Pages:
Author

Topic: Canceled - page 10. (Read 34809 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
September 18, 2016, 12:30:00 PM
I am blaming antshares for this, they hold a lot of funds from the investors and some went all in none left for the other ICO that was a joke, but dev have you considered finishing the ICO and if its not going to hit the target you can always refund the BTC. sig campaign participants such i will continue wearing the sig. until the end of september or are we ok to remove it thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
September 18, 2016, 12:21:20 PM
ICO cancelled and focus moving to product development (Bitcoin will be refunded to ICO participants

With just 12 days left in the ICO the funding level is to low to go forward with the initial coin offering. The Postbase project is not cancelled, and will continue to develop. A new launch plan will be announced at a future date.

The bounty participant data will be kept, and the bounty participants will be given a similar reward when Postbase launches at a future date.

If you have contributed to the ICO I will be in contact with you through the email address you registered with in the ICO portal.

Thank you to everyone that has shown interest in the ICO, and continue to watch this thread for project updates that I will periodically post to this thread.
   Just keep developing and things will come together. Will be watching. Too many quick buckers out there now. This will change in the not so distant future
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
September 18, 2016, 12:16:42 PM
ICO cancelled and focus moving to product development (Bitcoin will be refunded to ICO participants

With just 12 days left in the ICO the funding level is to low to go forward with the initial coin offering. The Postbase project is not cancelled, and will continue to develop. A new launch plan will be announced at a future date.

The bounty participant data will be kept, and the bounty participants will be given a similar reward when Postbase launches at a future date.

If you have contributed to the ICO I will be in contact with you through the email address you registered with in the ICO portal.

Thank you to everyone that has shown interest in the ICO, and continue to watch this thread for project updates that I will periodically post to this thread.

Shared your statement on twitter and on my website.
Good luck to you for your project.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
September 18, 2016, 12:12:51 PM

Are you serious? You project is OK, if the target is not reached, you can continue with that fund, but you are very honest so do refund to investors. You are much better than those scammers or who get fund but don't work
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
September 18, 2016, 12:05:34 PM

This is not a good decision at all. still 12 days left,postbase was good project but you failed to make a clear road map.but hope you will continue this project in the near future.
Best of luck
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
September 18, 2016, 12:01:43 PM

Indeed this is a very sad news,but thanks for the information
Hopefully in the future, project ICO can be successful and able to compete with the other
Activity: 275
September 18, 2016, 12:01:05 PM
Dev are you going to move Malaysia so your ICO funds can be used to take the project further  Wink

No I plan to refund the ICO participants Smiley I could of kept the funds and launched the coin, but adequately maintaining the mainnet with the low level of funding would just have been a distraction that would have taken time away from development. The funding level required to accelerate development would have been 120 BTC or higher.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
September 18, 2016, 11:53:24 AM
Dev are you going to move Malaysia so your ICO funds can be used to take the project further  Wink
September 18, 2016, 11:51:46 AM

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
September 18, 2016, 02:25:18 AM
somewhere i read that i have to use a bitcoinwallet to invest in your ico that is able to send messages.

i can not send messages from bittrex,

what online bitcoinwallet do you suggest to participate in your ico ?

thank you

I suggest you blockchain..
first create an acount in blockchain.. then send your bittrex money to blockchain and then send them from blockchain to Postbase ICO address.. you can use coinbase also. which have signing message feature. and electrum also have signing message feature.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
September 18, 2016, 01:00:47 AM
11.1482224 BTC raised so far from 30 transaction.
https://blockchain.info/address/1EK1ug2AZiKudfymb6cGWQKLqBSDmtAzar
September 16, 2016, 07:18:26 PM
Dev I don't see in the road map until July 2017 any mention about exchange. I understand that you are doing a long term project, but stalling can be very bad afterwards. If you specify the approximate time of announcement of exchanges, we can attract new investors.

Once the mainnet is live I will be contacting a number of exchanges and requesting that they add Postbase. When and if a particular exchange lists the coins is fully up to the exchange as they are fully independent operations.
Activity: 714
Merit: 502
September 16, 2016, 05:34:00 PM
Dev I don't see in the road map until July 2017 any mention about exchange. I understand that you are doing a long term project, but stalling can be very bad afterwards. If you specify the approximate time of announcement of exchanges, we can attract new investors.
Activity: 80
September 15, 2016, 07:59:52 PM
how do you plan do get on big exchanges?
September 15, 2016, 02:40:25 PM
I agree with the dev, if your going to support  a coin think of it as a long term investment not just a pump and dump kind of coin, most of the investors right now is just going to invest for a quick profit, they just want to ride the first wave of buy orders.

fair enough, if the dev can deliver the revolutionary features, bittrex and polo can be achieved.

Sure... IF he can deliver.  Wink

With the current investment of 11 btc there will be 35 million coins distributed among them. And an extra 40 million PB will be held by the dev. So basicaly the dev is holding 65% of the coins with the current investment... I don't know, but I think that's too much for a good distribution of PB's. Also it feels like a pre-mine that is just way too big.

For the record... Every btc will receive around 3,181,818 PB with the current investment of 11 btc.

I would agree with you if the plan was just to clone an existing coin, and only make a few changes. The development that is going to go into Postbase is going to be significant compared to the majority of coins released, and the ICO structure needs to leave room for future funding so the complete plan can be executed successfully. A portion of the coins that are going to be held are also going to be used for user acquisition, another key element to the success of the coin. One of the major reasons that cause a coin to fails is that the development team is only incentivized to work on the coin until the initial coin distribution is completed, do to the fact that all the coins are distributed and there is no mechanism to raise funds after the first ICO round.  Holding some coins for future funding will increase the likelihood for long term success.

Sure, but 65%? I don't think people like the idea that 65% of the coins are "frozen" in the dev's account and can flow out anytime. Are you going to stake with the 65%?

Initially the Postbase delegates will be voted in to forge blocks until the network is stable.  During this stage the block reward will be set at 0, and the Postbase delegates will not earn a reward for forging blocks.  All the coins that are being held have conditions that need to be met before they can be used. The coins being held will be used correctly to add value to the project.  For example the coins held for additional funding will only be issued at or above the ICO price.  This structure will most likely benefit the early ICO participants as there will be fewer coins available for trading in the early days.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
September 15, 2016, 01:45:43 PM
I agree with the dev, if your going to support  a coin think of it as a long term investment not just a pump and dump kind of coin, most of the investors right now is just going to invest for a quick profit, they just want to ride the first wave of buy orders.

fair enough, if the dev can deliver the revolutionary features, bittrex and polo can be achieved.

With the current investment of 11 btc there will be 35 million coins distributed among them. And an extra 40 million PB will be held by the dev. So basicaly the dev is holding 65% of the coins with the current investment... I don't know, but I think that's too much for a good distribution of PB's. Also it feels like a pre-mine that is just way too big.

For the record... Every btc will receive around 3,181,818 PB with the current investment of 11 btc.

I would agree with you if the plan was just to clone an existing coin, and only make a few changes. The development that is going to go into Postbase is going to be significant compared to the majority of coins released, and the ICO structure needs to leave room for future funding so the complete plan can be executed successfully. A portion of the coins that are going to be held are also going to be used for user acquisition, another key element to the success of the coin. One of the major reasons that cause a coin to fails is that the development team is only incentivized to work on the coin until the initial coin distribution is completed, do to the fact that all the coins are distributed and there is no mechanism to raise funds after the first ICO round.  Holding some coins for future funding will increase the likelihood for long term success.

Sure, but 65%? I don't think people like the idea that 65% of the coins are "frozen" in the dev's account and can flow out anytime. Are you going to stake with the 65%?
September 15, 2016, 10:57:48 AM

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
September 15, 2016, 09:21:32 AM

Activity: 88
September 15, 2016, 02:55:26 AM

September 14, 2016, 11:33:50 PM
ICO Ends In 16 Days! ICO participants will now receive more coins with the updated ICO structure.

Signature BTC bonuses for today have now been sent out Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: