Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you wait? - page 5. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 29
September 02, 2018, 10:47:59 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.
All we need to do is to always wait. Patience is a virtue. If we panic sell, we might get a low profit because we sell our coins in a low cash value which is not preferable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
September 02, 2018, 10:46:21 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
You just really need to wait . Wait a little more
Because all coins are down. And they will pump soon .
This comming november maybe.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 10:39:55 AM

I agree with this. It is normal for the cryptocurrency to be in a dip since it is really volatile. Before entering the world of cryptocurrency, it is better to know what can possibly happen in the market or in crypto. Avoiding panic selling will prevent you from having a loss. If there is a fall in the value there will surely be a rise. We just need to wait and be patient until that time comes. Better safe than sorry.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
September 02, 2018, 10:04:07 AM
In my opinion we can fully trust the return of Bitcoin and the crypto market. We can wait two more months for Bitcoin to return to $ 20,000.

2 more months would be in November, that matches also with the timeline of my model based on data. What makes you confident about it, just gut feeling or more?
Activity: 210
September 02, 2018, 08:41:38 AM
I'm one of those people who still have high hopes that there are good things awaits for those who trully waits. Its not the end of cryptocurrency so why fuss. All of us goes to some struggles and definitely conquered it so we will definitely win this fight too.
Activity: 168
September 02, 2018, 05:44:32 AM
I'm totally agree with you. everyone here wants to be rich in one night. patience is the key to success in every business but i think in crypto its the only way to success. and yes i'll wait till moon
Activity: 124
September 02, 2018, 05:43:44 AM
When someone decides to join at cryptocurrency, then he must be ready with a named patient, waiting, and also did not easy to panic. because basically, the crypto world never quite apart from these aspects.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 05:37:52 AM
In the crypto currency it is important not only to be able to earn. But also in time will stop and wait. After all, patience in the crypto-currency business. Very important quality. Which will bring success!
Activity: 196
September 02, 2018, 05:36:13 AM
you have a good advice and  also I support when you are conscious of this. many cases occur about the panic and also fear of loss. This is what a lot of people away or sell when the price is low regardless of the loss they get. If just want to be patient and wait would certainly be pretty sure the results obtained would be different from the previous.
Merit: 19
September 02, 2018, 05:34:24 AM
As a crypto user,one thing you should be aware of is the volatility and unpredictability of the market,it can plummet at any time,a downturn can also arise anytime,we experience a bullish market in the final quarter of last year down to early this year,but right now the market is bearish,but experts predict that same run this year,i think patience should be the name of the game now,if you've be hodling,hodl and avoid panic sales,so when the market stabilizes we'll have huge profit sales...
Activity: 293
September 02, 2018, 05:30:11 AM
 In my opinion we can fully trust the return of Bitcoin and the crypto market. We can wait two more months for Bitcoin to return to $ 20,000.
Activity: 378
September 02, 2018, 05:23:43 AM
If you have BTC and Altcoins can hold it. Now cryptomarket is unstable. So can you wait for cryptomarket stable. I believe cryptomarkt is full recovers end of the 2018. But it's best time to invest in cryptocurreny and hold it.
Activity: 154
September 02, 2018, 05:17:00 AM
At the moment the situation on the market is so terrible that it has suffered severe chemotherapy. And the situation all makes crypto users panic. The crypto world is indeed often going up and down and just waiting for a few more weeks will definitely increase again. Most importantly don't panic. And I still hold and do not sell it until the price still falls.
Activity: 224
September 02, 2018, 05:10:06 AM
Dear all,
Oh, I'm also thinking about this. With the current market situation, most are down, some up, I'm not sure how long I will wait. I think I will stick to the market and will make the corresponding decision, not rushed now, buy or sell out this time are risky.
September 02, 2018, 04:46:10 AM
A lot of time must pass for the market to recover. But it is inevitable! Now there is a check on the resistance of many altcoins! Too many altcoins, we don't need all!
Activity: 182
September 02, 2018, 04:38:05 AM
I don't know what people's desperation is, a few years ago this coin wasn't even worth 5$ and now because it goes down a bit in the last few weeks everyone loses their heads, I think we have to be patient and remember that we're not only here for money, we're here because we support this new technology and everything it can provide.

Because the situation of the market now is goes down, we have patience to wait the market price back in its stable price so that we can have more profit to used of the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
September 02, 2018, 04:29:40 AM
Now the current market situation of altcoin price is very low but BTC price stable. I'm hold all altcoin and wait full recovers of cryptomarket. I believe cryptomarket is fully recovers end of the year 2018.

Me too, regardless if an ETF gets approved, I think the market will recover in Q4. A lot of people are expecting this and sometimes expectations drive markets and become self fulfilling prophecies as people buy into them.
Activity: 308
September 01, 2018, 07:54:08 PM

I think waiting is extremely important for the people who are coin owners. This kind of terms can ruin your future gain if you make selling. So, stay realx and avoid selling your coins on this bad market condition.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
September 01, 2018, 07:28:39 PM

just thinking positively bro fakes face problems like this. surely this kind of problem will have a solution to be more advanced. therefore we try first to be patient and wait.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 01, 2018, 07:19:32 PM
Few have patience enough , especially when the terms they write that the bubble burst need to sell , but I think the market will rise higher than it was !
Personally, I can wait. Patience is a virtue, the drop price of coins is normal. We should be aware that joining in crypto world is not easy, there’s also an ups and down.
Pages:
Jump to: