Pages:
Author

Topic: Canceled - page 5. (Read 34809 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 250
February 01, 2017, 03:57:07 PM
Update (it's been awhile) 

I know it has been some time since my last update, but I want to let everyone know that there has been some minor delays, but the project is still moving forward behind the scenes. Even with the delays the first version of Postbase will launch in about a months time!

What will be in the first version of Postbase 
The first version of Postbase will include the core social bookmarking features, allow user to generate an account with a passphrase, and register an account alias. Users will be able to submit and vote on posts in 10 select subbases.

Features List: 
-Centralised social bookmarking site at postbase.co ( decentralisation will come in a later versions) 
- Passphrase and account generation 
- Alias registration 
- Submit link and test posts 
- Account reputation score 
- 10 subbases (News, Technology, Science, Gaming, Crypto, Business, Pics, Videos, Entertainment, Funny) 
the PB cryptocurrency will not be available in this first version, but the passphrase and accounts that are generated in the first version will be available in later versions when the Postbase blockchain is initialised. 

Rewards for Early Content Contributors 
One million PB will be distributed to the early content contributors that submit quality content. (more details regarding the early content reward will be made available closer to the launch) 

Focus is going to remain on development and preparations for the launch of the first version, daily updates will resume approximately two weeks prior to the launch.

Thanks for the update! Going to be a great project and year!

Good luck dev. I hope you dont forget about the translation work done here by people Cheesy

Don't worry, I haven't forgot about you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
February 01, 2017, 03:03:57 PM

I know it has been some time since my last update, but I want to let everyone know that there has been some minor delays, but the project is still moving forward behind the scenes. Even with the delays the first version of Postbase will launch in about a months time!

The first version of Postbase will include the core social bookmarking features, allow user to generate an account with a passphrase, and register an account alias. Users will be able to submit and vote on posts in 10 select subbases.

Features List: 
-Centralised social bookmarking site at postbase.co ( decentralisation will come in a later versions) 
- Alias registration 
- 10 subbases (News, Technology, Science, Gaming, Crypto, Business, Pics, Videos, Entertainment, Funny) 
the PB cryptocurrency will not be available in this first version, but the passphrase and accounts that are generated in the first version will be available in later versions when the Postbase blockchain is initialised. 

One million PB will be distributed to the early content contributors that submit quality content. (more details regarding the early content reward will be made available closer to the launch) 

Focus is going to remain on development and preparations for the launch of the first version, daily updates will resume approximately two weeks prior to the launch.

Good luck dev. I hope you dont forget about the translation work done here by people Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
February 01, 2017, 01:45:08 PM

Features List: 
- Alias registration 

February 01, 2017, 12:26:53 AM

Features List: 
- Alias registration 

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
December 18, 2016, 11:11:54 PM
I am following.. will be looking hard at this ICO
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
December 18, 2016, 11:05:27 PM
email sent!
regarding social media bounty
thx  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
December 18, 2016, 09:35:45 PM
Have you considered building this on the Steem blockchain instead? Might speed things up, plus comes with a built-in audience.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
December 17, 2016, 05:31:02 AM
Why did this thread die so quickly?
December 11, 2016, 04:38:54 AM
Social bookmarking worth a coin and ICO? Too many jokes here. Here are some ideas: we should have
- Decentralized Social File
- Decentralized Social Edit
- Decentralized Social View
- Decentralized Social History
- Decentralized Social Bookmark
- Decentralized Social Tools
- Decentralized Social Help

Noobs these are ideas for you to create more ICOs (I copied them from my Firefox menu, lol) Grin

Dont forget the most important one.
decentralized decentralization.  Smiley
Activity: 868
December 11, 2016, 01:30:51 AM
Social bookmarking worth a coin and ICO? Too many jokes here. Here are some ideas: we should have
- Decentralized Social File
- Decentralized Social Edit
- Decentralized Social View
- Decentralized Social History
- Decentralized Social Bookmark
- Decentralized Social Tools
- Decentralized Social Help

Noobs these are ideas for you to create more ICOs (I copied them from my Firefox menu, lol) Grin
Activity: 546
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
December 11, 2016, 01:24:42 AM
Lol. copy paste reddit codebase and make it payment friendly with some fancy coin.

Another crap innovation ! We have STEEM for the same purpose and is much much better.
Give me a reason to look into this over that or this over simply reddit.

December 10, 2016, 11:51:18 PM
iam read in september 2016 this postbase run ico selling
this now why title thread in ico selling in 2017
investor buy ico selling in september give distribution coin or not,
or is back capital money investor

ICO of POSTBASE which was running on 2016 was postponed for 2017.

What date is it postponed for?
Merit: 100
December 10, 2016, 02:31:22 PM
join translation korea done sir pliss chek

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-2017-postbase-1709351

if you want to pay 0.04 btc for my job

pliss sent to adress:

15Mp1aQwvG7xq3NYU4iq5HqD9nfZyUeZH6

thanks

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
December 10, 2016, 02:30:28 AM

ICO of POSTBASE which was running on 2016 was postponed for 2017.
December 09, 2016, 10:00:59 PM
Dev gone already? That was fast!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
December 09, 2016, 03:01:42 AM
December 09, 2016, 02:13:36 AM
cek pm sir thanks
December 09, 2016, 01:59:23 AM
Basically its a krypto reddit?
legendary
Activity: 1694
December 09, 2016, 01:17:41 AM
If you happen to launch your ICO in early 2017 please message us so we could take part early thanks.
Activity: 176
December 08, 2016, 10:12:18 PM
When can we expect the next update dev
Pages:
Jump to: