Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum! - page 42. (Read 48387 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
August 31, 2018, 12:02:20 AM
Some people say eos will kill ethereum and see people say it's ads that will take the title. They are all talks and no reality. Ada and EOS are good coins and its good for competition to be in the market. But let them go through half of what ethereum has gone through and they can think of displacing ethereum. I'm sure ethereum devs are not sleeping too. A father will always be a father to a child no matter how the child becomes great  in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 10:42:27 PM
When cardano will come up with earth shaking platform that will deal with the common issue in cryptocurrency then , I will start to look at what cardano stand to offer the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
August 30, 2018, 10:39:46 PM
I don't think it can happen so easily because Ethereum is very good crypto and has a huge community. This thought is similar to Ethereum will replace bitcoin. We will see in the future what will happen. Just give Cardano some time to develop their existence in the crypto world.
yeah, i think you are right.
we just wait for how it develops, but i am not sure of that.
indeed in the crypto world there is nothing impossible, but Cardano will destroy Ethereum more unlikely. that's what i'm thinking about right now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
August 30, 2018, 10:24:59 PM
I don't think it can happen so easily because Ethereum is very good crypto and has a huge community. This thought is similar to Ethereum will replace bitcoin. We will see in the future what will happen. Just give Cardano some time to develop their existence in the crypto world.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 10:23:35 PM
everything can happen in crypto but I really know that ethereum is a very good altcoin and it will be very difficult to destroy ethereum, and i know cardano has technology equivalent to ethereum but the demand is still small
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 30, 2018, 10:04:52 PM
Cardano has good potential, but in fact it is not enough to destroy the Ethereum. One capitalization on the market is worth it. Cardano can not bypass the most powerful token on the crypto currency market.

Agree. This applies specifically when lots of tokens have been launched within the Ethereum blockchain since its inception. It would take a lot of hard work and effort for Cardano to become as popular as Ethereum to help drive the adoption of Tokens and dApps in the mainstream world.

However, as time goes by, it will be proven which smart contract platform is the most secure and scalable one within the blockchain space. The smart contract platform which meets such criteria, will be the leading one within the cryptocurrency market. So far, it's Ethereum but it could change anytime soon.

Therefore, it's best to invest in Cardano now in its very beginnings, since it has the potential of becoming something big in the future. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
August 30, 2018, 06:16:25 PM
Though ethereum looks so weak this time when it is caught in the eye of the storm or almost a year now, still, its blockchain is used my many ICOs and that what keeps Ethereum alive and stay on the second rank next to bitcoin. Ethereum is set to burst again before even cardano could have its price and cap spike.
Activity: 291
August 30, 2018, 06:16:12 PM
EOS and Cardano: they are called Ethereum killers because they are perceived to have a better mousetrap than Ethereum. True, each has its own decentralized blockchain platform that appeal to Dapp developers, but each one has different shortcomings. It is a mistake to try to pick a single winner.  The better approach is to own all three. And with prices at relative rock bottom, now is a good time.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 06:11:06 PM
Cardano has been receiving a lot of interest recently. It is in top ten in coinmarketcap so I think it will rise.
I am investing in cardano because since this cardano coin is in bittrex the price up now increases steadily this is what makes my profit hold even up to 40%.
Activity: 24
August 30, 2018, 06:03:05 PM
Cardano is a good coin with great growth potentials but destroying ethereum is what I can't really say for now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
August 30, 2018, 05:20:42 PM
This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

Thanks for the interesting article, but it did not change my opinion about Cardano. I still think that this is a very interesting project, which is worth my attention, but most likely it won't be able to kill Ethereum. Perhaps EOS will do this, or maybe it will not be able to cope with this task - we'll see and learn in the next few years!
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
August 29, 2018, 07:26:29 PM
Cardano is one of my favorite altcoin, it has advanced blockchain technology, Cardano's development team is very professional. Cardano has good scalability, it fixes many of Eth's errors. I believe that in the future Cardano will grow strongly and surpass Ethereum. Now the price of Cardano is very low, this is a good opportunity for us to buy and hold.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
August 29, 2018, 06:16:12 PM
I really don't know why you put that title. Why cardano will destroy ETH? Why not exist both coins and doing well?
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
August 29, 2018, 06:14:08 PM
cadano is garbage sorry to say that coin has more error in its code than anything ive seen goodluck though.
Activity: 79
August 29, 2018, 06:13:27 PM
NEO, EOS, Cardono - all killers of the etherium.
But the etherium lives and the price for it will only grow. The ethereum is one of the strongest coins
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 29, 2018, 06:06:17 PM
This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

Why do projects always face each other in all reviews? In my opinion, these projects are very different and can (and will) coexist without interfering. Both of these projects are interesting in terms of investment and are now at their bottom - so it's worth looking closely at both, and perhaps adding them to your portfolio!
Activity: 294
August 29, 2018, 01:33:44 PM
Cardano is indeed the best coin cryptocurrency, but it's impossible if Cardano wants to destroy ethereum because their ranks are quite different. It took a long time to do like that cardano.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
August 29, 2018, 01:23:46 PM
I have hear this before that EOS and Ada will surpass or destroy Ethereum but the truth is that both of them are still on paper, they are yet to create a platform that could function like Ethereum. Ether has already built trust with crypto community, it will be very hard even for a better platform to replace it
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 29, 2018, 01:05:01 PM
Any time I hear that cardano or EOS will surpass eth it makes me laugh because these project have not build a project that has been test and trusted by the community, their ideas is still on the paper, i think they should focus to build their platform, make it to be stable and mass adoption before talking about surpassing eth
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 29, 2018, 12:55:44 PM
I wonder what motivates people to write such wrong thoughts, because they are really not right, well, you think with your head, it's obvious that today the ADA has nothing at all, just nothing, but you compare it with the giant.
Pages:
Jump to: