Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you wait? - page 30. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 04:30:47 AM
I have been waiting for the right time to buy cryptocurrency. I am not a pessimistic person. I think the market decline is more conducive to purchase!
Activity: 34
August 25, 2018, 04:28:17 AM
I am an investor who does not want to wait, I want to invest in an ICO or cryptocurrency project, I want to invest, if I invest in it, at least 6 months I can recover my life, as long as one year. That made me invest a lot of ICO projects and I was not afraid to lose my investment.
Activity: 37
August 25, 2018, 04:24:17 AM
I totally agree with you. A little fear or panic will only lead to making mistakes resulting in accumulating unnecessary  losses, which always leads to regret. Alll we need is a little patience because the market will definitely rise again. IMO, this might actually be a good time to actually invest on potential altcoins, so while we wait and hope we also invest wisely.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 04:21:57 AM
Next time, many will be smarter and will sell altcoins when they make a profit. Especially hard for those who bought bitcoin and altcoins in December and January.
copper member
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
August 25, 2018, 04:16:49 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.
yeah it is better to wait than doing panic selling right now if you are still holding your crypto. The market has stabilized to the bottom part where investors right now having some tough decisions and confusions of the current market. Well just read some of the comments with other members and take some time to reflect on what will be the good thing to do on your crypto. Hence i suggest you to hold still for it and do not trade.
Activity: 98
August 25, 2018, 03:59:16 AM
You're right, but everyone today is panic because of the coin red price at Coinmarket,one of the ways to earn profit in crypto is with control your emotional, when the market crash first you must do is keep calm dont panic, reschedule back your plans to get profit or change from traders to holder, believing crypto for long term will back increase again
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
August 25, 2018, 03:52:31 AM
In cryptoworld, patience is the key to success. Panic selling has always caused me regret. If you look at the patterns of cryptocurrencies, you will see that after every massive rise, there is a massive dip and after every massive dip there is a rise, Market reacts in two ways, bullish and bearish. When market goes bullish, you will see green candles formation and in bearish market you will see red candles appearing everywhere. So don't need to panic. Just hold on and don't give up.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
August 25, 2018, 03:44:47 AM
For me if I wait now it can guarantee a goof profit in the future. So why not? As what I always say cryptoworld is not dying it is resting . So it will be alive soon we just need more patience for it .
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 03:38:50 AM
Of course I can wait and be patient, yes I really agree with you, we will see the development of crypto in the next few weeks. I hope there will be an increase. Crypto properties that are very easy to change make people who are not experienced in the crypto world really panic. Of course that is natural for beginners, it takes time to be patient and wait.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
August 25, 2018, 03:27:36 AM
exactly, with an unstable market situation, we must be able to use it well. we must learn to read the market price well. therefore, it will help us to choose the right time to sell or buy crypto. we know that the world of cryptocurrency has many risks, so we must be more careful and smart in seeing the opportunities.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
August 25, 2018, 02:49:05 AM
I can easily wait as long as I need. If I need a big profit of several thousand dollars, then I'll just wait a year or maybe a few years. Necessarily there will be an unexpected and pleasant result.
Activity: 196
August 25, 2018, 02:36:27 AM
Actually this falling of crypto market is very much worried because it is continuously falling people are waiting for rising the altcoins but its not coming to the good situation so it has become worst and people are going to left no body is waiting now.
Activity: 276
August 25, 2018, 02:35:38 AM
Yes, in my opinion, in the criptocurrancy community, we need to find it specifically in investment and trade. This requires a lot of patience and other things that need to be developed if we want to be successful. Instead, let's keep it, we have the opportunity to take back the lost part.
Activity: 140
August 25, 2018, 02:25:49 AM
For me yes i can wait for the coins price or in the market price because we have a month or year are being good the price and be patient for that.
Activity: 238
August 25, 2018, 02:07:36 AM
At cryptocurrency only get one who knows how to wait. I'm waiting and I don't invest more than I can spend. Only a few panicked sellers do not agree to stay in this bad condition. Crypto is very volatile.
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
August 25, 2018, 01:44:53 AM
in trade, of course there will be a sale and purchase transaction, price quote. The same thing in BITCOIN, price offers occur. For now the price of bitcoin is a concern, what you say is true, holding bitcoin for longer will provide benefits when prices rise.
Waiting is the best solution when bitcoin prices decline.
August 25, 2018, 01:28:55 AM
Sure thing to do right now is wait. I started crypto last year when the price of BTC is around $4.000 so it means that even in this bloddy market i managed to be in profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
August 25, 2018, 01:25:32 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.

In a few months is indeed the market make people into the panic. Many investors are now leaving crypto because the market does not recover. And this forces us to keep waiting and don't join the panic selling your coins.
Activity: 573
Merit: 100
Futurov
August 25, 2018, 01:08:06 AM
For me waiting is all part of investing and getting profit to cryptoworld. Especially now that cryptoworld is bleeding . Patience is the key if we want to have a good profit .
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
August 25, 2018, 01:06:21 AM
Waiting is a wise thing, the investment goal is to get profit, and for profit it certainly takes a long time, even though there is a lot of speculation that the market will die soon but I think otherwise, the market will continue to strengthen.
Pages:
Jump to: