Pages:
Author

Topic: [Cast XMR] high speed XMR/CryptoNight miner for RX Vega GPUs (2 KHash/s) - page 26. (Read 206388 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
What is the max number of AMD cards you can utilize with WINDOWS 10 Pro?

I hear 8 and then some people say 12-13.

Thank you!
12-13.
And this is not a problem of windows but problem of drivers.
WIN10 64bit can utilise almost unlimited number of gpus...

Thank you!

if you use win 10 64 bit and blockchain driver then max gpu only 8, if you use latest amd driver it can more than 8. I'am running with 13 gpu with win 10 64 bit amd driver 18.3.4 and 18.5.1.

Thank you both of you Cheesy

I wonder if someone tried pushing like 19 on ASUS b250 board.  I'd be curious to see if the community can confirm more than 13 cards on a single board with AMD
Activity: 12
Complaining for just 0.5%...
If you do not like the fee just switch to something else.

Oh gawd. Not allowed to have a different opinion now are we? It is just one users opinion, dev is free to listen or not. It is just feedback, not a complaint. Geez...

I partially agree. I've been a fan of CastXMR as it was one of the first CryptoNight miners out there that was really easy to use with my VEGA GPUs. However, with so many new competitive miners out there that also have very active development (like SRB miner), a little decrease in dev fee would probably make me switch back to using Cast.

Just sharing my 2 sats as well..

Glad to see I am not the only one thinking this.

Was surprised to see those posts as I put my point forward respectfully. Cannot understand why anyone would get upset over it.
Same here: I switched to SRBMiner a few weeks ago because of the higher hash rate and lower dev fee.
Activity: 296
Any gui that works with last version of cast to control if they stop suddently?

old cast xmr ui doenst work properly :  https://github.com/anadventureisu/cast-xmr-ui

Thanks
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Oh gawd. Not allowed to have a different opinion now are we? It is just one users opinion, dev is free to listen or not. It is just feedback, not a complaint. Geez...

I partially agree. I've been a fan of CastXMR as it was one of the first CryptoNight miners out there that was really easy to use with my VEGA GPUs. However, with so many new competitive miners out there that also have very active development (like SRB miner), a little decrease in dev fee would probably make me switch back to using Cast.

Glad to see I am not the only one thinking this.

Was surprised to see those posts as I put my point forward respectfully. Cannot understand why anyone would get upset over it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Any chance of dropping developer fee to around 1% dev? With more competition now, it would certainly help. I only ask because I have hesitated using cast xmr due to the higher fee. No disrespect or anything.

WTF is wrong with people... holy crap.
Exactly.

Activity: 176
Merit: 2

Thank you!

if you use win 10 64 bit and blockchain driver then max gpu only 8, if you use latest amd driver it can more than 8. I'am running with 13 gpu with win 10 64 bit amd driver 18.3.4 and 18.5.1.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11

Thank you!
12-13.
And this is not a problem of windows but problem of drivers.
WIN10 64bit can utilise almost unlimited number of gpus...
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
hey guyz!
please give an advice about non ref versions of vegas 56/64 like asus strix or sapphire nitro+ and etc?
are they same for downvolting softtables as ref version? I mean can it be downvolted and have low temp for cryptonight mining?

yes its no problem...i have some red devil vega 56...for them im using -20mv on p7 state to get the same vddc in gpuz like on the reference cards
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
hey guyz!
please give an advice about non ref versions of vegas 56/64 like asus strix or sapphire nitro+ and etc?
are they same for downvolting softtables as ref version? I mean can it be downvolted and have low temp for cryptonight mining?
Activity: 9
glph3k
Can you please add --remoteaccess on any network interface, not only 127.0.0.1. Would be good to have access via LAN.
Activity: 16

Thank you!
Activity: 154
Hope glph3k update new XTL algo  Grin
Activity: 206
Which algo do I select for mining AEON (which just forked yesterday) on Cast_XMR V1.0.0?

http://www.gandalph3000.com

shows:

CryptoNight Lite: --algo=3 for CryptoNight-Lite

Aeon (AEON)

CryptoNightV7 Lite: --algo=4 for CryptoNightV7-Lite

Turtlecoin (TRTL)

So do I use "--algo=4 for CryptoNightV7-Lite" for AEON that just forked?

oh my fucking god, whats the problem to just try it? its replacing 1 number in batch file,start miner for few seconds and you will see instant if you get valid shares

Thanks for being a dick
He got a valid point though.
By the time you write the post ,wait for an answer, which may come in a couple of days...
Activity: 206
Which algo do I select for mining AEON (which just forked yesterday) on Cast_XMR V1.0.0?

shows:

Aeon (AEON)

Turtlecoin (TRTL)

oh my fucking god, whats the problem to just try it?
I loved it!
keep them coming...   Grin
Activity: 214
Merit: 24

shows:

Aeon (AEON)

Turtlecoin (TRTL)

oh my fucking god, whats the problem to just try it? its replacing 1 number in batch file,start miner for few seconds and you will see instant if you get valid shares

Thanks for being a dick
ONe Social Network.

shows:

Aeon (AEON)

Turtlecoin (TRTL)

Activity: 214
Merit: 24

shows:

Aeon (AEON)

Turtlecoin (TRTL)

ONe Social Network.
I seem to be getting best Vega 56 hash rates with intensity=10 for Hynix memory and intensity=7 for Samsung memory.
In other words leaving Samsung at default 7 (higher intensity drops hash rate), max intensity for Hynix improves it by about 50-100 H/s.

Driver v18.5.1 seems to drop my hash rates by about 100 H/s for all cards compared to v18.4.1.

Anyone else getting same results?

Anyone else compare 18.5.1 driver hashrate to 18.4.1?

im getting same hashrate with both drivers...maybe driver changed your powerplay tables? or reseted them?
Activity: 689
Merit: 253
I seem to be getting best Vega 56 hash rates with intensity=10 for Hynix memory and intensity=7 for Samsung memory.
In other words leaving Samsung at default 7 (higher intensity drops hash rate), max intensity for Hynix improves it by about 50-100 H/s.

Driver v18.5.1 seems to drop my hash rates by about 100 H/s for all cards compared to v18.4.1.

Anyone else getting same results?

Anyone else compare 18.5.1 driver hashrate to 18.4.1?
Pages:
Jump to: