Author

Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions - page 193. (Read 706133 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
@Jamesonotc

all that writing hurt my eyes, lol.
why dont you relax a little and buy some cheap cann, it wont hurt you  Smiley
i had a joint and read it and it felt like i smoked 10 joints after i finished reading it WOW
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
@Jamesonotc

all that writing hurt my eyes, lol.
why dont you relax a little and buy some cheap cann, it wont hurt you  Smiley
Activity: 26
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
http://twitter.com/CannabisCoins
I will be in another part of the state to look at commercial farm land most of the day today and meeting with local mmj and produce farmers.  A Small batch has been harvested and we've set aside new 'special' mothers for future crops. 

~D9
YESWECANN

Above post was the latest from Dev for those who missed and Delta Nine will tweet further updates
or IRC #CANN
I will be in another part of the state to look at commercial farm land most of the day today and meeting with local mmj and produce farmers.  A Small batch has been harvested and we've set aside new 'special' mothers for future crops. 

~D9
YESWECANN

Above post was the latest from Dev for those who missed and Delta Nine will tweet further updates
CannabisCoin Bootstrap.dat available on bittorrent

esotericism has made bootstrap.dat available with blockchain data complete to January 23, 2015.

Anyone starting a new wallet or downloading the blockchain for any reason can speed the process significantly by downloading CannabisCoin bootstrap.dat.

How to use it

Before starting your CannabisCoin wallet download bootstrap.dat and copy/move it to your CannabisCoin directory, which you can either create or simply start, then stop your wallet:

Windows: \Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\CannabisCoin
Mac: ~/Library/Application\ Support/CannabisCoin
Linux ~/.Cannabiscoin

Start your wallet. It should say "Loading blocks from disk" which it will do much faster than it will download them. Once it has exhausted the bootstrap supply it will continue downloading the chain data from the 23rd onwards from the net. On completion the wallet will rename the bootstrap file bootstrap.dat.old. You can leave it where it is and reuse it if you ever need to by simply renaming it bootstrap.dat again.

Edited for clarity and sprelling :3

We will get this updated on OP
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/08/business/marijuana-industry-in-colorado-eager-for-its-own-bank-waits-on-the-fed.html?smid=re-share&_r=0

Sorry if it's already been discussed around here I didn't bother reading back... but I couldn't help but think of this community when I read this.

Underlines the need for CannabisCoin. Thanks for sharing Smiley

good read !  cannabis coin is #1 only choice for medical mj shops many other weed coins just counterfeit
Activity: 123
$CANN going UP high soon

YES

WE

CANN!   Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

esotericism has made bootstrap.dat available with blockchain data complete to January 23, 2015.

Anyone starting a new wallet or downloading the blockchain for any reason can speed the process significantly by downloading CannabisCoin bootstrap.dat.

How to use it

Before starting your CannabisCoin wallet download bootstrap.dat and copy/move it to your CannabisCoin directory, which you can either create or simply start, then stop your wallet:

Linux ~/.Cannabiscoin

Start your wallet. It should say "Loading blocks from disk" which it will do much faster that it will download them. Once it has exhausted the bootstrap supply it will continue downloading the chain data from the 23rd onwards from the net. On completion the wallet will rename the bootstrap file bootstrap.dat.old. You can leave it where it is and reuse it if you ever need to by simply renaming it bootstrap.dat again.

first time users might want to run the client momentarily to create the target folder    Smiley

Thanks groggin, update made.

thats cool, so i deleted my post  Wink
Activity: 629
Merit: 500
Ponderously ruminative
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/08/business/marijuana-industry-in-colorado-eager-for-its-own-bank-waits-on-the-fed.html?smid=re-share&_r=0

Sorry if it's already been discussed around here I didn't bother reading back... but I couldn't help but think of this community when I read this.

Underlines the need for CannabisCoin. Thanks for sharing Smiley

Ponderously ruminative

How to use it

Linux ~/.Cannabiscoin

Start your wallet. It should say "Loading blocks from disk" which it will do much faster that it will download them. Once it has exhausted the bootstrap supply it will continue downloading the chain data from the 23rd onwards from the net. On completion the wallet will rename the bootstrap file bootstrap.dat.old. You can leave it where it is and reuse it if you ever need to by simply renaming it bootstrap.dat again.
Sadly it seems to have 0 seeders.

That's possibly because no one has tried downloading it yet but I assure you both eso and I are seeding Smiley

Everyone is more than welcome (read: encouraged) to download and seed even if you don't need it for yourself.

Ponderously ruminative

How to use it

Linux ~/.Cannabiscoin

first time users might want to run the client momentarily to create the target folder    Smiley

Thanks groggin, update made.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
DO NOT DONATE TO SILLYPOTHEAD'S CANN FAUCET

The faucet is broken, not recognizing valid CANN addresses and worse, it is eating donations.

If Silly is a reader or if someone knows how to make contact please pass on the advice.

(and yes, I have PMed SillyPotHead)

Thanks for the update Smiley you saved my coins !!

Thanks for the News , this will save some coins.
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
DO NOT DONATE TO SILLYPOTHEAD'S CANN FAUCET

The faucet is broken, not recognizing valid CANN addresses and worse, it is eating donations.

If Silly is a reader or if someone knows how to make contact please pass on the advice.

(and yes, I have PMed SillyPotHead)

Thanks for the update Smiley you saved my coins !!
Activity: 14

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
cann we see some picture from harvest? Cool
Activity: 164
Have a nice day everyone!

I'm a newbie in the world of crypto currencies especially in the mining procedures. Can anyone explain how to mine CANN on Linux Debian?
Thank you for your time.

These items from the OP might help:

CPU MINING in less than 6 minutes! VIDEO
http://youtu.be/ILblSSeMAZg

GPU MINING in 3 minutes! VIDEO
http://youtu.be/L9Hkrsuhc08

If you are still having difficulties after that then ask again and we'll see what can be done to help Smiley

Thank you for your help!! It works fine!!
legendary
Activity: 966

How to use it

Before starting your CannabisCoin wallet download bootstrap.dat and copy/move it to your CannabisCoin directory:

Linux ~/.Cannabiscoin

Sadly it seems to have 0 seeders.
legendary
Activity: 1007
soooo... any word on business in canada that will be promoting the CANNDY brand?
Ponderously ruminative

How to use it

Linux ~/.CannabisCoin

Start your wallet. It should say "Loading blocks from disk" which it will do much faster than it will download them. Once it has exhausted the bootstrap supply it will continue downloading the chain data from the 23rd onwards from the net. On completion the wallet will rename the bootstrap file bootstrap.dat.old. You can leave it where it is and reuse it if you ever need to by simply renaming it bootstrap.dat again.

Edited for clarity and sprelling :3

Jump to: