Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you wait? - page 35. (Read 4334 times)

copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 07:32:28 AM
In life there are different situations. And some simply do not have a way out except to sell at an unprofitable price, because life situations force them to sell. It can be loans or debts, or buying a new apartment or car. We all understand that it is not very profitable to sell crypto currencies, but sometimes we have to do it. The manipulators who created this price drop count on this.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
August 24, 2018, 07:27:21 AM
Waiting is something that is so hard to do these days, the market is dry and red for the longest time but if you know and keep your eyes on the goal which is the great profit that you will get once the prices soar high again. Have that concious effort of reminding yourself on the prize once you hit the goal, you just have to be more patient.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 06:59:25 AM
yes i can definitely wait to make my desired profit and void selling at loss
Activity: 57
August 24, 2018, 06:40:50 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.
as long as you have a good savings to support your daily needs i guess its very fine to hold your coins for a good reason in the future. In my case i did have some of my saving only for my needs and the others are for investing coins in the market and i dont tend to sell some of my holdings now, maybe i will wait for a good bounce of the btc price in the market
Activity: 117
August 24, 2018, 06:40:13 AM
i am still  waiting for raising  market & untill hold.  at the moment i buy some of altcoin which was gainer past & now price are small.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
August 24, 2018, 06:35:48 AM
Willing to wait if I that is the best thing to do than losing or throwing money into the crypto market. In the first place, I have enough money to spend on my daily needs. So , its okay to me to deposit or hold all my alternative coins for such a long interval of time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 06:34:52 AM
Those who wait long, will certainly receive their reward. A matter of time. Weakies have already surrendered, but it's not worth waiting for a quick turnaround, if you think about it, winter can again give a jerk, but these predictions, total bullshit
Activity: 196
August 24, 2018, 06:34:39 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
When we do the trading we need to be more calm and patient to do that or we will lose more than we have expected. Do not do the panic trading  is quite reasonable for us.
Activity: 378
August 24, 2018, 06:29:22 AM
Yes I can wait, I have a lot patience in my invest to secure my investment. If I don't have a lot of patience I will loss my investment.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
August 24, 2018, 06:24:03 AM

I would like to say that as someone who has been in this sector for a very long time, it is possible to earn a considerable amount of income with just waiting in this sector. As I have mentioned in my previous messages and articles, "Patience is the medicine of this industry". In this sector, short-term working individuals earn labor, but long-term investors who just wait tired and unhappy wins. For that reason, I do not want to go on without long-term investments, without even remembering that the investments made should be forgotten. If a retrospective small examination is made, everyone will see that with cryptcurrency, only long-term patience individuals can become wealthy. At the end of my message, I would like to add another final piece of advice: "Patience, patience, patience ..."
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
August 24, 2018, 06:09:31 AM

I'm so much willing to wait and I've got more patience now knowing that the bull market is about to approach us. The dip is what we have to take advantage of and grab the opportunity to buy and hold more. Good days are coming and there's no space for me for panicking.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
August 24, 2018, 06:06:08 AM
panic of traders must have happened a lot in the world of cryptocurrency, so to give a reason why not sell it is very difficult.
I myself am not sure that I will not sell coins on the old ones just waiting for a good moment to sell them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
August 24, 2018, 05:57:59 AM
The best thing to do right now is just waiting the market. Well, this bear market really make everybody disappointing and fear of the market. However, this is not the end of the crypto. It is the way for us to be more and more patient to wait the market to pump. Now, just make the considerable decision of what you want to do right now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
August 24, 2018, 05:54:58 AM
I panicked earlier, now calmed down and will wait for the market to recover. I believe that everything will be fine!
The one who buys something now, bitcoin or any other assets - takes almost no risks. Currently, the entire market has a long time there is a bottom. There will be no downward movement. Now we are just preparing to move to the stars.
Activity: 294
August 24, 2018, 05:49:12 AM
I panicked earlier, now calmed down and will wait for the market to recover. I believe that everything will be fine!
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
August 24, 2018, 05:39:57 AM
yes, I can wait, in my opinion almost most of the bitcoin, ethereum, and altcoin holders feel very panicked and feel very losers, which eventually makes them sell it in a hurry, one of the factors that support the price is still down because of that.

I believe prices will stabilize and even rise, as soon as possible. All will return, just need extra patience to achieve it all, I think the end of the year or early next year all markets will return to normal.
Activity: 121
August 24, 2018, 05:36:18 AM
I have been waiting since Bitcoin has fallen in price, I have been waiting for 8 months, is it possible for the end of the year that the price of bitcoin will rise?
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
August 24, 2018, 05:30:27 AM
You should wait and never give up. Only half a month, you can see great thing on market
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
August 24, 2018, 05:28:00 AM
Yes, i can wait until the market is fully recovered since i already set my of token into a desired price value. The big reason is i really need a bigger earnings for future profit. All i need to do is to accomplish my goals in life, patiently wait don't panic and hold better future.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
August 24, 2018, 05:18:34 AM

Personally, I can wait. I do not need the money urgently - the stable work lets me live well enough. The cryptocurrency and trading is a fun for me. yes, it brings profits, thus I hold BTC and tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: