Pages:
Author

Topic: Canceled - page 3. (Read 34809 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 250
April 05, 2017, 02:46:47 PM
When do we expect the new ICO to start, some of the early supporters might surely ask about it, since the website is already up or does the Dev and project needs more time to finalize everything.

The ICO is still a couple of months away. The site is going up now so the userbase can start growing while the project is still developing.
Activity: 584
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
April 05, 2017, 12:41:34 PM
When do we expect the new ICO to start, some of the early supporters might surely ask about it, since the website is already up or does the Dev and project needs more time to finalize everything.
same question. i was one of those early supporters. I have joined the signature campaign. but I only got a promise to get paid once the ICO restart.
hope ICO will start soon.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
April 05, 2017, 11:52:17 AM
April 05, 2017, 11:07:49 AM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15890306 The Greek announcement thread is now updated!

when i try to register some alias one after the other it says "not authorized"

Send me a private message with your postbase address and later today I'll add your account to the list of authorized accounts. once that is done you can register your alias.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
April 05, 2017, 10:49:20 AM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15890306 The Greek announcement thread is now updated!

when i try to register some alias one after the other it says "not authorized"
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
April 05, 2017, 10:45:47 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
April 05, 2017, 09:19:30 AM
Got my invitation and registered an alias.
Thanks
April 05, 2017, 09:08:40 AM
The first seven invites from yesterday have been processed, and a number of users have already registered an alias!

When your posting keep in mind that your post will need a minimum of one upvote before it will show on the hot or front page. make sure you click on "new" to check if there are any posts deserving an upvote.
April 05, 2017, 08:23:18 AM
Just creating an account and submitted my postbase id for invitation!
April 05, 2017, 12:42:14 AM
Thanks to all that have requested invites!  Any invites I receive over night will be authorised tomorrow. I will also post some details on how the site works and how to use it tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
April 05, 2017, 12:39:06 AM
Registered and just waiting for a reply from the dev its been a long month waiting for this to happen, and its a good time to do a crowdfund
Activity: 307
April 05, 2017, 12:33:46 AM
No wonder you are back, this can be good time for your back, you are honest dev, I think this time you will have success. GL.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
April 05, 2017, 12:32:03 AM
I just finished creating an account and submitted my postbase id for invitation , just how would I log out from the postbase site . I cant find logout option.

if you leave the site you will have to log back in, or if you refresh you will notice that you will have to login again. I'll add a sign out button option in an upcoming release.

ok thank you for confirming my alias.
April 05, 2017, 12:23:53 AM
I just finished creating an account and submitted my postbase id for invitation , just how would I log out from the postbase site . I cant find logout option.

if you leave the site you will have to log back in, or if you refresh you will notice that you will have to login again. I'll add a sign out button option in an upcoming release.
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
April 05, 2017, 12:13:24 AM
i already regist and send PM my PB address for getting "alias" Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
April 05, 2017, 12:08:21 AM
April 04, 2017, 11:55:16 PM
Enough Delays, the site is up!   https://www.postbase.co

The first version of the postbase social bookmarking site is now up, and ready for users to start generating accounts. The first version of Postbase is only one step in the path towards a full featured social bookmarking site that is integrated with the PB cryptocurrency. The current version of Postbase offers 10 category specific subbases for users to post to, comment on posts, and up vote quality content.

Why are you putting up the social bookmarking site now?

The purpose of launching this early version of Postbase is to allow a user base to grow while a number of the site features are still under development. Over the next month are so you will see features added to the site and any identified deficiencies fixed.

How Do I create an account(alias registration)?

Registering an alias against your account is currently by invitation only.  
If you have a bitcointalk account that was created before March 1st 2017 and has a rank of Jr. Member or higher you qualify for an invitation.

To get an invitation follow the following steps:
  • Go to https://www.postbase.co and click on login in the top right corner
  • Click on the "New Account" button
  • Write down or remember your passphrase (the passphrase is the equivalent of your password and cannot be recovered if you forget it)
  • Click on the "Next Step" button
  • Re-enter the passphrase from step 1 into the text box
  • Check of the "I agree to the terms" checkbox
  • Click on the "Confirm and Login" button

After your "Confirm and Login" you will be direct to a profile page that will display your Postbase address. Before you can register an account alias I will need to add your address to the list of authorised accounts.

Copy your address and sent me a private message on bitcointalk with your address in the message requesting a Postbase invitation. A few times per day I will add the addresses I receive to the authorised account list.  

Other methods of receiving an invitation will be made available in the future  

March 27, 2017, 04:04:04 PM
Hi Guys,

I was hoping to get the site up this weekend, but unfortunately the launch is being pushed back a few days.  I apologise for the delay, and will do what I can to get the site up before next weekend.  All that is remaining is general testing, TOS for the login page, and server setup.

Once again sorry for the delay! 

That's OK Take your time and do it right!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
March 27, 2017, 01:38:02 AM
Hi Guys,

I was hoping to get the site up this weekend, but unfortunately the launch is being pushed back a few days.  I apologise for the delay, and will do what I can to get the site up before next weekend.  All that is remaining is general testing, TOS for the login page, and server setup.

No worry dev I know how hard it is to code debug and all other stuff. Just do you thing and if you feel it is the right time to launch and so be it. I will still support this project .
March 27, 2017, 12:56:01 AM
Hi Guys,

Pages:
Jump to: