Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum! - page 22. (Read 48387 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 28, 2019, 02:09:56 AM
I think cardano cant surpass ethereum because it is has very high potential and it is already popular with a very large marketcap and volume.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
February 28, 2019, 02:02:49 AM
It's not easy for a cardano to destroy ethereum, we certainly know that ethereum is the best altcoin to date, even if it can replace ethereum it certainly takes a long time for even a few years for cardano to shift ethereum's position
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
February 28, 2019, 01:13:06 AM
I agree that Cardano will be very competitive, but I disagree it will be a winner takes all market. Because Cardano is written in Haskell and uses a scientific philosophy, financial institutions may feel more confident about building Dapps on top of its protocol. However, Ethereum has the first-mover advantage in the smart contract space, and that's not to be discounted.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 28, 2019, 01:08:21 AM
This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

If that case is proven true, then what strategies would cardano will do to implement their plan? I think they can't even make a fair price like ethereum in the market. Which already proves ethereum is much better than cardano.
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
February 28, 2019, 12:27:30 AM
It is impossible for Cardano to destroy ethereum while in terms of price and quality of cardano is not comparable to ethereum which has a smart platform and many fans, besides that ethereum is currently ranked second on the market, it is difficult for cardano to replace ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
February 28, 2019, 12:20:04 AM

in many altcoins have already tried to overtake, replace eth as for example neo, ada, eos but they have not succeeded (yet) i do not think that cardano will have more possibilities than others
Yes, there were a lot of contenders for the place of ether. But they remain far behind. Perhaps this would be possible if they started simultaneously with the eth. Now the market belongs to ethereum almost completely. And it will be much more difficult to get a significant market share.
But Cardano is an interesting and great project. Good luck to them!

Cardano is an interesting coin, but for me it will not surpass ethereum. I don't see cardano as a threat to eth. As what you've said, there are a lot of competitors in eth. Cardano is one of those competitors and obviously, this can't replace ethereum being the second rank in the market. Cardano needs more time to prove its worth.
Activity: 896
February 28, 2019, 12:03:53 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

I suppose any coins can surpass ethereum it just a mater of time. In cryptocurrency if a token product is unable to keep up its competitiveness it can be replace by a more powerful coin.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
BTC
February 28, 2019, 12:00:21 AM
Simply, we will survive a new change in the network of the ethereum and then we will see who and how will be able to destroy the ethereum. Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
February 27, 2019, 11:58:29 PM
I am hearing about cardano since long but still yet to hear about any dApps being made over it. 'operating on a first-of-its-kind proof-of-stake (PoS) algorithm' — first of its kind? Peercoin started POS and its nothing new.

It is not possible to build any dApps right now. Their road map is one of the most transparent and their goal is to be a decentralize project before the dApps.

Peercoin was the first to try to use PoS. But they still need PoW to secure their network. So Ouroboros is the first provably secure proof of stake protocol.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
February 27, 2019, 11:49:09 PM
I am hearing about cardano since long but still yet to hear about any dApps being made over it. 'operating on a first-of-its-kind proof-of-stake (PoS) algorithm' — first of its kind? Peercoin started POS and its nothing new.
Activity: 377
February 27, 2019, 11:45:00 PM
Cardano does have good development, his journey keeps many holders retaining it, but to be able to surpass Eth must be more innovative and this seems difficult. Eth is still a reliable and strong altcoin.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
February 27, 2019, 10:45:38 PM

in many altcoins have already tried to overtake, replace eth as for example neo, ada, eos but they have not succeeded (yet) i do not think that cardano will have more possibilities than others

Agree. No other ETH alternative has been able to stand the test of time as a solid and widely-recognized smart contract platform for the world. Only Ethereum has been able to gather the attention of mainstream businesses, developers, and individuals alike. Still, these mentioned altcoins have the potential to become something big in the future if they experience massive adoption within the mainstream world. So far, EOS and Cardano have been solid in development and innovation every step of the way. While it's true that EOS is new and somewhat centralized, it can still be improved over time.

On the other hand, Cardano (ADA) is slow in providing network upgrades, yet it has managed to deliver everything as promised in their roadmap (in a step-by-step model). To say that Cardano will destroy Ethereum is saying that ETH will destroy BTC. IMO, this will never happen because original platforms (in this case Ethereum) have first-mover advantage. Just my thoughts Grin
Well. I won't say you're speaking out your thought here buddy because everything you said here are fact about ETH,ADA and EOS. However, we both know the crypto community are not much interested or supported any project that's slow in providing network upgrades and I wonder why an article writer will presumed such project to destroy a well supported project by the communities.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
February 27, 2019, 10:36:50 PM

In my opinion, cardano and ethereum are crypto currency coins that are equally good and have potential success in the future. But I still see that ethereum is better than cardano. Ethereum technology is better than cardano. Ethereum has also been proven to be the king of ICO because of the many ICOs that use the blockchain ethereum platform. I am sure that with this superiority, ethereum is still able to maintain its position better than cardano.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
February 27, 2019, 10:33:00 PM
I don't think so because even though cardano, including a good new coin and having experienced an increase of as much as 400%, it will not be able to replace ethereum because ethereum is the king of altcoin and most ICO projects use the ethereum platform. so that the ethereum position will be difficult to replace and ethereum has been around for a long time in the crypto market.
I think so, It is indeed difficult if you want to compete with ethereum. Because Cardano is not comparable with ethereum. What you say is that ethereum is the king of altcoin, I really agree with that. Everyone also knows that.

there is no such thing as king and queen here in crypto  . people only invented that phrase becuase they think that the coins that thier favorite is already unbeatable but the real truth is that all crypto coins are the same  . they all work the same and laslty all can become the best depending on the users mood because the user is the one that control and holds thier future  .
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
February 27, 2019, 10:31:43 PM
Cardano is interesting but Ethereum is 1 million times more well positioned to glory!
Activity: 574
February 27, 2019, 10:26:02 PM
I don't think so because even though cardano, including a good new coin and having experienced an increase of as much as 400%, it will not be able to replace ethereum because ethereum is the king of altcoin and most ICO projects use the ethereum platform. so that the ethereum position will be difficult to replace and ethereum has been around for a long time in the crypto market.
I think so, It is indeed difficult if you want to compete with ethereum. Because Cardano is not comparable with ethereum. What you say is that ethereum is the king of altcoin, I really agree with that. Everyone also knows that.
Activity: 493
February 27, 2019, 10:21:48 PM
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 27, 2019, 09:58:23 PM

Agree. No other ETH alternative has been able to stand the test of time as a solid and widely-recognized smart contract platform for the world. Only Ethereum has been able to gather the attention of mainstream businesses, developers, and individuals alike. Still, these mentioned altcoins have the potential to become something big in the future if they experience massive adoption within the mainstream world. So far, EOS and Cardano have been solid in development and innovation every step of the way. While it's true that EOS is new and somewhat centralized, it can still be improved over time.

On the other hand, Cardano (ADA) is slow in providing network upgrades, yet it has managed to deliver everything as promised in their roadmap (in a step-by-step model). To say that Cardano will destroy Ethereum is saying that ETH will destroy BTC. IMO, this will never happen because original platforms (in this case Ethereum) have first-mover advantage. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
February 27, 2019, 09:39:40 PM
I dont think soo, the price and the marketcap of Cardano been dropped alot. I dont see yet any project that use blockchain of Cardano but we can see alot of project already used blockchain of Ethereum. Ethereum still better than Cardano because Ethereum keep in number 2 on CMC.
Activity: 518
February 27, 2019, 03:03:59 PM

Yes, there were a lot of contenders for the place of ether. But they remain far behind. Perhaps this would be possible if they started simultaneously with the eth. Now the market belongs to ethereum almost completely. And it will be much more difficult to get a significant market share.
But Cardano is an interesting and great project. Good luck to them!
Absolutely ethereum has sappers, otherwise it would not be interesting, but ethereum over many years has recommended us as a reliable cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: