Pages:
Author

Topic: [CANNABIT] Investment Details - Announcement & Discussion Thread #cannabit - page 3. (Read 66254 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Since it seems to be the case that some shareholders did not read their email they registered on the form and with which they are registered at cryptostocks, here a notice:

In order to get fully verified you need to check that email address, maybe check spamfolder when you don't see an email, and follow the instructions.

This is to protect shareholders against scammers who might know a shareholders email address and maybe even the amount of shares they own. Email must get verified too. And in order that no scammer can fake an email coming from another shareholders email address you need to check the instructions. It's actually very easy but important. Wink
Thanks for all your efforts around getting this long overdue transfer to happen.  The truth is that CryptoStocks has literally been a nightmare since the day it opened from a technical perspective (and don't even get me started about the garbage (for the most part) listed there).  Anyhoo, thanks again SebastianJu Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
I don't have many shares but I just finished the form. If I were to get more shares would I need to still buy them on Cryptostocks and fill out the form again with the new number of shares?

No need to do it again since the issuer knows then already the bitcoin address you want it attached to and you were verified by email i guess. So the issuer only needs to check the newest list sent from cryptostocks and will know that something changed and he can adapt.

Again a reminder to shareholders that filled the form. Since there are still 4 users who filled the form, put their bitcoin address and email address in there but did NOT check the email address's inbox. There is an email in the email address inbox that you use for cryptostocks. Check it and answer to it to verify that the real owner of these shares claimed them. That's important!
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
The North Remembers
I don't have many shares but I just finished the form. If I were to get more shares would I need to still buy them on Cryptostocks and fill out the form again with the new number of shares?
legendary
Some short stats and to get the thread up to catch some more shareholders:

12 shareholders claimed their shares but only 8 verified themselfes by checking the inbox, and maybe spamfolder, of the email address they are registered with on cryptostocks.

That's not a big amount but still we have a good number of shares confirmed. In fact a huge part of shares. The number of shareholders that claimed their shares is still low though.

Anyway, it should be enough to move the issuer to start creating the security. The shareholder in contact will try to move him to do this. It would be great when we could start paying out divs to at least those who claimed AND verified their shares. Check the cryptostocks email address inbox if you only claimed but not verified your claim.

I would have awaited more shareholders to act but at the end it is awaitable somewhat since most probably many gave up long ago.
legendary
Since it seems to be the case that some shareholders did not read their email they registered on the form and with which they are registered at cryptostocks, here a notice:

In order to get fully verified you need to check that email address, maybe check spamfolder when you don't see an email, and follow the instructions.

This is to protect shareholders against scammers who might know a shareholders email address and maybe even the amount of shares they own. Email must get verified too. And in order that no scammer can fake an email coming from another shareholders email address you need to check the instructions. It's actually very easy but important. Wink
legendary
Ok everyone, it looks like cryptostocks is back again but it might be too dangerous to receive divs there anymore.

So again, please fill the form to let us move away from there. See my post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13635853

And it seems there still are a couple of people who did not enable the option that the issuer can see their email address. Which would make it impossible to proove the shares you own.

For that reason, everyone who did not do this yet and who wants to keep his shares. Take this serious since it might be the last chance to set this option on cryptostocks. With the current way cs acts there is no saying when it vanishes completely.

So please go into your cryptostocks options

and enable this option:

Then you will show up in the list of shareholders the issuer can see and i can help to proof that you are the real owner of the shares.

Next step would be to follow the post i mentioned above. Here the link again: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13635853

I will verify if you are the real owner of the email. So no scammer needs to bother trying something funny.
legendary
Hey SebastianJu, really appreciate your keeping up on this thread.  I know I had a fair number of these as I was one of the earlier investors but for the life of me I can't remember how many shares I had.  And given that cryptostocks is down it doesn't seem likely I'll be finding out anytime soon.  Do you happen to know if Cannabit has anything that might be useful?

I had to guess the exact amount of my shares too because i can't really know now anymore. The issuer received a daily list with shareholders containing their cryptostocks email address and the amount of cannabit shares they own. Though that only works for shareholders that did not change the option that shareholders are allowed to see their email. That is why we asked last time, with NXT, to change that option to allowe the issuer to see the shareholders email addresses and it seems practically everyone did so or at least shares were seeable.

So simply guess the amount of shares as good as you can. When your email address is in there and you are in the shareholder list then we can know the amount of shares.
legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010
Submitted. I guessed my shares because CS is down as always. But I think its correct.

Thanks for your effort Sebastian.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Hey SebastianJu, really appreciate your keeping up on this thread.  I know I had a fair number of these as I was one of the earlier investors but for the life of me I can't remember how many shares I had.  And given that cryptostocks is down it doesn't seem likely I'll be finding out anytime soon.  Do you happen to know if Cannabit has anything that might be useful?
legendary
Another little step. The form to claim your shares is ready. Smiley

I know it probably is hard to know the amount of shares you own when cs is down so try to remember and put the amount into.

The URL is http://goo.gl/forms/hv8WkEXye7

The issuer receives a daily list with all shareholders that have enabled the option to allow the issuer to see the shareholders email, he knows the email address and the amount of shares bound to it. So you need to put in the form the email address you use with cryptostocks.com.

Next thing is to put into a bitcoin address for the divs. Please register at https://wallet.counterwallet.io official server. See tutorial here http://foldingcoin.net/resources/video-tutorials/counterparty-guides/ especially http://foldingcoin.net/resources/video-tutorials/counterparty-guides/#wallet

Once you did so you have a bitcoin address in there. Back up the privkey in your password manager so that you can recover it. Counterparty is using normal bitcoin addresses so with the privkey you can restore the shares that are bound to that address too.

Put that address in the form.

Last field is for the amount of cannabit shares you own.

I hope we can do this fast, i don't want to wait for divs.

Good luck everyone!
legendary
I wanted to inform you if something happened, even when it is a smal thing.

The issuer was reached by phone finally. He wants to go with counterparty though he needs bitcoin addresses from the shareholders, since cryptostocks doesn't provide them with their shareholder email. So it seems the formular need to be adjusted to allow input for bitcoin addresses.

I think we should not wait until everyone put their address in then since this would take weeks and the biggest shareholders are collected anyway.

So i will inform you guys once the form is made ready.

Not a big step but at least a small step. Hopefully counterparty will be set up fine and everything will go more smooth then. Without delays and such things.
legendary
As far as i know practically all shareholders enable the option that the issuer can see the email attached to a cryptostocks account holding cannabit shares. There were only some small shares left that nobody cared for it seems. So theoretically it can be done that shares are moved to counterparty/ a bitcoin address of your choice.

I hope the issuer will be reachable by phone to set things up soon.

Looks like you're making great strides! Finding it difficult to keep the massive profits from my MMM involvement on the sidelines. Both Polio / NXTAE sound really exciting, lets get trading!

Looks like a really solid investment, when will these shares to become tradable? Also can trade in this thread directly?
ty

I'm sure you know that the kind of snowball games MMM is will break down pretty fast. Please make sure to take out a big part of your profits to secure them and only proceed with a small part of your earnings. That way you will have at least your investment back or even some profits and you won't lose it once MMM really goes down worldwide. You most probably know that it only works in some countries now anymore. It mostly broke down already.

But like i said, Poloniex is not one of the choices because we would have to trust a third centralized party again. And NXT was checked out already. It is pretty complicated and it has it's learning curve to understand it. And then you will have your difficulties with the dividends since the issuer would have to need to change to nxt, which is another step of work and direct payments in bitcoin are not so easy too. That's why nxt was thrown away as an option.

We will bug the issuer to go through with counterparty. Check it out, it is VERY easy. At the end you only need a bitcoin private key and thats all you need to hold shares and get dividends. Really nice concept. Smiley
legendary
Any updates? No activity for over 11 months. SebastianJu could you try to reach em and ask for an update?

Especially on the Cryptostocks situation. The shares should move to Polo / NXTAE or something equally "safe".

Yes, the issuer did not show up in here but read the last pages, together with the biggest shareholders we could push him to proceed with paying out divs. Last month was a move though, which ate the divs and this month cryptostocks is down.

Well, the shareholder who speaks with him at the moment tried to contact him, got a response and he wanted to connect back, though that didn't happen yet so that we have to bug him until he does. Unfortunately it is a lot of work to keep things moving on that end. :/

Anyway, i hope we can trade on counterparty soon. It is the easiest way to handle shares and dividends i have seen since a very long time. You can push shares on any bitcoin address and receive divs on it.

Check out the picture guides on this page: http://foldingcoin.net/resources/video-tutorials/counterparty-guides/

The videos are down but the picture guides are great. You will see how easy this is. Very intuitive.

As far as i know practically all shareholders enable the option that the issuer can see the email attached to a cryptostocks account holding cannabit shares. There were only some small shares left that nobody cared for it seems. So theoretically it can be done that shares are moved to counterparty/ a bitcoin address of your choice.

I hope the issuer will be reachable by phone to set things up soon.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Any updates? No activity for over 11 months. SebastianJu could you try to reach em and ask for an update?

Especially on the Cryptostocks situation. The shares should move to Polo / NXTAE or something equally "safe".
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The last info i received is that a big shareholder and the issuer will speak about counterparty, maybe even in the next hours. I hope they will set up everything, in fact it might be likely since it is sooo very easy to handle counterparty. It would be harder to explain it than simply doing it. Cheesy

Profitable times ahead for pot plantation. Waiting eagerly to invest, keep us updated.
legendary
The last info i received is that a big shareholder and the issuer will speak about counterparty, maybe even in the next hours. I hope they will set up everything, in fact it might be likely since it is sooo very easy to handle counterparty. It would be harder to explain it than simply doing it. Cheesy
legendary
Any info is available about when the shares will be traded?

No info at all. It mostly depends on how the issuer is reacting. If we help setting it up or the issuer and so on. At least it is pretty easy to do and tutorials for everything are available and easy to understand.
legendary
Thank you very much for the update Cannabit.  It sounds like things are running smoother all the time and looking forward to Monday and your next update.

Keep up the great work! 

Please check carefully, cannabit wasn't in the forum since some time. Iam only a shareholder working together with the biggest shareholders to push the issuer to keep his promises.

And yes, we shareholders put time and work in it to make this work too since the issuer most probably would do it in ages only otherwise.

We now try to negotiate with the issuer to make things run. As soon as i know more i will post about it.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Any info is available about when the shares will be traded?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Thank you very much for the update Cannabit.  It sounds like things are running smoother all the time and looking forward to Monday and your next update.

Keep up the great work! 
Pages:
Jump to: