Pages:
Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 5. (Read 44170 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 10
The storage market will continue to grow and various providers will emerge and disrupt the industry. I understand the capabilities of this project. The potential is enormous!
Yet they failed, I hope they will continue this project & make it dominant again.
Same thoughts here. Perhaps they could possibly execute the platform in near future. But the reality that it saddened everyone can't be denied. Yet let's keep still!

It would be unwise if this promising project will be halted but I'm very confident that the team would make good on their promise and eventually push through in its development.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The market is relatively niche but will grow over time if they can form strong partnerships with other blockchain companies. Good luck guys.
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
If the team will be able to do its work Casper will help much the spread of Dapps because it will create much new possibilities for developers.
Truly indeed. Though the project was interrupted, most important here is that the platform will continue pursuing their goals for it to be finally approach the users and the market. Maybe its not yet the time to begin its journey if  everything won't still be settled for now.
copper member
Activity: 98
If the team will be able to do its work Casper will help much the spread of Dapps because it will create much new possibilities for developers.
Activity: 267
The storage market will continue to grow and various providers will emerge and disrupt the industry. I understand the capabilities of this project. The potential is enormous!
Yet they failed, I hope they will continue this project & make it dominant again.
Same thoughts here. Perhaps they could possibly execute the platform in near future. But the reality that it saddened everyone can't be denied. Yet let's keep still!
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com
copper member
Activity: 196
I hope this project will finally resolve its issues with FINMA at the soonest time possible and restart its ICO and I know this will have a big comeback very soon. Smiley
Its been awhile that this platform was postponed,yet our waitings felt too long now. But still, we're all geared-up with a lot of patience and hopes that everything will be better and will continue taking in the journey it must step on.
copper member
Activity: 294
Data storage and the ability to use it to access intelligence are paramount. Not to mention the excellent vision, the team is solid too.
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
Looking forward to this project, I can see big potential in this, really different to most things on the market which could be seen as competition.
They already stop the campaign because of some important issue, they already return all the fund that they collected on their activities. Still now, the team is silently waiting if they come back in the future business.
They will return the fund how about the signature or bounty the people who have been spend their time and effort for this project they will be paid or not?
gonna have to agree with you, mate, because there are many GREAT projects with promising concepts, but there are not nearly enough people/devs that are willing to put in the hard work, I do believe that CASPER is gonna strive, though, these guys are resilient IMO
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
Look's like the  CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS community is alive and full of positivity again. Well this is good, is that mean that the Casper api is online again? Hope there's a official post from the admin! Gonna notify this thread! 
Activity: 315
I hope this project will finally resolve its issues with FINMA at the soonest time possible and restart its ICO and I know this will have a big comeback very soon. Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520

We need to be patient and see how the competitive environment develops over time when Casper API is completed.

competitive environment has a very strong development

has a very strong development look at github oyster protocol
this project is very developed
 if this is interesting, then read : https://medium.com/oysterprotocol
                                                https://oysterprotocol.com/assets/pdf/OysterWhitepaper.pdf
                                                https://oysterprotocol.com/

it is still good to have rivals because it motivates the team behind Casper API to work even harder.
Yes one of the most reliable projects, Casper API will be one of the best ICO this year.
Well, I believe that this project is competitive enough among others, if there are any others.

There is competition, but I feel in the way Casper API is going about this they also have found a niche to some degree.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101

We need to be patient and see how the competitive environment develops over time when Casper API is completed.

it is still good to have rivals because it motivates the team behind Casper API to work even harder.
Yes one of the most reliable projects, Casper API will be one of the best ICO this year.
Well, I believe that this project is competitive enough among others, if there are any others.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520

Activity: 266
Casper API and its sole purpose of providing secure, reliable and long lasting storage for important files and also for business purposes. This is what Casper API offers its future clients.
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com
I was looking out for this project for quiet some time now and hopefully they will resolve the issues soon and get the approval for the token sale. The market is negative for the ICO's right now so I guess it was for the good.
Explicitly what we are doing and wishing for right now. Still we're hanging-on with this platform as we still believe in that they can have the resolutions to break-off the sudden circumstances happened.
I hope so, but still the team is active on their official telegram somehow. That is better than doing nothing specially on the blurred time like this. All they need is a great comeback of course, the question is how and when?
I think we must make our patience big and hoping that they will comeback as soon as possible.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
I was looking out for this project for quiet some time now and hopefully they will resolve the issues soon and get the approval for the token sale. The market is negative for the ICO's right now so I guess it was for the good.
Explicitly what we are doing and wishing for right now. Still we're hanging-on with this platform as we still believe in that they can have the resolutions to break-off the sudden circumstances happened.
I hope so, but still the team is active on their official telegram somehow. That is better than doing nothing specially on the blurred time like this. All they need is a great comeback of course, the question is how and when?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Pages:
Jump to: