Pages:
Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 4. (Read 44170 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
This is quite sudden news.

There is a very important information from the CASPER API team. The team really did their best to make everything smoothly.
The team wants to show their extreme gratitude to the participants, supporters, and investors who help the CASPER API project.
You still can communicate with team and community here https://t.me/CasperProjectENG

Important information!

Dear friends!

We have to inform you that our ICO is postponed for an indefinite period

Since our company is incorporated in Zug, Switzerland, we have to get the green light from FINMA (The Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority) that has not given the necessary approval to conduct the sale on the dates we have planned. We will continue working on resolving this issue so that in the future no legal conflicts can arise.

All the funds contributed by investors will be returned to the wallets you have transferred the money from.

After calculating all the results the tokens will be put in a single spreadsheet and sent to your wallets on the ICO launch day.

As part of the Pre-sale we have attracted fiat investments in exchange for a share in the company so the work on Casper API will be continued, and you can track our progress on github. We will come back to conduct an ICO after gathering the necessary approval and releasing as minimum an alpha version of the product.

We are extremely grateful for your support and we hope that our decision will be taken in the right spirit. Besides, this will allow our potential investors to contribute to a project that already has real world utility.

You still can communicate with team and community here https://t.me/CasperProjectENG , we ll you keep updated.

Reference:
https://medium.com/casperapi/important-information-ab9eed9a8eab
It's quite a while when I visited this thread. Are there any updates after this announcement? This is a great project and most of us really are waiting for its success. I hope someone will really give us updates so that we may know the status of the CASPER-API project.

If only they could resolve that FINMA issue asap, then I think this project will once again be in full swing and will surely and absolutely excite the community. Imo.
Agreed. If we straight up into a concept with deeper understanding, if that circumstance didn't suddenly happened, the platform perhaps taking the path they really deserved to. Like, its the only problem that the platform encountered during their working phases as everything was smoothly running since then.

The CASPER team is very professionally develops his project. certainly they will succeed. but I think they need more marketing.
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
I have no doubt that this promising project will pursue its mission and continue its development at the soonest possible time hopefully before a somewhat similar project emerge. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I think being a utility is working adversely here. I wish the team best of luck, they have the ability on paper to achieve the goals they set out.
Activity: 124
I personally would love to see more cross-chain solutions in the market. It'll get more competitive, it's going to be tough, but it's definitely there.
Activity: 267

There is a very important information from the CASPER API team. The team really did their best to make everything smoothly.
The team wants to show their extreme gratitude to the participants, supporters, and investors who help the CASPER API project.
You still can communicate with team and community here https://t.me/CasperProjectENG

Important information!

Dear friends!

Since our company is incorporated in Zug, Switzerland, we have to get the green light from FINMA (The Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority) that has not given the necessary approval to conduct the sale on the dates we have planned. We will continue working on resolving this issue so that in the future no legal conflicts can arise.

All the funds contributed by investors will be returned to the wallets you have transferred the money from.

After calculating all the results the tokens will be put in a single spreadsheet and sent to your wallets on the ICO launch day.

As part of the Pre-sale we have attracted fiat investments in exchange for a share in the company so the work on Casper API will be continued, and you can track our progress on github. We will come back to conduct an ICO after gathering the necessary approval and releasing as minimum an alpha version of the product.

We are extremely grateful for your support and we hope that our decision will be taken in the right spirit. Besides, this will allow our potential investors to contribute to a project that already has real world utility.

You still can communicate with team and community here https://t.me/CasperProjectENG , we ll you keep updated.

Reference:
It's quite a while when I visited this thread. Are there any updates after this announcement? This is a great project and most of us really are waiting for its success. I hope someone will really give us updates so that we may know the status of the CASPER-API project.

If only they could resolve that FINMA issue asap, then I think this project will once again be in full swing and will surely and absolutely excite the community. Imo.
Agreed. If we straight up into a concept with deeper understanding, if that circumstance didn't suddenly happened, the platform perhaps taking the path they really deserved to. Like, its the only problem that the platform encountered during their working phases as everything was smoothly running since then.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
Reliability
No single point of failure. Guarantee of the safety of file 99.99999%.
Reproduction of parts. Each file is stored in 4 or more replicas
Dynamic analysis and correction of failures. Smart contract regularly checks the status of  suppliers and in case of failure
redirects and stores data with a new supplier.

So sad that those thing are unable to happen at some point. Hoping that this project can back on track and provide a service like that. I am still looking forward to their comeback next month or year. Hope so.

Important information!

Dear friends!

Reference:

Activity: 133

Important information!

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*GFE843okYWGw7Dp70BOEyg.jpeg

Dear friends!

Reference:
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
This concept will be beneficial for millions of blockchain DApp that will be built over the next few years. Really interesting idea and very strong technology.
Security of data is of utmost importance and need for virtually every industry. With the right approach and strategy Casper can be valuable.

You are right, this project is very promising but unfortunately had suffered a temporary setback but it will be overcome in just a few months I think because it has a lot of supporters behind it.
Agreed. Casper API was actually a broad platform that could offer a bang-up innovation in terms of cloud storage data. Well, goals would be met as the team are strengthen with this sudden circumstances.
Activity: 19
Your project CASPER API was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/Casper+API to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

Activity: 322
Merit: 21
Security of data is of utmost importance and need for virtually every industry. With the right approach and strategy Casper can be valuable.

You are right, this project is very promising but unfortunately had suffered a temporary setback but it will be overcome in just a few months I think because it has a lot of supporters behind it.
Good positive point of view in life. But we already know that this is not easy since they need to put a huge capital and effort to make a comeback. I'm wondering how they solve this problem in the future. But still, I am looking forward on it.

copper member
Casper api offers good conditions for all companies and users who want to store large databases on the first decentralized platform running in this area. Casper api makes it possible to store data at a cheaper price, it also provides security and reliability for the database.
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
Is there any update already about how the settlement of bounty would be made? Or any news towards these occurences? It seems that the team are still working on everything. Anyways, I hope it will be fine as the platform is really worthy enough to attain what it aims.
Yes, even small news or information about this project, please just let us know that for us going to still support you guys.
We're really needy for their updates to be made. Hope all is good as we remain our trusts in this platform. Im really looking forward for such announcement they're about to speak out sooner.
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com
Is there any update already about how the settlement of bounty would be made? Or any news towards these occurences? It seems that the team are still working on everything. Anyways, I hope it will be fine as the platform is really worthy enough to attain what it aims.
Yes, even small news or information about this project, please just let us know that for us going to still support you guys.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
Even on their official telegram, there are no clear update about the distribution of bounty and other stuff. Hoping that everything is good even the campaign is postpone for some reason.
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com
The storage market will continue to grow and various providers will emerge and disrupt the industry. I understand the capabilities of this project. The potential is enormous!
Yet they failed, I hope they will continue this project & make it dominant again.
Same thoughts here. Perhaps they could possibly execute the platform in near future. But the reality that it saddened everyone can't be denied. Yet let's keep still!

It would be unwise if this promising project will be halted but I'm very confident that the team would make good on their promise and eventually push through in its development.
We still have to keep believing in this project after all in the first place they were doing good, I believe that they need to walk in this rough situation to make them strong.
Pages:
Jump to: