Pages:
Author

Topic: Canceled - page 8. (Read 34809 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 23, 2016, 07:12:53 AM
Your project come in bad time when some good project are active too.

Just wait a little more and you Got sucess
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Decentralized Jihad
September 23, 2016, 03:12:38 AM
I'm not refunding my BTC. Even better that it has happened. With a demo release you will be able to collect much more BTC. Good luck dev.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
September 22, 2016, 11:30:41 PM
Is the ICO cancelled or postponed?

Dev - you will still continue development? Do you have a rodamap or timeline?

Development on the project will continue, a new roadmap is in the works and will be released once completed.

This is good . Take time to improve project without much overheads.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
September 22, 2016, 10:52:52 PM

Development on the project will continue, a new roadmap is in the works and will be released once completed.
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
September 22, 2016, 05:26:02 PM

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
September 22, 2016, 04:04:15 PM
Even though the ICO is postponed I’m going to continue posting project updates on a regular bases so that individuals interested in the project can keep tabs on the project progress.

A change is taking place to the project architecture that will allow the application core to better serve the needs of the Postbase project as a whole. The core is still being developed in JavaScript and will run on Node.js, but the core will not be a fork of Lisk. A portion of the code and concepts will be borrowed from Lisk, but the majority of the code will be unique to Postbase. Postbase will be released in stages with the social bookmarking features being released without the PB cryptocurrency integration. This will allow releases to take place prior to the ICO, and allow users to use the bookmarking and content discovery features before the ICO.

More details on the staged release plan, and milestones that need to be achieved before the new ICO is scheduled will be discussed in an upcoming post.

OK, is the team only you? You should hire more or co-founder etc. Make a bigger team to raise more fund.

I agreed with you that Bitcoinar needs more hands, the scope of this project is too big for a sole developer to carry. I would suggest the following before coming out again for funding.
  • You need a marketing team, nomatter how good you are as a developer if you don't have a strong marketing team to sell your idea to the public it will only be a your PC, not everybody can be Steve JOBS
You need a detail Whitepaper for investors to understand your ideas
  • An achievable Roadmap/Timeline
A good web designer, the Postbase website is not attractive and the organisation of the content on it is poor
[/list]
You need to realize that anything what doing is what doing well. I wish you all the best with your project
September 22, 2016, 11:43:21 AM
"German reserved for schnötzel *needs update*"
What did i miss? (i aready posted the ICO is postponed).

Removed the needs update in the op
September 22, 2016, 09:22:55 AM
Anyone has the invitation link of the slack group?

The slack group is currently not being activly used. You can monitor this thread for project updates. A Postbase forum will be setup in the future that will replace the slack group.
Activity: 762
September 22, 2016, 05:44:09 AM
Anyone has the invitation link of the slack group?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
September 22, 2016, 05:40:55 AM
"German reserved for schnötzel *needs update*"
What did i miss? (i aready posted the ICO is postponed).
legendary
Activity: 854
September 22, 2016, 05:39:19 AM
Op has proven his honesty and truthfulness,two of the most important characteristics,by returning ICO funds.I would definitely be like to be a part of this project when it is launched again
Activity: 762
September 22, 2016, 05:24:50 AM
Any reason why the ICO was cancelled?
September 21, 2016, 11:31:30 PM
Since ICO cancelled , is there a chance that translation bounty will ever be paid?

The bounty data is being held, and will be paid when the coin is released.

Thank you dev. Keep up the good work at least at background. If the project is ripe and ready to launch it may gain more supporters.
September 21, 2016, 11:27:02 PM
Since ICO cancelled , is there a chance that translation bounty will ever be paid?

The bounty data is being held, and will be paid when the coin is released.
September 21, 2016, 11:21:59 PM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
September 21, 2016, 10:39:18 PM
What will happen to signature bounty? Cancelled too?
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
September 21, 2016, 10:38:18 PM
Even though the ICO is postponed I’m going to continue posting project updates on a regular bases so that individuals interested in the project can keep tabs on the project progress.

A change is taking place to the project architecture that will allow the application core to better serve the needs of the Postbase project as a whole. The core is still being developed in JavaScript and will run on Node.js, but the core will not be a fork of Lisk. A portion of the code and concepts will be borrowed from Lisk, but the majority of the code will be unique to Postbase. Postbase will be released in stages with the social bookmarking features being released without the PB cryptocurrency integration. This will allow releases to take place prior to the ICO, and allow users to use the bookmarking and content discovery features before the ICO.

More details on the staged release plan, and milestones that need to be achieved before the new ICO is scheduled will be discussed in an upcoming post.

OK, is the team only you? You should hire more or co-founder etc. Make a bigger team to raise more fund.
September 21, 2016, 10:31:58 PM

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
September 21, 2016, 04:26:57 AM
ICO cancelled and focus moving to product development (Bitcoin will be refunded to ICO participants)  

With just 12 days left in the ICO the funding level is to low to go forward with the initial coin offering. The Postbase project is not cancelled, and will continue to develop. A new launch plan will be announced at a future date.

The bounty participant data will be kept, and the bounty participants will be given a similar reward when Postbase launches at a future date.

If you have contributed to the ICO I will be in contact with you through the email address you registered with in the ICO portal.

Thank you to everyone that has shown interest in the ICO, and continue to watch this thread for project updates that I will periodically post to this thread.
bitcoincar, IMO I think you rushed a bit to this decision. I think lots of ppl, including myself, were waiting for last days to see ICO progress and planning to invest in the final days of ICO.

I don't think he rushed to cancel the ICO.. but I think he rushed to start the ICO.. launching an ICO at the time when there is already few big project's ICO's in progress is not a good thing.
ICONOMI, Antshare and few more big ICO running. and all potential investors invested their money in those ICO's already..
so the mistake was starting the ICO, not closing the ICO..

hope OP will launch it again at the right time.
Activity: 291
September 21, 2016, 04:19:24 AM
ICO cancelled and focus moving to product development (Bitcoin will be refunded to ICO participants)  

With just 12 days left in the ICO the funding level is to low to go forward with the initial coin offering. The Postbase project is not cancelled, and will continue to develop. A new launch plan will be announced at a future date.

The bounty participant data will be kept, and the bounty participants will be given a similar reward when Postbase launches at a future date.

If you have contributed to the ICO I will be in contact with you through the email address you registered with in the ICO portal.

Thank you to everyone that has shown interest in the ICO, and continue to watch this thread for project updates that I will periodically post to this thread.
bitcoincar, IMO I think you rushed a bit to this decision. I think lots of ppl, including myself, were waiting for last days to see ICO progress and planning to invest in the final days of ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: