Pages:
Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 7. (Read 44170 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Working prototype and MVP. Solid team with a great idea. Good luck with your project!

Indeed the idea of Casper project is really amazing and solid comes from the great developer and team who are really into it to make the project possible although there some circumstances that the project has been postponed for a moment though it will be back and with and more awesome than ever.
Looking forward to this project, I can see big potential in this, really different to most things on the market which could be seen as competition.
They already stop the campaign because of some important issue, they already return all the fund that they collected on their activities. Still now, the team is silently waiting if they come back in the future business.
Agree though the team are planning for their comeback to resolve with regarding the issue i know the team are doing all their best to continue the project and put into not waste since the project is really has a lpt of potential to succeed.
Sure it is. If the team's really impelled for the platform to be able to executed, then whatever the outcomes would it be for now, they will still strive to meet its goal perhaps not now but sooner.

Absolutely right now all we have to do is to believe the team Casper and to support them whatever it turns out i am really confident to the all of the team who are making this project make it happen.
Activity: 267
Looking forward to this project, I can see big potential in this, really different to most things on the market which could be seen as competition.
They already stop the campaign because of some important issue, they already return all the fund that they collected on their activities. Still now, the team is silently waiting if they come back in the future business.
Agree though the team are planning for their comeback to resolve with regarding the issue i know the team are doing all their best to continue the project and put into not waste since the project is really has a lpt of potential to succeed.
Sure it is. If the team's really impelled for the platform to be able to executed, then whatever the outcomes would it be for now, they will still strive to meet its goal perhaps not now but sooner.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Working prototype and MVP. Solid team with a great idea. Good luck with your project!
They will return the fund how about the signature or bounty the people who have been spend their time and effort for this project they will be paid or not?
That could be the same question we have now. I think its still uncertain though if the project would send out payments regarding that matter, perhaps its not the same revert we are expecting for.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
www.thegeomadao.com
They will return the fund how about the signature or bounty the people who have been spend their time and effort for this project they will be paid or not?
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
copper member
Activity: 98
Activity: 109
I really liked the original idea of ??this project, hopefully the team can apply it carefully.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Our future BTC
It is a pity that The Swiss financial market supervisor authority did not give permission to sell on the scheduled dates! I hope the team of developers will solve this problem in the near future!!

The Swiss were fed with oysters Grin Grin Grin Grin

And Casper was left without work
Pretty decent team and product is decent. Advisor team is also not too shabby and they have quite a few technology people on the team.
The team really shows mastery about the field of the platform they're taking. It just that, undesired occurrence will basically happen in any platforms given. With that, it would really saddens everyone if the journey ain't facing the way it was expected. Still, the circumstance that's happening can basically resolve.
Maybe they will comeback someday and finish of what they are doing, I believe in this project but It's unfortunate.
I also support this project,because we are provided with a reliable data warehouse, this is the prospect in the future.Also, given the people who are behind this project, there is no doubt the advantages and all chances to take their place in a large market for the project are available!
www.thegeomadao.com
Pretty decent team and product is decent. Advisor team is also not too shabby and they have quite a few technology people on the team.
The team really shows mastery about the field of the platform they're taking. It just that, undesired occurrence will basically happen in any platforms given. With that, it would really saddens everyone if the journey ain't facing the way it was expected. Still, the circumstance that's happening can basically resolve.
Maybe they will comeback someday and finish of what they are doing, I believe in this project but It's unfortunate.
Merit: 21
Just like the friendly ghost it was presumably named after, Casper ain't going away in the near future Cheesy
It's one of the most revered projects out there, at least within my group of crypto-savvy friends
If you're in doubt and dunno which coin to buy, you should go for Casper

Then how about the black box that you used to join in? It seems like shady black hole that can hide on the dark. Well, we have a different set of name that we must respect somehow. So it's better to avoid foul words and make sense sometimes.
It makes my day complete, lol. Everyone has a rights to express their idea here in bitcointalk.org. But the foul words is not good even in real world. Well, just make sure you understand every situation to avoid some trouble.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
Just like the friendly ghost it was presumably named after, Casper ain't going away in the near future Cheesy
It's one of the most revered projects out there, at least within my group of crypto-savvy friends

Then how about the black box that you used to join in? It seems like shady black hole that can hide on the dark. Well, we have a different set of name that we must respect somehow. So it's better to avoid foul words and make sense sometimes.
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
www.thegeomadao.com
The project is a very strong community with many followers and participants. That's great!
Yeah probably casper api is one of the best ico ever and has a good developer and their team also we are thankful to find this kind of ico.
Yes the Casper API project build a very strong team together with a very loyal supporters and believers. They make a very awesome community that makes this project successful.
I agree to that. Since then, eveyone showed appreciation and a lot support for this platform. Basically, that was a good presage for better participation and unity wherein that could also be considered as the key to attain success.
They have to double their work it can only save the project if they hardworking.
copper member
Activity: 196
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
It is a pity that The Swiss financial market supervisor authority did not give permission to sell on the scheduled dates! I hope the team of developers will solve this problem in the near future!!
Pages:
Jump to: