Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you wait? - page 4. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 02, 2018, 04:13:31 PM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.
Yes , and we are doing , since the market of the cryptocurrency is at dump about after the may of this year and now we are more up from.the mid of this year , and I think here we can stand more as much we can easily .
Here a big lesson that I learned from the cryptocurrency trading is that Wait until you got the profit and with this method I made much profit here already  ,so of course here I can suppose that everyone can wait for long time until they will get profit .
This month is perfect for everyone to remain positive over the holding because this month is much better from the point view of positivity at high rate in this field .
the big factor that I am saying here that most of the coins are started already to jump bikes price and whole market is looking like a green .
So here at least those people who lost their patience , should again get some positivity and hold before the 30 Sep because before the 7: 30 September ETF will be launch for the Bitcoin to make the price more stable and in that case lots of people will invest in Bitcoin in the bulk amount and that will result into a big boost in the price of Bitcoin and also in another altcoins .
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 03:14:28 PM
I prefer to wait rather than cut loss, for me crypto investment is something that requires patience so that when the market drop then waiting for profit is certainly a better and more profitable thing than selling with a loss.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 02:33:00 PM
We all just have to be patient. Bull market will come, it is just around the corner now, also we can see significant growth in past couple weeks, it might mean that bull market started, market is currently in great state.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 02:30:29 PM
Thanks for the good advice I think I have to hold and be patient I believe in the end I will be happy not regret. So my advice for everyone is to hold and not to be FOLA
Activity: 140
September 02, 2018, 02:25:30 PM
For me personally, I prefer to sell it when there is a profit, even though it's only a little, so it's better to analyze the market situation before buying crypto.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 02:19:09 PM
If you look at the history of the Cryptocurrency market price, it always takes time for the market to recover after the historical rise of bitcoin. This type of bitcoin price increase happened last year!
Activity: 76
September 02, 2018, 02:15:27 PM
In fact, newcomers do not know how to wait. They have little experience. I'm very hard at perceiving deals. And I try to sell the coins immediately.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
September 02, 2018, 12:04:46 PM
It will defitinitely rise back, for sure. Panic selling is like a nightmare, they sell and they immediately regret. It’s awful. I knew i might had to wait before joining the crypto market, so it’s okay to wait. It’s the best thing we can do.
Well, the crypto market is all about wait and that's not only for days or weeks but for months and even for a year. Since the market is quite volatile in nature and can fall instantly anytime, there's no other option left rather than waiting to get it stabilized where an investor can expect a great amount of profit...
Activity: 41
September 02, 2018, 11:51:06 AM
Waiting is a good thing for traders at the current bear market. this will make traders not panic and think well to manage their assets.
Yes of course I can, we all know that waiting is something that requires trust and strong believe especially in the present market condition. And I have a lit of tokens that I have held and waiting for favourable market condition, so waiting is not my problem at all. At this present condition of the crypto market, it is good to wait and not panic. Stay calm and just hodling mate.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
September 02, 2018, 11:45:14 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I have been used to waiting ever since the market fell down. It wouldn't be a big thing for me anymore to wait for years if necessary. I always observe the altcoin I have invested on and if I see that there's really something to wait for, I patiently wait then. I know all of it will be worth it in the future if I am going to be patient.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 02, 2018, 11:41:15 AM
I think all those who are still at this forum, who came here a year ago - just know how to wait. And we will not be expelled from this market.
Activity: 504
September 02, 2018, 11:27:29 AM
It will defitinitely rise back, for sure. Panic selling is like a nightmare, they sell and they immediately regret. It’s awful. I knew i might had to wait before joining the crypto market, so it’s okay to wait. It’s the best thing we can do.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 11:26:13 AM
I agree with you that you should not panic and it's best to just wait. But why are you so sure that the market will return to its previous levels? It can with the same probability go down even lower, which will provoke a panic sale in the market!
Activity: 28
September 02, 2018, 11:23:28 AM
It is a downward trend now. Because fraud is rampant in the market, it is accelerating it. However, the block chain technology is great, so the market should grow.
Activity: 405
September 02, 2018, 11:14:10 AM
A lot of time must pass for the market to recover. But it is inevitable! Now there is a check on the resistance of many altcoins! Too many altcoins, we don't need all!
Yes, there is the thousands of different coins and many of them are shitcoin that have no value. I think there will be just around 100 - 200 coins that can survive in the future.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
September 02, 2018, 11:02:10 AM
When someone decides to join at cryptocurrency, then he must be ready with a named patient, waiting, and also did not easy to panic. because basically, the crypto world never quite apart from these aspects.
of course because in playing in the crypto world that must be considered when the market falls is waiting, because with us waiting for sure the loss when we panic it won't happen
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
September 02, 2018, 10:59:49 AM
Yes,i think waiting until uptrend is best idea,don't panic sell,you sure regret later,waiting is key to get more profit in this market,i alway believe in this
panic selling will never ever do a good thing to you so of course it is better to wait and see what happens next
Activity: 140
September 02, 2018, 10:59:09 AM
Waiting is a good thing for traders at the current bear market. this will make traders not panic and think well to manage their assets.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
September 02, 2018, 10:58:58 AM
i doubt that there is any need to sellnwaht you have jow as you may regret about it later inam ure of this
Activity: 54
September 02, 2018, 10:56:51 AM
Yes,i think waiting until uptrend is best idea,don't panic sell,you sure regret later,waiting is key to get more profit in this market,i alway believe in this
Pages:
Jump to: