Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano (ADA) Coin - would you invest? - page 24. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 03, 2018, 04:49:22 PM
I have invested in this coin for a long time. As for me, this is an excellent coin for holding for several years. This project will develop slowly and bring in a good income.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
March 03, 2018, 04:46:15 PM
Has anyone invested in Cardano (ADA) or has any information to share?

Coin Analysis by Cryptorated.com
https://cryptorated.com/coin-analysis/cardano-ada/

The case may be the same for Cardano after this declaration, so it wouldn't hurt to put my money into 100 of these – it would cost me under 50$, and my investment could conceivably prompt a win-win circumstance on the long run.

Until further notice, it isn't sure how quick ADA tokens could happen, yet one is for sure – Cardano is a promising decentralized system set to a pattern of making enhanced and more adaptable decentralized frameworks, so owning this coin is a win without anyone else in spite of the most recent reductions.
Activity: 275
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 04:43:43 PM
ADA circulation and market cap may look small when overall market reaches above $5 T. May be in 2020 we could see the the current price (0.3$)  as damn cheap when the coin price reached $5 and above.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 04:40:09 PM
I think that this is good project, which should all the chances to become a full competitor of the ethereum in the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
March 03, 2018, 04:39:27 PM
Yes, I invested, since I think this coin will grow

I want to invest in this coin. I have to wait a long time for that to happen...by then the price of Cardano will be expensive.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 04:38:04 PM
Promising but it might be some time before it goes to the moon. Market cap is already high.
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
March 03, 2018, 04:35:37 PM
The team is impressive as is the tech and it amazingly jumped to the top coins quickly. I would buy a lot of it if it didn't have a supply of 25 BILLION! I'm sure it will rise to a dollar or maybe a few dollars like ripple, but i'm buying coins that will be worth hundreds and thousands.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 04:33:41 PM
Yes, I invested, since I think this coin will grow
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 04:31:02 PM
еxcеllеnt prоjеct with gооd idеа. But I bоught sоmе by tоо еxpеnsivе pricе. It's bаd. Hоwеvеr I wаit thаt duе tо yеаr tеаm will dо thаt plаnnеd. аnd thаt's why I'm nоt upsеt
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 04:29:39 PM

Cardano Cardano introduces itself with a design by a secure and stable block that can protect privacy, while allowing different settings to be made. Cardano is a new block designed for large-scale applications. Cardano is a digital currency supported by excellent developers. A digital currency based on research and development and a decentralized and open source network will have a great future.
Activity: 364
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
March 03, 2018, 04:18:48 PM

Personally, I believe that this asset is very much overrated and at the moment I would not have invested in it at this coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
March 03, 2018, 04:15:12 PM
ADA is highly promising cryptocurrency launched in Sep-17 and positioned itself in top 10 coin so early.It is supported by highly qualified skillful professional team,right from beginning its price along with marketcap increased within 3 days of launch to a higher level,got interest of people in a very short span of time and today have a large community.Its main developer was same that of ETH.After successful ETH project he is backing another successful project ADA.This is not a scam project.Atlhough its a new project but it has something strong in it that it got top 10 position.I would personally recommend to invest in it and hold it because it would  prove very beneficial and highly rewarding in coming 1-2 years.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 01:51:14 PM
Yes I like cardano.cardano is a very promising coin and it’s future is very bright. And we see cardano market cap is $ 8 billion. And I think cardano is a undervalue coin.ada price hit $2 in near future so i believe this is right time to invest in ada.

I don't think cardano is a great project. There are only words and no product. Also I don't see in ideas which are put in their white paper something incredibly breakthrough.
Interesting to know on what facts does your price waiting is based on? 2 dollars? Why not 10? Shocked
I agree with both points. Yup, cardana is a really nice company and the future source of wealth. About price it deserve more by now.
Activity: 528
February 24, 2018, 11:36:10 AM
This depends on the strategy you use. I usually don't invest in top coins, the chances to get good profit are lower, but if i would invest then ADA would be one of my choices. I would say that it has good chances to make x2 during this year. Looking on the market cap don't think it can be more
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
February 24, 2018, 11:02:34 AM
Yes I like cardano.cardano is a very promising coin and it’s future is very bright. And we see cardano market cap is $ 8 billion. And I think cardano is a undervalue coin.ada price hit $2 in near future so i believe this is right time to invest in ada.

I don't think cardano is a great project. There are only words and no product. Also I don't see in ideas which are put in their white paper something incredibly breakthrough.
Interesting to know on what facts does your price waiting is based on? 2 dollars? Why not 10? Shocked
Activity: 127
February 24, 2018, 10:40:00 AM
If you got in before $0.05, then yes it's a good long hold coin. But if you buy it in $0.30+, then i can't say surely, because Currently they do not have anything in the project, it's all about speculation, and future idea, which will take years to implement. So it's like 2 or 3 years away, i wouldn't buy this coin now, as last 2 months people are dumping.

Lots of people bought it from $0.5 and $1 range. They will have to hold it in long term anyway. There is no other way around it. ADA is a good one and it's a promising project.
Activity: 588
February 24, 2018, 10:25:40 AM
Activity: 256
February 24, 2018, 08:57:36 AM

ADA has some properties that is effective in it's growth in future. their team are very active, project is very well, advertisement is OK and so on. I think it will be some of main coins in near future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
February 23, 2018, 01:18:24 PM
If you got in before $0.05, then yes it's a good long hold coin. But if you buy it in $0.30+, then i can't say surely, because Currently they do not have anything in the project, it's all about speculation, and future idea, which will take years to implement. So it's like 2 or 3 years away, i wouldn't buy this coin now, as last 2 months people are dumping.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
February 23, 2018, 01:12:58 PM
Definitely a very good project, mid to long term.

Just remember the rule: Don't Put All your Eggs in One Basket and you should be fine.
Cardano is already near the top of the market cap and it is a project with a good future, but I do not think we can say that it is a coin for the mid term if you buy now with the price so high you will probably need to hold for a long time to see any kind of significant growth in your investment, so only invest in cardano if you are convinced of it and willing to hold.
Pages:
Jump to: