Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you wait? - page 31. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 01:03:03 AM
a lot of people panicked in the past few weeks, a very drastic decline in the market made everyone react violently and this chaos made people desperate, I agree with you, no matter how bad the market falls the market will continue to grow and revive, we are just afraid and not used to experiencing this situation, I think as an investor we must be familiar with the circumstances and pressure in trading.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
August 25, 2018, 12:58:21 AM
frankly I am not a person who likes to wait long, I prefer to take advantage of the moment when prices go down and when prices rise high
many people believe in saying that "if you wait more,you'll gain more". but im not believe in this saying  because some things how long you take but the destiny is not on you i am sure you'll get tired only. and sometimes, you got hurt. so i am not gonna wait. although im not taking advantages. ill just go with the flow.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 12:53:11 AM
frankly I am not a person who likes to wait long, I prefer to take advantage of the moment when prices go down and when prices rise high
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 25, 2018, 12:51:32 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.
What you wrote is true, that crypto is very easy to change depending on market demand, and your advice is also good so that everyone waits and does not sell in panic. but in reality not everyone can wait and they are forced to sell not because they panic but they sell because they have to meet their daily needs.
Activity: 420
August 25, 2018, 12:48:45 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.

Of course i will wait,  because i do understand the trend in the coin cap market that price  will surely go down and will go up high, just wait.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
August 25, 2018, 12:48:38 AM
My motivation to continue to maintain my patience this time was a personal experience. Before bitcoin reached its peak, I had held it for a long time, at that time the value of bitcoin was still very small. One day, crypto got the hype where it was able to bring bitcoin to its highest peak. As with now, with patience and planting potential coins, that will give me many benefits in the future.
Activity: 275
Merit: 104
August 25, 2018, 12:40:03 AM
it takes a lot of money to trigger the crypto price back to its highest price, we never know what the whales think.
maybe they deliberately lowered prices.
It is very essential for the traders to inform themselves when does a whale buy or sell cryptocurrencies. An incorrect judgment can lead to a huge loss. Therefore, it is essential to observe the trend in the market thoroughly.
Activity: 202
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 12:39:08 AM
that's right, I think doing panic sales is wrong. that way it will make crypto prices fall further. we must be more patient so that we don't get greater losses. it would be better if we hold it until the price rises again and stabilizes.
Activity: 171
August 25, 2018, 12:19:27 AM
Yes,of course. Patience helps alot in this situation. I will definitely wait until the market turn around.i think to eat the fruit of my work and investment, I need to wait and exercise very patience.
Activity: 18
August 25, 2018, 12:03:59 AM
wait? yes of course I'm waiting especially if the market situation is like this ...
because it needs to be a truly mature strategy
Activity: 317
August 25, 2018, 12:03:28 AM
Yes im a holder so im going to wait here in this kind of work or so all you can do is wait if your'e not a trader just wait and bounty that's iam doing right now i know it will going to paid off in the near future
Activity: 196
August 24, 2018, 11:59:35 PM
Yes, We don't have to be panic. It is natural in crypto industry sometimes coins go down and it will rise again just sit and relax . Wait for the perfect time.
Activity: 26
August 24, 2018, 11:56:25 PM
If I own a lot of Bitcoins in my body, I can expect its value to increase, but I just wait until the end of 2018. If Bitcoin's value goes down consistently, I'll probably get one. Losses to sell them to invest in a higher value coin.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 11:39:46 PM
I believe that i can, i can wait for four or five years. In fact, this is also a helpless move, except that there is no other way due to sell the coin is the loser.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 11:33:15 PM
I'm starting to see some posts of people asking if they should sell their alts and Ethereum.  I get the eerie feeling we may be nearing the bottom as people sell the bottom at the worst possible time.  We always hear the stories as the coins fly past old highs about the guys who sold the bottom. 
Activity: 168
August 24, 2018, 11:21:53 PM
your opinion about the current market situation and your predictions about market recovery will really happen indeed I really agree, I also think so, but in my opinion the market recovery will not happen in just a few weeks, recovery also needs a long process, maybe at the end of this year the market will experience a recovery but the price increase will not be like the end of last year, if you want an increase like last year it will need to wait a few more years, more or less you have to wait about another 3 years.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
August 24, 2018, 10:28:34 PM
As per my opninon patience is the key of success now a days situation not easy and you can't say what would be done but i preferred don't be panic and don't be hurry just wait and see the market i mean wait and see the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 193
August 24, 2018, 10:23:19 PM
I think much better wait because patience is a vertue and wait again a price is pump. Dont sell if your profit is loss. Holder is the best way to big a profit.
Activity: 126
August 24, 2018, 10:06:13 PM
I believe that a patience dog eat the fattest bone so waiting does not kill but its brings support, hope and trust. So I think if we wait not to sell its shows our support to the world of cryptocurrency and with our trusts in cryptocurrency, crypto will survive and stand till the end.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 10:05:33 PM
The best strategy now is to wait, if we sell at a low price like now then we will lose, I suggest to be patient and wait for the right time to sell and I'm sure it won't be long anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: