Pages:
Author

Topic: Canceled - page 9. (Read 34809 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
September 20, 2016, 11:54:55 PM
ICO is cancelled,
What about people who have participated of campaign (Twitter,Facebook,Translation and sign campaign) ?
he's just paying the high ranked signature participants, and to others he said wait for the next launch.
is it a fair thing? I don't think so. but the truth is the Owner didn't get any profit. he was paying from his own pocket and investing in the project.
so I prefer to wait till next launch. no problem.

bitcoincar doesn't run away with funds, he refunded, don't complain a lot, he put the energy on this project, but people don't fund enough.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
September 20, 2016, 10:25:33 PM
ICO cancelled and focus moving to product development (Bitcoin will be refunded to ICO participants

With just 12 days left in the ICO the funding level is to low to go forward with the initial coin offering. The Postbase project is not cancelled, and will continue to develop. A new launch plan will be announced at a future date.

The bounty participant data will be kept, and the bounty participants will be given a similar reward when Postbase launches at a future date.

If you have contributed to the ICO I will be in contact with you through the email address you registered with in the ICO portal.

Thank you to everyone that has shown interest in the ICO, and continue to watch this thread for project updates that I will periodically post to this thread.
sad to hear this news but this decision is much better than be came scammer, but good you still develop your project always good luck with postbase
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
September 20, 2016, 08:45:25 PM
ICO is cancelled,
What about people who have participated of campaign (Twitter,Facebook,Translation and sign campaign) ?
he's just paying the high ranked signature participants, and to others he said wait for the next launch.
is it a fair thing? I don't think so. but the truth is the Owner didn't get any profit. he was paying from his own pocket and investing in the project.
Has signature participants got paid?where is this announced?This member is confused https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/who-sent-me-0015-btc-1621994 has postbase sent him signature payment?has anyone else gotton payment for signatures?I checked op but there is no info about it

I sent the payment. There is another thread for the signature bounty. 
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
September 20, 2016, 06:11:14 PM
ICO is cancelled,
Has signature participants got paid?where is this announced?This member is confused https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/who-sent-me-0015-btc-1621994 has postbase sent him signature payment?has anyone else gotton payment for signatures?I checked op but there is no info about it
Activity: 184
September 20, 2016, 05:38:25 AM
ICO is cancelled,
Activity: 600
September 19, 2016, 11:52:17 PM
ICO is cancelled,
September 19, 2016, 09:21:56 PM
All refund requests that have come in to date have been processed.
Activity: 291
September 19, 2016, 01:41:08 PM
bitcoincar, I am sorry to hear you are cancelling the ICO !
I hope you can continue the development and come stronger with another ICO !
Good Luck !
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
September 19, 2016, 01:28:02 PM
I am blaming antshares for this, they hold a lot of funds from the investors and some went all in none left for the other ICO that was a joke, but dev have you considered finishing the ICO and if its not going to hit the target you can always refund the BTC. sig campaign participants such i will continue wearing the sig. until the end of september or are we ok to remove it thank you.

The gap between the current funding and the target is still significant. I'll continue to work on the product and come back with a new launch plan when the first version of the product is ready.  

Members of the signature campaign can remove the signature. The signature campaign data will be kept and participants will get a reward when the first version of Postbase launches.

I don't know what prompt this decision and I know there is a huge gap between the expected and the raised Bitcoin so far, what I'm thinking about is the time, the Bitcoin you have already giving out for signature bounties and even your own personal money invested, I believe those that invest into this project invested because we believe in you. I think you can keep the ICO running and continue to develop the project until there is a significant boost in the BTC raised. For me, I won't mind you keeping my investment and wait for the new ICO if you decoded not to change your decision.

Keep in mind that the project is not cancelled and will continue to develop. Launching the mainnet with out adequate funding would have caused more harm to the long term success of the project, and would of resulted in a poor result for the ICO participants. Putting off the ICO will allow for the focus to switch back to development and when the time is right launch with a mainnet that includes the social bookmarking features.

Any news on when the wallet will be complete? and when translation bounties will be paid? this shows you are a person of integrity but we need some answers
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 19, 2016, 12:52:06 PM
Sure, ill wait my bounty to your next postbase.

Regards, all the best!
Activity: 172
September 19, 2016, 11:43:35 AM
Ohh so what about updated dates for launching ICO for public.
As Already invested and Still waiting for Refund as mentioned.

Did you receive the email with instructions on how to request the refund? Have not received a reply from that email from you. Later this week I'll post more details about future plan and what you can expect from the project over the next few months.

If every people can be moral like you, there will be no ico scammers, no ponzi and hyip scammers. They need to learn the spirit from you. Salute!!!
September 19, 2016, 11:37:00 AM

Did you receive the email with instructions on how to request the refund? Have not received a reply from that email from you. Later this week I'll post more details about future plan and what you can expect from the project over the next few months.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 502
September 19, 2016, 03:00:28 AM
Activity: 308
Merit: 253
September 18, 2016, 11:23:36 PM
I am blaming antshares for this, they hold a lot of funds from the investors and some went all in none left for the other ICO that was a joke, but dev have you considered finishing the ICO and if its not going to hit the target you can always refund the BTC. sig campaign participants such i will continue wearing the sig. until the end of september or are we ok to remove it thank you.

The gap between the current funding and the target is still significant. I'll continue to work on the product and come back with a new launch plan when the first version of the product is ready. 

Members of the signature campaign can remove the signature. The signature campaign data will be kept and participants will get a reward when the first version of Postbase launches.

I don't know what prompt this decision and I know there is a huge gap between the expected and the raised Bitcoin so far, what I'm thinking about is the time, the Bitcoin you have already giving out for signature bounties and even your own personal money invested, I believe those that invest into this project invested because we believe in you. I think you can keep the ICO running and continue to develop the project until there is a significant boost in the BTC raised. For me, I won't mind you keeping my investment and wait for the new ICO if you decoded not to change your decision.

Keep in mind that the project is not cancelled and will continue to develop. Launching the mainnet with out adequate funding would have caused more harm to the long term success of the project, and would of resulted in a poor result for the ICO participants. Putting off the ICO will allow for the focus to switch back to development and when the time is right launch with a mainnet that includes the social bookmarking features.

When do you think the ICO will be relaunched? Q1/Q2 next year?
September 18, 2016, 01:52:52 PM

Activity: 736
Merit: 500
September 18, 2016, 01:26:35 PM
sorry to heat!

with so many ICO launches it really muddy the watered for other projects

good luck with future development
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
September 18, 2016, 01:25:23 PM

Activity: 308
Merit: 253
September 18, 2016, 01:16:30 PM
I would invest in this ICO, I just have no money at the moment.

Edit: Just read that the ICO was cancelled. So perhaps in the future I will be able to invest.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
September 18, 2016, 01:15:33 PM
ICO cancelled and focus moving to product development (Bitcoin will be refunded to ICO participants

With just 12 days left in the ICO the funding level is to low to go forward with the initial coin offering. The Postbase project is not cancelled, and will continue to develop. A new launch plan will be announced at a future date.

The bounty participant data will be kept, and the bounty participants will be given a similar reward when Postbase launches at a future date.

If you have contributed to the ICO I will be in contact with you through the email address you registered with in the ICO portal.

Thank you to everyone that has shown interest in the ICO, and continue to watch this thread for project updates that I will periodically post to this thread.
I know this is a tough decision to make for you, I'm sad because I truly believe in the project. I wish you Best of luck
September 18, 2016, 12:51:57 PM

Pages:
Jump to: