Pages:
Author

Topic: [CANNABIT] Investment Details - Announcement & Discussion Thread #cannabit - page 5. (Read 66254 times)

legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010
Behind the scene we have to put alot of pressure and work into it to make him move.

15 months since last div.
6 months since SebastianJu tried to arrange something.

Still nothing. And you even give out the suggestion to start investing into this?  Huh The correct suggestion would be to wait until the move to NXT is made and then re-evaluate. I have to say Sebastian your reputation is not living up to its standards on this one sadly. Very strange stuff going on with this project and your involvement, trying to hold it together and encouraging people. Maybe you are just really trying to help, maybe something else is going on. Whatever it is it leaves a bad taste.

You need to make something happening soon and make it final, because this is not shining a good light on you too by now.

Huh? You missed the div 2 months ago?

And where the heck did i suggest to invest into this? I explicitely wrote that Chronikka should consider to invest because ot the problems, when he wrote that he wants to invest.

I really don't know what you want. If you read things wrong then don't make me look bad only because i try to fix this.

What div? Cryptostocks seems to be down atm?

I'm not trying to let you look bad, you are doing that on your own. I'm just saying how me and others around here feel.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Behind the scene we have to put alot of pressure and work into it to make him move.

Still nothing. And you even give out the suggestion to start investing into this?  Huh The correct suggestion would be to wait until the move to NXT is made and then re-evaluate. I have to say Sebastian your reputation is not living up to its standards on this one sadly. Very strange stuff going on with this project and your involvement, trying to hold it together and encouraging people. Maybe you are just really trying to help, maybe something else is going on. Whatever it is it leaves a bad taste.

You need to make something happening soon and make it final, because this is not shining a good light on you too by now.

Huh? You missed the div 2 months ago?

And where the heck did i suggest to invest into this? I explicitely wrote that Chronikka should consider to invest because ot the problems, when he wrote that he wants to invest.

I really don't know what you want. If you read things wrong then don't make me look bad only because i try to fix this.
legendary

Activity: 658
Merit: 504
Just stumbled onto this project. Is any work being done for point of sale with crypto in the MJ industry?

You should consider investing. The issuer is not anymore that reliable as he was once. Behind the scene we have to put alot of pressure and work into it to make him move.

Sounds similar to some other projects I know...I have to admit that's not exactly encouraging.

As a whole I think the single biggest problem for any crypto <-> MJ relationship is that most sales (or swaps, exchanges, whatever) are currently done in person for this industry. Even where recreational usage is legal, its rarely legal to ship so that rules out most online sales for the time being. That's why I asked what if anything was being done with point-of-sale systems. Specifically I'm thinking of a payment platform for any cannabis related business to accept a cryptocurrency easily in person. I think anything I invest in would have to be working in this direction somehow.
legendary
Just stumbled onto this project. Is any work being done for point of sale with crypto in the MJ industry?

You should consider investing. The issuer is not anymore that reliable as he was once. Behind the scene we have to put alot of pressure and work into it to make him move.
legendary
Roll Eyes

You can imagine it's complicated. Roll Eyes

Well, we are definitely not powerless on this. In the background the biggest shareholders work on getting things straight. Don't worry, iam not someone who gives up so easily. Tongue

Out of curiosity, how well is your perseverance paying off?  Ever recovered anything? Has Ukyo's gag order been lifted yet?

Not as well monetary wise. I wish it would. Cannabits last div wouldn't have happened and i hope more will come since our hands look good to put pressure on the issuer. It's a pain since we where a bit like buddies one day but what he does now is not ok. I know some of them more near and can help them getting back on track. If they are willing to do so. Not all are.

I know way more than others about the things that happened behind most losses that happened in the community. So that iam in a better position to at least try to get something back. Though you would not believe which hurdles you even have to fight under those that should help you bring the case forward. Roll Eyes Up to the point where you ask yourself if they work for the other team. Cheesy

Ukyo... well, i don't agree with the silence but it is ok to handle it that way for the moment. If no solution is found then the details will come on the table.

Anyway... i wont give up so easily. If no chance is there anymore then i would sue for justice only. Don't like to be scammed. Hence me being an escrow. Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 504
legendary
Roll Eyes

You can imagine it's complicated. Roll Eyes

Well, we are definitely not powerless on this. In the background the biggest shareholders work on getting things straight. Don't worry, iam not someone who gives up so easily. Tongue
legendary
legendary
Any updates on the transition to NXT?

If you have trouble getting a hold of everyone cannabit should release a Asset news/poll thingie. I think you get a mail then.

For the BTC conversion there is a lot of options through MGW/SuperNET and Coinomat and stuff. I'm sure I don't even know them all and don't know the fastest/lowestfee one.

Yeah, we prepared already such an asset news for cannabit. We don't think that he sent it out yet. But it should be the best way to get all shareholders. Till now nearly no shareholder signed the form.

We thought about automatic conversion to btc but it looked rather difficult. So far it seems nxt is a currency with a high enough volume to catch div payments from cannabit without crashing the price. If, for the start, we will use nxt then it should not be a bad thing.
legendary
It seems something came through, though it surely does not look like a years worth of dividends.

We will run behind and put pressure on him. I think even a small div is worth something for the start. I would not have felt comfortable seeing a years amount of divs on cryptostocks. And we will push to make the move to nxt.

It seems we did not get an email about the dividends from cryptostocks. I wonder why.

Getting ahold of every shareholder should be possible the easiest way when cannabit sends out a notice on cryptostocks. When the email system works again. Then every shareholder should get an email. The move to nxt is not mentioned though. Only to check out the thread for the post i made some days ago. I wonder if cannabit sent it already though i somehow doubt it.

We will see how it develops but surely we won't let it sit there.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
any updates on September 5th dividend ?
legendary
Any updates on the transition to NXT?

If you have trouble getting a hold of everyone cannabit should release a Asset news/poll thingie. I think you get a mail then.

For the BTC conversion there is a lot of options through MGW/SuperNET and Coinomat and stuff. I'm sure I don't even know them all and don't know the fastest/lowestfee one.
legendary
Another question on the move to NXT : Will the div paid in NXT and we'll have to convert to have BTC ?

Yes. This is very easy in NXT tho. MGW, Shapeshift, etc.

I asked in their thread and they explained with a script that has to be run. I let it check out another shareholder and he said it's not really working. At the very least every shareholder would have to provide a btc address and the rest would have to get the payment in nxt.

What ways to do so do you have in mind? Shapeshift is pretty expensive as far as i remember. It would be way better to exchange nxt to bitcoins on a normal exchange than using shapeshift. Or do i mix something up?
legendary
First thanks you SebastianJu for the time and efforts that you put into this to support the shareholders.
I have send my info for the transfert on nxt and I hope this will be more successfull than CS.
Do you have some infos on the amount of the sept. div and the monthly div ? (if we saw them)

I don't have. Given that the issuer says the business runs well and that we received the last dividend on 1st september of last year, then it would be one year after the last dividend. I hope it is a reasonable amount but nobody asked. Guess if the answer is low then it would be demotivating, if it's high then it's of no use until you have it. So we didn't bother to ask. Let's surprise what happens. We will make sure to remind the issuer properly before and on the payment date.

I understand that. I will see when it comes.
Another question on the move to NXT : Will the div paid in NXT and we'll have to convert to have BTC ?

We looked into if it is possible to pay dividends in bitcoins but it isn't really a working thing yet. Maybe the nxt-people develop something later but for the moment the dividends after the following dividends will be paid out in nxt. Though that isn't a big problem because the nxt orderbooks are filled good so you will get the value you want.
legendary

Yes. This is very easy in NXT tho. MGW, Shapeshift, etc.
First thanks you SebastianJu for the time and efforts that you put into this to support the shareholders.
I have send my info for the transfert on nxt and I hope this will be more successfull than CS.
Do you have some infos on the amount of the sept. div and the monthly div ? (if we saw them)

I don't have. Given that the issuer says the business runs well and that we received the last dividend on 1st september of last year, then it would be one year after the last dividend. I hope it is a reasonable amount but nobody asked. Guess if the answer is low then it would be demotivating, if it's high then it's of no use until you have it. So we didn't bother to ask. Let's surprise what happens. We will make sure to remind the issuer properly before and on the payment date.

I understand that. I will see when it comes.
legendary

legendary
Thanks for this. Here is hope this will get better one day.  Roll Eyes

I know what you mean. But i won't give up so easily... i'll run behind until i know all is lost. And then i will still go behind... with another target.

Anyway... the issuer is speaking and working with us, so far i have some hope. How much is another question. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: