Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum! - page 26. (Read 48387 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
February 14, 2019, 11:04:44 PM
I don't understand why all this fuss about Cardano. This is just a normal top coin but not gonna surpass Ethereum

Another way of chillin and hyping the coin, reality wise, ETH already have strong foundation the community already embrace this platform and it would
a tough competition to whoever challenge it, but given if cardano pumped a lot, it still a huge amount of money that is needed to break those behind
ETH before it can reach the current position of ETH.

Established coin needs to break itself before it can be taken down by another.
Cardano is going down more and was replace on its position by a better coin while ETH just reclaim it's spot.
I think at this time ETH is better than Cardano and no way it will destroy ETH, in development wise, ETH has more achievement compared to Cardano.
These coins has good potential, but at this moment, ETH is way better, I'm still going to invest with these 2 anyway.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 14, 2019, 10:29:09 PM
I don't understand why all this fuss about Cardano. This is just a normal top coin but not gonna surpass Ethereum

Another way of chillin and hyping the coin, reality wise, ETH already have strong foundation the community already embrace this platform and it would
a tough competition to whoever challenge it, but given if cardano pumped a lot, it still a huge amount of money that is needed to break those behind
ETH before it can reach the current position of ETH.

Established coin needs to break itself before it can be taken down by another.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
February 14, 2019, 10:25:03 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
February 14, 2019, 10:22:18 PM
I am not sure about that, whether in the near future or long term. precisely what can threaten the electability of etherum in the market is ripple or waves.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
February 13, 2019, 03:08:49 PM
For any good new coins in the cryptocurrency market there will be enough space and no one will destroy anyone. A coin can leave the market only when a certain time does not bargain. This ethereum is not threatened yet. Moreover, in ethereum, significant improvements are expected not only on February 27, but also at the end of the year or at the beginning of the next. Therefore, I think that ethereum will always be in demand in the foreseeable future.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
February 13, 2019, 02:03:49 PM
I don't believe at all that there are altcoins that can replace Ethereum, ethereum has great trust after Bitcoin. I am sure that ETH will never be replaced forever.
Activity: 105
Merit: 9
February 13, 2019, 01:57:01 PM
Not at all,coins are not the main thing fighting with each other, the main thing for them is to get demand, which can be achieved only at the expense of their own advantages. And the position already emphasizes this.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
February 13, 2019, 12:12:57 PM
ETH in a very close time will seriously improve the situation in its sector. Because now there are huge opportunities for this. I think that all this will definitely be revised and the fork of ETH will really improve the situation in cryptocurrency. ADA is not a project yet.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
February 12, 2019, 06:07:21 PM
Honestly I don't think this is actually going to happen because of all the applications being built for Ethereum. There are also a ton of incredible projects that will be built on top of Ethereum this year.

They can't compete with eth up until now. Do you see cardano if you open coindesk? Nope... So I don't think Cardano can destroy Eth. Maybe, the other way around.

Activity: 364
February 12, 2019, 06:04:16 PM
Cryptocurrency is very unpredictable. That is why I try not to make any predictions. But it seems to me that the Cardano team is much weaker than the team of Ethereum.
Activity: 279
Merit: 7
February 12, 2019, 01:26:58 AM
Tell me you're just joking, honestly there aren't any coin yet to destroy eth, maybe they would surpass its markrt cap but never to destroy it.
Activity: 406
February 11, 2019, 04:18:20 PM
I do not think that's possible. It seems to me that Ether is a very strong coin. Hardly anyone can kill such a large-scale project.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 11, 2019, 04:14:38 PM
Maybe in another galaxy  Grin Ether is still number one altcoin and for several hours it has took the second place back and in my opinion this coin deserves to be here. Maybe with the upcoming update it will overcome Bitcoin.
Activity: 135
February 11, 2019, 04:04:55 PM
Honestly I don't think this is actually going to happen because of all the applications being built for Ethereum. There are also a ton of incredible projects that will be built on top of Ethereum this year.
Activity: 518
February 11, 2019, 01:35:56 PM
I think Cardano will find its own customers. Ethereum foundation has a lot of partners and customers so it will be very difficult to lure them all away to a brand new smart contract platform.
He will find this no doubt, but not too many people will use this coin, even if the platform is updated, compared to BTC and ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
February 11, 2019, 01:06:11 PM
If I were to compile a top 5 list of coins that would replace Ethereum, Cardamom wouldn't be among that list and that is me being generous, there are far superior projects out there that are doing great right now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 11, 2019, 11:07:15 AM
The ADA will not do anything with its capabilities that we have today. Today you should understand that there are great opportunities in ETH as it launches the fork, which will all the same be really improved and will be popular.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
February 11, 2019, 11:00:45 AM
This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
I don't think it will ever happen, because there are much better coins ada, and they can not yet replace the Ethereum, so I think it will never happen
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 07, 2019, 05:06:31 PM
I'm not sure that Cardano could replace Ethereum in longterm, even if Eth is in big crysis because of Bad conditions of ICO market....however I don't think that Cardano really could replace Eth because  community is smaller and also adoption is not comparable to Eth actually

Yes. Cardano may never be able to replace or destroy Ethereum because of its low popularity and small community. However, it could still become a viable alternative of Ethereum because of its academic and scientific approach to blockchain scalability and stability. This is key, because it will ensure that Cardano will last a lifetime as a stable blockchain network for smart contracts. As time goes by, both Cardano and Ethereum will thrive in the mainstream world with their development and innovation.

Both platforms (ADA and ETH) can be used for unique purposes that will change our world for the better. For developers who prefer stability and censorship-resistance, Ethereum will be the smart contract platform of choice. Those who want better scalability and efficiency, will choose Cardano on top of Ethereum. Due to this, neither cryptocurrency could replace or destroy one another. Instead, they will complement themselves for a better world in the future. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
February 07, 2019, 01:47:27 PM
This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
Honestly i dont like the title of this thread! Why it needs to destroy another crypto-currency to prove of what? The crypto-sphere is big enough to thrive both Ethereum and Cardano as long as both Platforms has a true demand and utilization therefore it has no need to destroy each other in order to be on the top!

yes I agree with you, cardano and ethereum can be the best platform. there is no need for competition because surely they have their own communities. there is nothing to prove, so it seems that this discussion is not needed. cardano is good because they bring innovation. and ethereum doesn't lose because he is a platform that is always developing.
Pages:
Jump to: