Author

Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions - page 192. (Read 706133 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 250
http://twitter.com/CannabisCoins
The CANN team continues to arrange the medicinal cannabis while making a pathway for easier acceptance and availability for patients.   If you do not understand how laws and regulations work for this industry then please take a minute to research.   Cannabis is a highly touchy subject for all involved even in legal states due to federal laws.
If you have no real interest in the future of cannabis or legalization then please do not spam threads with hate for not making you rich overnight.  Legalization and public acceptance is continuing to take form in USA while the CannabisCoin team continues to take all necessary measures to make a pathway to success.   CannabisCoin is not bitcoin where it can be universally used on various products with various merchants.  Even bitcoin with all that benefit isn't mainstream yet nor accepted everywhere.  Let the CANN team do what they do best and you can decide your own choice.  

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
Troll season again, already?  Shocked  Time to put out the old "Don't feed the trolls" signs again (Surgeon General warning: feeding trolls can lead to excessive flatulence and ill-humor).

In one month and 12 days, it will be 6 months since the 20th october event, nothing happened since Cheesy. Hopefully everyone here is very patient lawl

Really, your strategy smells bad and you're really taking a huge shit on the face of your community, everyone on the channel barely hates you and just wait to dump.
That's sad because you could have helped the growth of the coin without a huge dump, i'm so upset, fuck you guys, you're stupid as fuck.

lol, its called free market for a reason, anyone can dump if they want. look at btc, many dumps along the journey and look at it now, who lost out? the early dumpers did.. cann probably be the same untill it settles further down the line.

" i'm so upset, fuck you guys, you're stupid as fuck"

come on man what age are you, 12?

Cheesy
Activity: 629
Merit: 500
Ponderously ruminative
Troll season again, already?  Shocked  Time to put out the old "Don't feed the trolls" signs again (Surgeon General warning: feeding trolls can lead to excessive flatulence and ill-humor).

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Oh shit, CANN is back on bitcointalk.

Is it time for a pump n dump?

better buy up a few more, just in case.

Is that 420 that I can smell in the air. 2 months to go.
legendary

better buy up a few more, just in case.
legendary

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
delta9, any updates on your cannabis farm/s?  Smiley

post another video why dontcha...  Grin

what is legal way for them to post ?   Risky ?
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
delta9, any updates on your cannabis farm/s?  Smiley

post another video why dontcha...  Grin
IGNORE ^^^^^ that person is known scammer from another coin
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a bit of help with the cryptsy API & hoping someone can help Smiley

I am able to retrieve single markets and display but am stumped on how to display multiple markets on a webpage.
Can someone PM me the code to make this happen?

Thanks so much
Ponderously ruminative

Idiocy redacted

man dont talk such rubbish, you must not have no patience lol
if you knew anything about trading and a strong coin you would be buying cann.

It's probably better not to quote doofus - there's no fixing stupid. Wink

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
We have a patient appreciation idea for patients all over the globe that will allow them to get some CannabisCoins if they don't already have some.

We will utilize social networks and would like to discuss the idea with the community members online and offline.  Rules or guidelines will be posted regarding the topic.

CANN TEAM
YES WE CANN

After the hundreds of promises you wrote in this topic, I don't trust you anymore Smiley
It's like nothing happened since october

man dont talk such rubbish, you must not have no patience lol
if you knew anything about trading and a strong coin you would be buying cann.
Activity: 399
We have a patient appreciation idea for patients all over the globe that will allow them to get some CannabisCoins if they don't already have some.

We will utilize social networks and would like to discuss the idea with the community members online and offline.  Rules or guidelines will be posted regarding the topic.

CANN TEAM
YES WE CANN

After the hundreds of promises you wrote in this topic, I don't trust you anymore Smiley
It's like nothing happened since october
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
great idea  Smiley
i have some cann tucked away for the years ahead when people are in need of weed and then il donate alot for patients  Smiley
Activity: 286
http://twitter.com/CannabisCoins

We will utilize social networks and would like to discuss the idea with the community members online and offline.  Rules or guidelines will be posted regarding the topic.

CANN TEAM
YES WE CANN
legendary
Activity: 1708
Solarcoin.org

For miners using, or interested in using the KryptoChaos mining pool, pcmerc reports the pool has been corrected and payouts are flowing again. Problem was apparently a SYN attack from 3 offending IPs - a tcpdump conformed this. Offending IPs were: 86.13.41.222; 88.227.33.203 and; 84.25.161.117.

Normal services have been resumed.

Cheers  Shocked Grin Grin Grin this my first cann pool used
Ponderously ruminative
For miners using, or interested in using the KryptoChaos mining pool, pcmerc reports the pool has been corrected and payouts are flowing again. Problem was apparently a SYN attack from 3 offending IPs - a tcpdump confirmed this. Offending IPs were: 86.13.41.222; 88.227.33.203 and; 84.25.161.117.

Normal services have been resumed.

@Jamesonotc

all that writing hurt my eyes, lol.
why dont you relax a little and buy some cheap cann, it wont hurt you  Smiley
i had a joint and read it and it felt like i smoked 10 joints after i finished reading it WOW
lulz what a loser he have wife and child and sit all day troll no job no good medication
Jump to: