Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum! - page 41. (Read 48387 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 31, 2018, 02:10:51 PM
The ethereum has a large and strong community.
I do not think that the cardano can outstrip the etherium.
Ethereum does have a large community allowing more people to know about it but it won't be replaced by cardano.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 02:09:12 PM
This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
I absolutely do not see any serious prerequisites for Cardano to outperform the capabilities and technology of Ethereum. Eth has significant advantages in terms of technology, development technology and development team. I think Cardano is also a very good and promising project, but in the near future to reach the heights and success of Ethereum it will be quite difficult.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 02:03:22 PM
I think that's a rather bold statement, since Cardano does not have to destroy anyone to position himself in the market, it is true that both compete for audience, but have different functions, one is positioned as a development platform, and the other is a company for the innovation of new technologies, so it is good that they are in competition for the benefit of the cryptos.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 02:00:23 PM
Everything is possible. The Cardano platform has all the necessary characteristics that should be present in the new generation of block projects.
But, to expect that the popularity of Cardano will be reinforced not only by investment and speculative attitudes, but also by deeds - it is not worth it.
Activity: 350
August 31, 2018, 01:31:59 PM
I do not think Cardano will be able to destroy Ethereum. Ethereum leads in technology in the cryptographic market. Ethereum itself has continued to make consistent improvements. At the same time, Ethereum's technology, value, community and market are strong.
Activity: 70
August 31, 2018, 01:28:20 PM
The ethereum has a large and strong community.
I do not think that the cardano can outstrip the etherium.
copper member
Activity: 76
August 31, 2018, 01:26:23 PM
The project Ethereum very strong support for tokens, which are created by different projects to attract investment funds through the implementation of ICO on the platform of the Etherium. Therefore, any project that wants to catch up with the etherium must first have such support from projects that will use their platform to create tokens. Now I do not see any projects that have at least some chances to catch up with the Etherium.
Activity: 555
August 31, 2018, 12:40:42 PM
Yes, that technology can really make a problem for etherium, but let's not forget that the etherium team is also working on improving its product.

I agree with you.
Activity: 98
August 31, 2018, 12:35:24 PM
It could happen if cardano improves their technology and makes interested people buy and invest in cardano. cardano has a good price increase.
Activity: 49
August 31, 2018, 12:34:57 PM
If this happens, it is clearly not in the near future. The ethereum is very good and its altcoy field is also strong!
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 12:31:48 PM
Yes, that technology can really make a problem for etherium, but let's not forget that the etherium team is also working on improving its product.
Activity: 238
August 31, 2018, 10:31:40 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
To be honest, I do not see clear arguments and confirmations, for which Cardano has a chance to reach and exceed the serious level of Ethereum. Absolutely I believe that now he can not assume serious advantages. In the coming years, Cardano will remain stably behind, although I regularly invest in it some of the money
Activity: 314
August 31, 2018, 10:16:36 AM
Yes, Cardano is a good potential coin, with a blockchain network system that has advantages compared to other coins, Cardano is the potential to gain trust from the community so that the value will be high in the future. but in my opinion, Eth won't be easy to beat. Eth is a coin that is favored by many Crypto players, it will take a long time for Cardano to surpass Ethereum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 10:08:17 AM
A lot of advertising this project, but in fact it's just air, that is if we take the facts, then today the ADA project has nothing that could be compared to the project ETH. Have you thought about this? I think that these are obvious things.
Activity: 210
August 31, 2018, 10:05:46 AM

I believe that both coins have good potential for development. Therefore now can be an advantageous option for perspective investments, while prices in the crypto market remain rather low. But in any case I think that Ethereum remains a confident leader. Cardano is inferior to ETH for most parameters, there is still a lot of work to do for development.
Activity: 28
August 31, 2018, 06:29:38 AM
Cardano has good potential, but in fact it is not enough to destroy the Ethereum. One capitalization on the market is worth it. Cardano can not bypass the most powerful token on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 28
August 31, 2018, 06:05:11 AM
Thank you very much for the information. I think that the cryptocurrency world is crazy enough and everything might happen, but I believe in Ethereum.
Activity: 105
August 31, 2018, 05:21:29 AM
This is unclear and can destroy many of Ethereum. The reason why Ethereum depreciated is because there are too many competitors. In the future, Ethereum will return to $100.
Activity: 51
August 31, 2018, 04:50:47 AM
I also like ADD, but comparing the ADA and ETH is an impossibility. Demonstrated by the fact that we are strong technology platforms. Most of these were selected ICO ETH platform, why they do not grow on the ADA. In terms of prices, the ETH always high, the majority of users are using them and accept that value. ADA also can not do this
Activity: 420
August 31, 2018, 04:12:13 AM
I believe that in principle there is such a possibility. But while Cardano still has a really big work to reach the possible level of Ethereum in the long term. Personally, I believe that now Ethereum largely surpasses cardano, given the team of developers, technology and development prospects.
Pages:
Jump to: