Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you wait? - page 33. (Read 4334 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 11:35:12 AM
Of course, now we need to wait for the price increase. To buy effective and perspective coins and coins is time. Then just wait for a favorable moment. Patience and expectation of the moment it is now the best ally.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 11:33:28 AM
Now that the market has fallen sharply, prices of Bitcoin and most altcoin have bottomed out. This makes many investors confused and lost confidence in the market. However, I will not panic, I still believe in the market. I believe this is just a market oscillation. In the next few months, the market will recover quickly. I will continue to hold and wait until the price increases.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
August 24, 2018, 11:29:47 AM
The experienced crypto traders are conversant with nature of the market and the volatile nature of the business and they are not moved because there will always be correction. In fact it is time to make money for some veteran traders. The market will soon reverse and trend back up north.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 11:29:05 AM
Yes, I will wait because I am also very sure that the market will recover no mater the fall and when it recover, it will surely rise back. It is profitable to hold patiently until when the market recover from the fall because when the bull run starts, the price will surely rise.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 11:25:04 AM
That is true the crypto market is indeed a volatile market as one may never know what will happen in the next few days. Although, the red market condition of crypto has made several people to be skeptical as to whether things can be normal again in crypto. I think one just have to stay positive to crypto. As far as I am concerned, no matter how long it might take for the crypto market to recover  I will always wait for it. It takes strong determination before anyone can make any good profit from crypto.
Activity: 118
August 24, 2018, 11:18:20 AM
been waiting so long on my holdings to hit the price  i want, this is the time to wait more.
and i can still do that i dont want to loose the opportunity for the big leap.
we are into season ending and the weather in the market will change soon.
waiting is a prophecy.

Yes, waiting is really needed to be able to have a good profit soon, or better if huge profit will come. This is the start of bitcoin price rising again so we need to wait patiently and keep being positive.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
August 24, 2018, 11:09:25 AM
been waiting so long on my holdings to hit the price  i want, this is the time to wait more.
waiting is a prophecy.
Yes, this is decentralized that no one who controls it's market fluctuation so are way to succeed is to hodl for a long time and have a good strategy in terms of volatility because we can get losses when it, comes to greediness.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 11:03:39 AM
waiting is a prophecy.
Activity: 140
August 24, 2018, 11:01:54 AM
This downmarket is normal and there is nothing to be afraid of. In fact I have gathered some more fiat to buy more coins in case the market goes down further. treat this bear market as an opportunity to buy more of your favorite coins. I'm just waiting.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 24, 2018, 10:59:23 AM
yes i can definitely wait to make my desired profit and void selling at loss

Same here, I never get bored or even panicked whenever a bearish market is on the lose because I know that after that, it is time for the "Bullish Trend" which means profits. Selling your tokens without making any solid decisions could make you frustrated and disappointed at the end, so before selling any of your tokens, make sure that you won't regret it in the end.

Sometimes I don't want to sell but when i need money it is obligatory. I have a few notices and have considered carefully before selling, i choose to sell the tokens that i think the value won't be high in the future. I think i won't regret it, i still patience with the other tokens.

When you need money you need it. It`s better to sell some possession than to borrow with interest. I think there is a lot of people here who have
patience to hold crypto-currencies. I`m one of them, I am buying and holding for more than a year now.
   Luck or not, I didn`t have a need to sell any of my coins. I`m building my portfolio and I plan to wait a very long time, only in case of a need I will
think to sell something, but in that point I will have to think good which one to sell and which one to continue to hold.
   Holding is a matter of control over your emotions. What ever happening I believe that crypto-market will grow a lot in next 10 years, I wish to have
great portfolio with alt-coins until than!
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
August 24, 2018, 10:56:42 AM
I am still waiting calmly, because the current situation is normal in the cryptocurrency in my opinion.

I don't think that it is the normal situation, because many coins have dumped up to 90%, and values on exchanges are very small now. It seems like crypto is not so popular now.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
August 24, 2018, 10:55:30 AM
I will continue to wait, because I believe the crypto market will improve in the future. I still really believe that until now, I still hold my coins and don't panic to sell them, because I don't want to regret the end because I was in a hurry to sell them.
I'm with you because taking your assets out of the market is the end. You will no longer have a choice of path. And if you continue to keep, then you will have hope to gain income.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 10:54:27 AM
I can not understand what is happening now in the market and in addition for the last month I lost more than a thousand dollars. It seems to me that I need to leave a crypt.
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
August 24, 2018, 10:52:57 AM
And do you think we have any choice? I don't want to sell altcoins for such lower prices, it is just madness, of course, I will wait for 1 or 2 years, as it will need.
Activity: 559
August 24, 2018, 10:52:48 AM

Same here, I never get bored or even panicked whenever a bearish market is on the lose because I know that after that, it is time for the "Bullish Trend" which means profits. Selling your tokens without making any solid decisions could make you frustrated and disappointed at the end, so before selling any of your tokens, make sure that you won't regret it in the end.

Sometimes I don't want to sell but when i need money it is obligatory. I have a few notices and have considered carefully before selling, i choose to sell the tokens that i think the value won't be high in the future. I think i won't regret it, i still patience with the other tokens.
Activity: 150
August 24, 2018, 10:49:17 AM
I will continue to wait, because I believe the crypto market will improve in the future. I still really believe that until now, I still hold my coins and don't panic to sell them, because I don't want to regret the end because I was in a hurry to sell them.
Activity: 431
August 24, 2018, 10:42:20 AM
Of course, stay calm and patient to wait in the face of a situation if the market experiences a downward trend. But not everyone will apply to hold their assets when the market is red, because they have their own strategies and needs.j
Activity: 290
August 24, 2018, 10:03:42 AM

Activity: 224
Merit: 6
August 24, 2018, 09:39:08 AM
i totally agree with you mate. there is nothing to panic with. because if you will it just gave you hard times. maybe you will panic sell your tokens after a week or months it will rise back to normal and it will just gave you a big disappointment to your self. the best way to do in this market situation right now leave it first. it will just rise back and just relax.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 09:30:30 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.
I agree! The money market will rebound in the near future. This decline is only a normal and frequent fluctuation of the market. Therefore, I am very confident in the decision to hold and wait for the market to rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: