Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you wait? - page 7. (Read 4334 times)

copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 01, 2018, 12:36:23 PM
I get the impression that the more I wait, the more the price of crypto currency  decrease. I already do not know whether I should wait.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 09:27:59 AM
This waiting been encourage could go on for the next two years or more.  If you look at the history of market prices of Cryptocurrency,  it always take time for market to recover after historic rise in bitcoin.  This type of price rise on bitcoin happened last year!
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 09:24:01 AM
Yes i can wait and i think its better in present.The present time when cryptos rates are low, waiting is a must, and absolutely should not panic sell. Even this makes investors nervous, the key to success in this market is patience.
Activity: 133
September 01, 2018, 08:46:23 AM
Of course I can wait if it's to get a profit. The point is you have to be patient if you want to join the crypto world. We can patiently benefit greatly from being a worker in any company.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
September 01, 2018, 08:45:19 AM
I'll wait.  Patience and optimism are now important.  Some of my coins have really great potential.  I continue to work further.  Develop in cryptography, this is mine.
Activity: 364
September 01, 2018, 08:42:33 AM
Panic will kill your money. In present market, just keep patient and HODL. Cut loss is not a smart action if you already lost too much, you should cut loss only when you lost lower than 10%. Now holders which bought in late 2017 or early of this year already lost above 40%, don't sell, just HODL.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 08:37:11 AM
Yes, panic is the worst thing in the Cryptocurrency. Be patient and frosty about it is so important.

Panic is generally the worst enemy of man, and in matters relating to money, so much the more. Here, everything must be approached with a delicate calculation, a cold heart and steel eggs  Grin
Activity: 28
September 01, 2018, 07:55:40 AM
There are two different seasons in the crypto money world. Prices are falling when the bear season is entered. I am investing when prices fall. Getting a coin at a lower price makes more money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 07:53:43 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.
I really like what you said, your advice is really good and i believe that waiting until the market will recover very well again is the best strategy we can do so all the holders should not get tired on waiting because waiting for long time is worth it.
Activity: 182
September 01, 2018, 07:51:30 AM
I believe that in this situation. We all need to be patient and waiting. So, after the temporary fall of the market, we are looking forward to growth! So that I wish everyone strength.
Activity: 168
September 01, 2018, 07:41:51 AM
Well, in the trailer, I personally do so. I'm waiting for my happy time. In order for my crypto currencies to wake up and bring profit. After all, the market correction has very much knocked down my work.
Activity: 224
September 01, 2018, 07:25:52 AM
Yes, panic is the worst thing in the Cryptocurrency. Be patient and frosty about it is so important.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1656
September 01, 2018, 07:02:49 AM
Good advice, the crypto revolution is just beginning, and ones who invest in and hold onto robust crypto projects with future use cases and

wide influence will have made some of the smartest financial decisions of the 21st century so far...
Activity: 21
September 01, 2018, 07:00:31 AM
the rise and fall of prices on the market is unpredictable, we just need to be patient and wait for the market price to recover when the price is experiencing decline
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 06:42:51 AM
Yes i can wait and i dont understand why people are selling for loss i think they are just wasting their time and money crypto market is all about patience
Activity: 140
September 01, 2018, 06:40:46 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.

This is the reason why Bitcoin is falling
https://www.coindesk.com/no-surprise-here-crypto-yawns-as-sec-kicks-can-on-bitcoin-etf-decision/

People are waiting and see what happen if Bitcoin will be approved or not, we are all hoping that it will eventually approve
Thanks for your information, I just wish BTC growth like late last year!
Activity: 28
September 01, 2018, 06:39:55 AM
when prices slump in the market is the right time to reinvest and don't panic to sell that is what I think when the market is experiencing a price decline
Activity: 569
September 01, 2018, 06:38:16 AM
Ofcourse I can wait even the market takes very long before it will go to the moon because I really believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are the future technologies of our world! Goodluck everyone.

Waiting to get profit is certainly better than cut loss, there is no reason for me to sell in a hurry so I always be patient to wait, I am sure that the future of crypto will soon recover so that it can get a big profit.
Activity: 120
September 01, 2018, 06:37:19 AM
most people will easily panic when the market experiences a price decline and they will experience a loss. because for them to wait and be patient is very difficult
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 06:36:14 AM
According to today’s market position, we really have a chance that the crypt will continue to grow and that  dump is finally over.
Pages:
Jump to: