Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔥🔥!!!CB paid!! [ANN]ROIyal Coin(ROCO)-POS/MN STABLE ROI-Early Analysis🔥🔥🌟 - page 13. (Read 17957 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Do you will sell stack packet for POS? I dont have 0.4btc  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hmmm...
Am i right that you have plans for finding new promising coins for us?  Grin
How this efforts will be payed?  Huh
Activity: 25
So dev, any info about exchanges?
copper member
Activity: 98
The usual fate of a project promising high ROI, stable income and a mn project is not good.
The trend says that the likelihood of being pump and dump is high especially that this is an anonymous project.
How can you convince users that this will not gonna be happening here?
Of course no one can PROMISE anything in crypto (and much of the "real" markets too!).
And so we don't PROMISE. There is no actual ultrahighroi pyramid, see the reward parameters.
The early adopters of course can get profit by selling in a short run, but if they hold, they will benefit even more.

As for being anonymous, I will say that
1) there are lots of coins now with "faces" on the websites, even linkedins (freshly made, with no network of contacts) - does THIS really bring value?  Judge by the team's actions, not some easily forged photos and bios.
2) We will be giving evaluation of new coins and there surely WILL be negative ones. And the team would like to stay safe from the scammers we help the community to reveal.

By the way, in a week or so we will launch a beta of our emerging-coin-review resource.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
The usual fate of a project promising high ROI, stable income and a mn project is not good.
The trend says that the likelihood of being pump and dump is high especially that this is an anonymous project.
How can you convince users that this will not gonna be happening here?
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
Hello and Congratulations on your ANN! Your project sounds really interesting! I represent two very unique companies, https://mycryptostats.com/ & https://evonodes.com/  I encourage you to check them out, we offer some great services for projects like yours!

If you would like to talk further, please join one of our discord servers (found at the bottom of either website) and send me a direct message Smiley

I look forward to speaking with you soon!
~SmokeySRH
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Hi there, nice wallet team, will try to make some money on your project
copper member
why do you say in github your coin its pow?
POW phase duration   1440000 blocks
PoW block reward   Dynamic from 4 to 511 ROCO

This is a legacy note from the parent coin.
Will be removed ASAP, thanks for the notice!

....done!
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
why do you say in github your coin its pow?
POW phase duration   1440000 blocks
PoW block reward   Dynamic from 4 to 511 ROCO
copper member
Please welcome to our Discord server, we will be running a presale for 7 days there Smiley
Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana
ANN sounds good.
How can I obtain some ROCO?
copper member

Now listed at:
||

About The ROCO Project

The ROIyal Coin (ROCO) was designed with the aim to back up early MN investors in their risky choices when purchasing masternodes of emerging coins.

The ROCO Project is based on a cryptocurrency with carefully selected economical parameters that would allow prolonged and stable passive income of ROCO MN owners.

Which is even more important, Team ROCO is building a platform that would help the investors eager to bring their funds to emerging projects at their early pre-launch stage, to filter off the vast streams of informational noise and thus save time and maximize the profits.

• First, you will be able to get accurate data on the pre-launch ROI of the new coins and make a choice either to go for the projects with moderate but stable passive income, or to invest in more endeavouring but very promising high-ROI ones.

• The second phase of the platform development will include an authoritative system of certification of coins in the pre-launch stage, so that honest developers could verify their good intentions and the potential early investors would receive increased protection of their funds.

• In addition, we plan to implement a trading mechanism, so that one could exchange a promising coin X for BTC, XMR, RVN, of for another emerging coin Y.

Technical specifications

Detailed block rewards

Starting block numbers for the respective block ranges are shown

Please note. There is a nominal reward till block 17500. The team is using their wallets with stake amount of 10-15 coins to push the blocks and maintain the network. You can use ROCO explorer to verify it.

The ROI of the ROIyal Coin
for the different amount of nodes (only 30 nodes are sold!)

Premine distribution

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org