Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you wait? - page 8. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 06:25:56 AM
For a bounty hunter like me, investing in crypto market and in any bounty you should wait during the distribution of token to earn the reward.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
September 01, 2018, 06:05:35 AM
Yes some of us in here so panic on when the market was in the dump situation.
Ill think to those some people are panic are in first in time on this cryptocurrency so must better to tell them on what's are going to do.
Activity: 170
September 01, 2018, 05:54:38 AM
when looking at the world of crpto, it is indeed being panic at market prices that are less likely to sell.
when the bounty hunters see this condition. this is the time to hold the coin that has a future and search as much as "a coin and surely we will enjoy the results later
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 05:49:42 AM
Yes of course I can wait while the market correction finally ends. Now I think we can relax a bit. However, the market is alive and moving. So the cryptocurrancy currency continues its journey. I personally, cannot sell my coins at a loss price, so, the only option for me here, is to wait for a good price.
Activity: 630
September 01, 2018, 05:40:30 AM
There is no need to say to The smart investors that can you wait for better price or time in crypto curgency market. Only panic mind person can't wait for good time and these type of people become the reasons of big earnings of the patience person. So become intelligent and wait for good time of coming future.
Activity: 26
September 01, 2018, 05:26:35 AM
yes I am sure I will continue to wait for the market to rise
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 05:25:30 AM
I can wait. There is no other way out. Right now the most important thing is to be patient, and also don't panic
Activity: 163
September 01, 2018, 05:24:11 AM
I have been waiting even before now when the market is not this bad, so I ll continue  waiting untill things gets back to normal.
Activity: 175
September 01, 2018, 05:23:24 AM
Yes ofcourse i can wait for the right time that the market can grow high and can give a better profit.in my case i have a work and i can wait.
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 05:16:24 AM
Waiting is the hardest to do in this kind of business specially when you see other coins that has good potential to grow in the future you will be confuse whether should you sell your holding coin and buy that new coin or just wait your coin to reach moon.
Activity: 196
September 01, 2018, 04:44:23 AM
I have a job. Crypto is my part-time. So i can wait until the recovering of market. I got some tokens which have great visions. I believe in them. When the time is right, they will rise up and give me big profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
September 01, 2018, 04:43:32 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.
Yes we need to wait for the best of us and nothing we can do with this downfall. After the storm there will be sunshine. Remember those who were early investors of bitcoin had been waited for many years to reached at the all time high of $20k then we can wait that also.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
September 01, 2018, 04:36:25 AM
As many times were said waiting is the key ,do you even imagine how much deeps have seen people who are BTC millioners now they hold from 100 $ to now.its dificult.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 04:36:02 AM
Ofcourse I can wait even the market takes very long before it will go to the moon because I really believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are the future technologies of our world! Goodluck everyone.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
September 01, 2018, 04:34:24 AM
The crypto market is volatile but very fast to rise again. nothing to worry about. The only thing we can do when the market goes down is to wait patiently, and keep ourselves away from the bad news that causes the FUD, panic for investors.
panic will only worsen tha situation, it's better we calm down to wait until the market gets better, if you have more capital you can allso buy some coins as an investment asset
Activity: 258
Co-founder Love Air Promise
September 01, 2018, 04:31:11 AM
Since the commencement of the dip in the prices of most coins on the market, I have been patiently waiting for my coins to spike then I sell them.
Activity: 6
September 01, 2018, 04:28:49 AM
Of course I will wait until the market will stabilize, the thing that makes me wait
Activity: 133
September 01, 2018, 04:25:10 AM
Nothing last forever. In as much as the downturn in the market would not last forever, I would definitely wait to enjoy the fruit of my labour.
Activity: 166
September 01, 2018, 04:20:30 AM
I will continue to wait until the market recovered. To date I still holding coins and if sold now are certainly still very low price. We still believe that the market will soon recover.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
September 01, 2018, 04:11:14 AM
The decision to wait or sell depends on the owner, the type of coin being held and the value of such coin. As for me ivprefer to spread the risk in the sense that, I half sell and I half wait.
Pages:
Jump to: