57:17 PM
This is not a matter of can you wait, we should all persuade ourselves to hold our tokens till the market recover back to its normal self the situation of the current market being down create a lots of panic among both bounty hunters and investors which makes most of them to dump their tokens for peanuts, assuming they have the patience and courage to hold it that will give more value to their tokens only if they can wait and hold.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 28, 2018, 03:53:46 PM
Now it's better to wait with the sale of your coins. All in the hope of the rapid growth of cryptology, then it will be possible to earn much more.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
August 28, 2018, 03:50:07 PM
Its always not easy to hold especially when you see your portfolio going down. But I will suggest that anyone still holding should continue doing so because so we will experience some surge in market
Activity: 224
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 28, 2018, 03:45:38 PM
I think that it is not worth waiting for the rapid recovery of the market, in addition, new falls are possible, so the market will panic. But in this situation the main thing is patience.
Pages:
Jump to: