Pages:
Author

Topic: [CANNABIT] Investment Details - Announcement & Discussion Thread #cannabit - page 4. (Read 66254 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
I took a look at counterparty and counterwallet and i have to say it looks like a great, intuitive and very easy system to use. Compared to that NXT is very difficult.

I have hopes that it will work out with counterparty. I already made some tests with receiving shares from another project and some divs and it works easy like a child could use it. Smiley

Next thing would be to check out the migration process though it looks like it has to be done manually. Though i think it will not be too hard doing it manually because cannabit has not too many shareholders.

I hope this can be checked out fast so that the dividend of this month, which normally should be paid today, can be paid out fast.

If a shareholder wants to check out counterparty, here is a page with a lot of counterparty tutorials: http://foldingcoin.net/resources/video-tutorials/counterparty-guides/

The videos don't work for the most part but the picture tutorials are the way tutorials should always be. Smiley
legendary
Thanks for the update!

Question: Do you guys think you can get one harvest/dividend per month going regularly in the future?

Iam only a shareholder who is with other shareholdersin contact ith the issuer. Normally it is the plan to have one dividend each month. Last month it didn't happen because a move had to happen for one farm, this month it seems we are at a halt because cryptostocks is down again. Roll Eyes

But the issuer seemed to wanted to pay the monthly div. We had to push him so i think our pushing is effective.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Thanks for the update!

Question: Do you guys think you can get one harvest/dividend per month going regularly in the future?
legendary
Looks like a really solid investment, when will these shares to become tradable? Also can trade in this thread directly?
ty

Not as solid as we would wish for. The farms exist, we checked, the issuer had to be pushed to pay though the shares are still on cryptostocks, which is not cool. I will take a look at counterparty to see if it is worth something for this project.
legendary
Ok guys, it seems kumala did not fix cryptostocks till now. I hope it will be done till the 11th but i don't have much hope.

Since the issuer had his problems with NXT, he prefers to use BTC only and had his problems to get his hands on NXT, we wanted to switch to a colored coins version. (It's better to have only one currency exchange in the line anyway.)

I know it's not cool to hear this, especially we had already much work with NXT, but it is how it is. So in order to make things move i would like to ask the shareholders about where to move from cryptostocks.

I heard there are a couple of working colored coins exchanges and i would like to hear suggestions or better, experiences you had with them. Which exchange should we use. It would be good when someone already tested one of these services. I then would see how it works and we can move the issuer to make the move.

Guys, i don't want to give the issuer another excuse as to why he can't send divs. So i would appreciate your help and hopefully we fnally get the shares moved to a working solution.

Thanks everyone!
legendary
Yes. Withdrawal confirmation mails are not going out. Nor are Test mails or the deactivation mails. You can't get your BTC off cryptostocks currently if you have mail confirmation activated.

It's basically gone.  Roll Eyes

By the way... yesterday i was told that the issuer still receives emails from cryptostocks. Because he receives the list of shareholders via email. So it might be that there are two different scripts on there. One for kumala and issuers and one for users. I will mention it in cryptostocks thread, maybe kumala wonders what i want since he can receive emails.
legendary
I nearly forgot to post this so i do it now. Smiley

The bad news is that this month there will be no dividend. The reason is that they had to move one of the growing location and the divs from this month were needed for the move and supplies. Though only this months divs are used for it, next month payment should happen normally.

Second thing is, please everyone uncheck the option that your email address is hidden from security issuers. If everyone moves quick then it might be possible to send the divs via the new system. See next paragraph. This might be the last warning about that point at all. Only a handfull of shareholders haven't unchecked that option yet and their shares are tiny. So maybe they forgot about this totally.

NXT is out of the game because of the difficulties in using it with bitcoin directly. I know, too bad that we already put time into it, though it's good that a move is considered at all. At the moment XCP (Counterparty) and Coinprism is looked into but XCP is in favor at the moment.

One of the big shareholders i work with to keep this moving will, most probably, visit the issuer around december 24 to 27 and check up on the status and how things go in general.

That's the status for now. Smiley
legendary
Yes. Withdrawal confirmation mails are not going out. Nor are Test mails or the deactivation mails. You can't get your BTC off cryptostocks currently if you have mail confirmation activated.

I once tried to reach kumala because he could provide information regarding the labcoin scammer, because he sold additional shares and such, but i was not successfull. He did not react on any ways i contacted him. So the best bet, i think, might be answering in his service thread. Maybe he reads there. I did so now, let's see if something happens:

Kumala if you read this... i know you fix cryptostocks once in a while to get rid of the red error message. But it seems you did not realize that the email function is not working. Which leads to problems since cryptostocks doesn't send out any email at all... that brings trouble to account owners because email verification, password reminder and such doesn't work anymore.

Since you did not abandon your project i guess you still care a bit for it. In order to not lose further users i would suggest you check the email function and repair it.
legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010

legendary
It's up but you can't do anything because emails are not working. Still stuck with my money on the platform.  Undecided

You mean cryptostocks has an error in their mailsystem so that no emails are sent out? Didn't know that yet. I already wondered why no emails are sent when divs appear.

I guess it is impossible to make kumala fix this since i don't know how he can be reached. One reason for being cautious with using cryptostocks.

Why can't you get your funds out without sent emails? I believe i did not have to click a link in email to receive my divs. Though maybe that is a security option.
legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010
It's up but you can't do anything because emails are not working. Still stuck with my money on the platform.  Undecided
legendary
Hope things move more smooth now. Cheesy

No reason not to.
Keep up the good work, buddy!

Cryptostocks is back, so let's see how it goes around the tenth. Seems to be that some traders slowly are interested in shares too since some small volume is happening on CS too.

We actually did not have to push the issuer really for the last dividend, which is a good thing. Let's see if he moves forward the same way...
legendary
Looks like another round of divs went went out.

Guys dont forget to check off "Disclose email" in Cryptostocks settings, this wil insure that when the time comes, you will be able to validate your shares, if CS goes down for good.

Yes... and even though the amount of bitcoins is less than last time, the usd value is similar because bitcoins are worth more now.

Hope things move more smooth now. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
Looks like another round of divs went went out.

Guys dont forget to check off "Disclose email" in Cryptostocks settings, this wil insure that when the time comes, you will be able to validate your shares, if CS goes down for good.
legendary
Cryptostocks seems to be back up. So if someone missed the last div then he should withdraw the coins.

I'm only fresh out of hospital so i have to check back with the majority shareholders regarding the next steps. The fifth went by again, though CS was down at that time.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Yes, the payment was on cryptostocks. It was a compromise, better a div than no div at all.

With NXT, i don't know if the issuer will do it. We put a lot of work into it but it seems he did not go through at the end. In any case you need to set the option in cryptostocks so that all shareholders emails are known and can be contacted.

I thought, if he has trouble with NXT then maybe direct shares would be better for him. But for that we would need to know the shareholders too.

Hopefully cryptostocks is back soon since it seems at least 2 shareholders only now found out about the recent div.

thanks for your help!
legendary
Just checked this thread after a long absence.
Looks like cryptostocks is still down - was the most recent div paid on cryptostocks?

I didn't get a chance to make the conversion to NXT since cryptostocks has been down...

Yes, the payment was on cryptostocks. It was a compromise, better a div than no div at all.

With NXT, i don't know if the issuer will do it. We put a lot of work into it but it seems he did not go through at the end. In any case you need to set the option in cryptostocks so that all shareholders emails are known and can be contacted.

I thought, if he has trouble with NXT then maybe direct shares would be better for him. But for that we would need to know the shareholders too.

Hopefully cryptostocks is back soon since it seems at least 2 shareholders only now found out about the recent div.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Just checked this thread after a long absence.
Looks like cryptostocks is still down - was the most recent div paid on cryptostocks?

I didn't get a chance to make the conversion to NXT since cryptostocks has been down...
Activity: 658
Merit: 504
I feel like I started something  Roll Eyes

The only purpose of my comment was to get some feedback about the state of the project (besides dividends). Sebastian was the only who provided input at all and I'm thankful. No need to attack him.
legendary
Behind the scene we have to put alot of pressure and work into it to make him move.

15 months since last div.
6 months since SebastianJu tried to arrange something.

Still nothing. And you even give out the suggestion to start investing into this?  Huh The correct suggestion would be to wait until the move to NXT is made and then re-evaluate. I have to say Sebastian your reputation is not living up to its standards on this one sadly. Very strange stuff going on with this project and your involvement, trying to hold it together and encouraging people. Maybe you are just really trying to help, maybe something else is going on. Whatever it is it leaves a bad taste.

You need to make something happening soon and make it final, because this is not shining a good light on you too by now.

Huh? You missed the div 2 months ago?

And where the heck did i suggest to invest into this? I explicitely wrote that Chronikka should consider to invest because ot the problems, when he wrote that he wants to invest.

I really don't know what you want. If you read things wrong then don't make me look bad only because i try to fix this.

What div? Cryptostocks seems to be down atm?

I'm not trying to let you look bad, you are doing that on your own. I'm just saying how me and others around here feel.

Yes, cryptostocks is down again. Which is why we don't wanted to use cryptostocks anymore. Kumala, the owner, is not known in person by anyone, so when he takes our divs then we are done. I'm not sure when cryptostocks will be back. Last time it took some days.

See my post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=post;quote=12869807;topic=354636.360;num_replies=364;sesc=732546219945b96358ffbfd1d402b6e3#top

On that day a div was paid that was a little bit less than the second div.

And when you check what Chronikka wrote and what i answered then you would see that he wanted to invest and that i told him he should think about that because of the problems.

In my eyes all of your points you put against me are invalid.

That cryptostocks was used for payment last time was a compromise. Better a div than no div at all. The issuer doesn't look very interested in the move to nxt. Which is insulting since the biggest shareholders i work with, and iam, put a lot of time into that.

That cryptostocks is down is nice for the issuer of course. He can push the payment date again he might think. I'm really angry at the way he acts but slowly i could force him to speak with us. I will not let it slide and i'm angry that the most probably most successfull first year was not used the way we would have awaited. We should have had a big voice in what happens to the investment but he did what he wanted it seems to me.

If he doesn't care then i will go harder on him.

I'm not happy that you attack me only because you misunderstood things. I'm surely not the villain here. I could let this thread die and do what i can for my investment only but i chose to inform the other shareholders too.
Pages:
Jump to: