Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano (ADA) Coin - would you invest? - page 25. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 01:36:55 AM
ADA is very promising coin, but I haven't invest any $$ yet.
I will buy some in mid March this year 
Long ADA Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1568
February 20, 2018, 01:28:49 AM
Cardano is the very good coin. If you invest in this coin for long term then you can earn much profit because Cardano coin is very stable coin.
Activity: 280
February 20, 2018, 12:55:12 AM
I think this project has great potential. Of course last 2 months were disappointing, but i still believe that Cardano has a bright future.
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
February 20, 2018, 12:37:51 AM
Cardano (ADA) looks to be a really good project with a strong team. They keep forums and twitter accounts updated and there's constant engagement with public. We should definately invest in such projects. I had invested in it pretty early and my capital has already been doubled. I would invest more and more in every dip
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
February 20, 2018, 12:29:11 AM
Its one of the promising exciting coin in the market today and expected to fly as sky rocket this year 2018 and one of my favorite coin that I invested weeks ago and plan to buy more coin if I still have extra money. I am waiting to ADA pump up going to the moon and feels to huge a good profit with this ADA coin this year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
February 19, 2018, 10:59:03 PM
Has anyone invested in Cardano (ADA) or has any information to share?

Coin Analysis by Cryptorated.com
https://cryptorated.com/coin-analysis/cardano-ada/
Cardano and its coins ADA are not impressed me at all. There was times when this currency had showed good results but at the modern days nothing interesting. No desire to talk more about. It's better to find something else.
Activity: 43
February 19, 2018, 02:57:30 PM
Cardano (Ada) I have invested a lot of money I look like a good coin but I do not think it will be like a NEO or Ethereum but of course it is not certain that it is not rising and we are experiencing an explosion in two days coinler.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
February 19, 2018, 02:50:07 PM
Cardano does look very promising. It has fallen a lot over the last month, so now might be a good time to buy in. Having said that it is still falling against BTC, so prices for buyers may continue to improve for a while.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 02:48:43 PM
it seems like only for long term investment but for now the price of cardano going down, no idea why it is like that but anyway, this coin has potential.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 19, 2018, 02:29:27 PM
Cardano is a nice unique project but like anything you need to evaluate if you can take the risk factor involved in a platform type blockchain coin that is only a whitepaper and not yet a working protocol. I invested in a small bag of CARDANO and will hold it a few years as the investment risk was very small so it didn't bother me investing like 50 or 100 bucks in this. It might actually blow up into something huge who knows.  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 02:25:32 PM
Cardano is a very interesting project, which today has every chance of success. Of course a large number of project tokens does not improve the situation, but I think that the very idea of ​​the project is very interesting and successful.
Activity: 228
GIF by SOCIFI
February 19, 2018, 02:22:46 PM

A very promising coin, would like to invest and hold to get good profits. It’s based on global ecosystems and a high tech coin. Seems would be a hit in near future.

Cardano is developing a smart contract platform with very advanced features which are not seen in any other Alt till now. Its team is a mix of big researchers and expert engineers.

Predicts, Cardano has a great future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
February 19, 2018, 11:07:16 AM
I prefer Ethereum and Ripple, but recently I became interested in Cardano, a promising coin, I think that I will get to TOP 3 by a coinmarketcap !
Activity: 434
February 19, 2018, 09:37:07 AM
The coin is just right for a long term investment, because it is stable and gradually gaining in capitalization and is becoming more popular
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 19, 2018, 08:09:40 AM
Cardano BULLRUN EXPECTED WHEN ADA ADDED TO COINBASE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z3dKB3ISt8
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 19, 2018, 08:08:47 AM
LIVE: AMA With Charles Hoskinson of Cardano!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zftnG6BYu4
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 06:30:40 AM
Cardano is in top 10, but so far, no special trends towards capitalization or sharp-cut pamps are visible. I will wait to buy a coin in the long term, because the coin is stable
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
February 19, 2018, 05:49:05 AM
The main advantages of Cardano is that some features like smart contracts, Side chains, Multi-party computation, metadata, and more will run forever even if all team shut down. Cardano has also got a very active community, with regular blog posts and updates on what they are doing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
February 19, 2018, 05:15:53 AM
I like Cardano because his team does not make big marketing expenses, mainly it focuses on product development. Taking into account the steep ascending trend of the price for Cardano, increased attention to this crypto currency and its forecasts for the near future, one can assume a good growth of this coin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 18
February 19, 2018, 04:56:10 AM

They are a very good option and I think a huge potential. Even if the market cap is huge I think these guys are going to make this project fy... still at a very attractive price I think
Pages:
Jump to: