Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you wait? - page 29. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 04:56:57 PM
Patience is key to investments, cryptocurrency is couple with so much volatility that you can't predict, what we can only do is waiting and hoping for the best to come sooner.
copper member
Activity: 76
August 25, 2018, 04:53:39 PM
Now I have only two options. The first option is to sell the crypto currency three times cheaper than bought. The second option is to wait. So I have to wait and not sell at a loss. And it's very difficult.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 04:47:25 PM
Panic time is over. Who wanted to sell has already sold their coins and left the space.  This bear market forced weak hands to leave.
Those who are strong believers will not sell at these prices for sure.
Activity: 32
August 25, 2018, 04:06:16 PM
i think the same, it's better to wait now, especially that the market this low. it will recover soon
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
August 25, 2018, 03:06:23 PM
Today I listened to one analyst who predicted that the price of bitcoin would begin to grow no earlier than next summer! I really hope that they will be wrong, because for me it will be a disaster.
Activity: 107
August 25, 2018, 08:07:22 AM
Has anyone heard about OSA DC? Very cool project
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
August 25, 2018, 07:18:15 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.
Well, for starters and newbies it is understandable that it is really frustrating to see that your friends are gaining more cryptocurrencies and gradually becoming richer amd richer. But of course, based from my experience, as time pass by you will realize that patience is a real help since doing that kind of hardwork grants you to more possible ways than one.

Thanks for this meaningful post of yours. I hope it shapens the mind of newbies here. Cheesy
Activity: 196
August 25, 2018, 07:10:58 AM
i am still waiting now,because we know today the market value is low if you have a token and you have a plan to make it better to hold it first so as not to lose your money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
August 25, 2018, 07:07:11 AM
I am an investor who does not want to wait, I want to invest in an ICO or cryptocurrency project, I want to invest, if I invest in it, at least 6 months I can recover my life, as long as one year. That made me invest a lot of ICO projects and I was not afraid to lose my investment.
If you not afraid to lose your investment you maybe have a constant passive income or you invest a small amount. Nobody wants to wait))
Activity: 7
August 25, 2018, 07:01:37 AM
I still wait for a new signal of market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
August 25, 2018, 06:43:56 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.

Well said. If you don't invest more than that you can afford to lose, you'll controll the panic and you'll make better choises.
Activity: 364
August 25, 2018, 06:31:56 AM
When the price of the coin dropped and my assets decreased by half, I was still optimistic, I knew the market would recover but I did not know how long I would keep my assets not to be sold at a cheap price, because if this decline lasts a long time it is likely that I will sell it because I also have to meet daily needs.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
August 25, 2018, 06:17:13 AM
For popular altcoin like doge ethereum i wipl hold it.but for token from bounty program when he have a good price i sell it and then i hold it in ethereum balance.i think ethereum will never die of price ..just down follow price of bitcoin.
Activity: 353
August 25, 2018, 06:15:22 AM

I certainly agree with you. Cryptocurrency was like a roller coaster ride these days but let's just keep calm and be willing to wait because the market would surely recover soon or might reach the best value soon. Try to avoid panic selling but buy more and hold.
copper member
Activity: 546
August 25, 2018, 06:12:07 AM
I think this best thing to do now is to wait. Price are not good to even consider selling now. Selling will only make one loose all so why not wait while hoping thing s will fall into places soon because I believe this will not last forever.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
August 25, 2018, 06:08:56 AM

Only stupid people sell their coins at a greatly reduced price. After all, it is clear that the fall was created artificially and will certainly grow even more than once.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
August 25, 2018, 05:20:26 AM
The market has been panicking for a long time. Look forward to when the most persistent guys out of the market and begin to raise the capitalization of all coins in two schelske.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 05:16:10 AM
Patience is a pretty big deal in crypto as those who have waited in the past have had to take home the big bag. Whether trading or hodling, patience is important. Bottom line, wait and it shall pay you big time as volatility takes a toll on you if decide to live by the moment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 04:34:48 AM
I don't panic because the market's decline is happening at any time. I am used to the volatility of this market. Although I feel a little uncomfortable every time, I always believe that they will rise. We only need to get through this difficult time together.
Cause the market is too low than we expected, it's better to buy some good altcoins and hold it for such a short or a long interval of time. Well, it's worth to wait if you can guarantee the profit or income while doing nothing. So better to understand the current position of crypto market than targeting a low price by doing a wrong move.
Activity: 92
August 25, 2018, 04:32:42 AM
I don't panic because the market's decline is happening at any time. I am used to the volatility of this market. Although I feel a little uncomfortable every time, I always believe that they will rise. We only need to get through this difficult time together.
Pages:
Jump to: