Pages:
Author

Topic: Celebrity Endorsed Cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 4432 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 07:44:07 AM
Unfortunately, the cryptocurrency market is not different from the others, so the story is likely to repeat itself. I agree that celebrities do not understand anything about technology and therefore what they say about cryptocurrency does not make any sense.

the main problem for celebrity endorsing some cryptocurrency project, is not relevant, because thay are don't have any knowledge about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology they are endorsed
Activity: 390
November 28, 2018, 07:39:10 AM
kinda funny, this.

think about it.. actors are paid to lie. the better that they can lie (regurgitate whats in the script) the better they can sell that lie. even win awards for that talent.

and some of their real world views are the funniest, most uneducated views there are.

i dont think i would rely too much on most actors tech skills in this space.
yeah like you said, that's just waste developer money without get many feedback for their project, maybe the enndorsment reached to many people but without 1-5% interest in the project from all fans
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 02:58:06 AM
Stox: Floyd Mayweather, Luis Suarez, Liang Tian
Centra: Floyd Mayweather, DJ Khaled
Cobin Hood: Jamie Foxx.
The Game (Rapper): Paragon
Max Keiser: Maxcoin
Paris Hilton: Lydian Coin

Whats your take on celebrity endorsements with the crypto world? Do you think it actually helps? Question is how many fans actually know and care about crypto to actually invest??

Of course, the participation of celebrities in various projects is of great importance for cryptocurrencies and cryptography. Indeed, thanks to this, many other people learn about the opportunities of the crypto market. But in any case, when choosing a suitable project for investment, I am not guided only by the fact that celebrities participate in it.
Activity: 350
November 28, 2018, 02:27:03 AM
Recently, reliable cryptocurrencies are becoming more common in the world. And I am pleased to see that many celebrities are beginning to understand and support various cryptocurrencies. Due to such changes, reliable cryptocurrencies will be able to attract additional investments and successfully develop in the future.
Activity: 406
November 25, 2018, 03:07:07 AM

Whats your take on celebrity endorsements with the crypto world? Do you think it actually helps? Question is how many fans actually know and care about crypto to actually invest??

Personally, I am very pleased that today more and more celebrities are participating in various projects in the crypto market. Of course, they are paid money for it - but even such participation helps modern society to learn more about the crypto market, the advantages and prospects of reliable cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
November 20, 2018, 02:26:55 PM
I think that after a large number of lawsuits, as well as a very large number of fines, many celebrities simply stop investing in cryptocurrencies and stop advertising them at all, because now they understand what they advertised.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
November 18, 2018, 06:01:57 PM
Then, the next question "does the way guarantee that the project is legit?". well, actually, this kind of situation is not exact. We may appreciate their promotion by spending more money than as usual because they endorsed the celebrities. It will not be easy and cheap. However, to ensure the project is legit or not, you must still analyze the other elements. Think of their team member, the ways they conceptualize the projects, and also all terms involved. I actually becomes a big fans after getting more and more profits Then, I also like crypto because of the unique technology that is always offered.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 18, 2018, 04:55:26 PM

We actually do need a lot of wealthy celebrities in cryptocurrency. These are the people who can bring in more investment for cryptocurrency, and also add more credence to it.
Activity: 571
November 18, 2018, 04:41:23 PM
What do they know about technology?
Celebs are all fake, we all know this is true.
Don't believe these people, believe in technology. Marketing, ads ruined all markets in the world. Crypto will not be like that.
Unfortunately, the cryptocurrency market is not different from the others, so the story is likely to repeat itself. I agree that celebrities do not understand anything about technology and therefore what they say about cryptocurrency does not make any sense.
Activity: 229
Merit: 11
November 18, 2018, 04:37:40 PM
What do they know about technology?
Celebs are all fake, we all know this is true.
Don't believe these people, believe in technology. Marketing, ads ruined all markets in the world. Crypto will not be like that.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 18, 2018, 04:28:13 PM

Endorsement it good and it gives credibility to projects and sometimes, it helps to attract investors. Although, this sometimes might depend of who actually is endorsing it. For instance some people might get endorsement from a celebrity that has lots of fans, do that the fans and those who are close to those fans can be attracted to such project in order to invest into it.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
November 18, 2018, 12:10:53 PM
Yeah, in my opinion, endorsement by celebrities about crypto currencies does not have a strong influence on the world of crypto currencies. The number of celebrities who do endorsement does not have a significant change. In the world of crypto currencies, players do not care whether the coin is supported by celebrities or not. According to them, including me, this endorsement or not will not change the market conditions. Coins endorsed by celebrities will not mean if the coin does not have a real benefit. Crypto currency players are more concerned with benefits that can be felt and interesting innovations than just endorsed by famous artists or celebrities. In addition, celebrities who endorsement certain crypto currencies are not safe because their names can be easily used for fraud. I am sure that this fraud will occur a lot on behalf of famous celebrities. That is a bit of my thinking.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
November 18, 2018, 12:04:58 PM
I know that Ramzan Kadirov from Chechnya bought bitcoin. And i dont think that if celebrity buys crypto, it is some kind of sign. It is just their greed
Activity: 490
November 18, 2018, 11:52:58 AM
I think it will help in that when these celebrities fans saw their idol endorsing any crypto then out of curiosity will they try to find out what the crypto is all about. Who knows they might end up becoming investors. This a very good marketing strategy using the celebrities in endorsing coins. It will bring more investors and also popularised those coins endorsed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 11:44:53 AM
Most of the projects that showed many celebrities all the same turned into something terrible, because I look and see that many projects are simply destroyed, although this probably means that celebrities do not care what to advertise.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 18, 2018, 11:33:34 AM
I thinkvit came help the legitimacy of the ICO. We all know that majority of them were scam and it could help a little bit if someone famous and has reputation will endorse it. I just want to know what happened on the ICO they endorsed? was it successful? Well it should be since those endorsers know what they are promoting as well.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 18, 2018, 11:25:46 AM
I don't approve of this, coins will just become P&D, like MAXCoin did.
I'd take advise from someone smarter than Floyd Mayweather, like say, an investor with high profit in his history.

Also, can't believe someone is advertising YoBit.

I somehow agree. As much as people know that they are endorsed by celebrities, it is really just the celebrities' money that is movig here and their name. Although it can help no doubt, I think what would give a bigger impact is if people will see that celebrities really having knowledge about the cryptocurrency market and marketing a coin with deep and technical knowledge. At least, that way, it is more believable.
Activity: 420
November 18, 2018, 10:35:46 AM

You need to be honest - most celebrities are starting to participate in different projects on the crypto market, because they are paid for it with money or coins. But I am glad that celebrities are involved in this - thanks to them, more and more people and potential investors will learn about the important features and benefits of cryptography.
Activity: 238
November 18, 2018, 10:32:19 AM
they all have fans who are very supportive of their careers and what they do is a smart move, so that is cool step for them
Activity: 322
November 18, 2018, 08:35:54 AM
That would be great idea actually. Celeb might just publish everything on their concert or even in the film. People and fans will follow these coins at least out of curiosity and some will follow seriously. This could kick start the project and they should launch a movie with the funds that they will raise. As we know every move gets hit and people will watch it because they will have invested money in it.  This could be really best thing to do if these actors or celeb agrees on that and try to launch it. But there must be proper protocol they should follow so that they won't end up creating the shitty coins. Lol.

When celebrities endorse a coin it will surely have a good head start.  Especially if the endorser is very well know. Many follower will surely invest also. But in the long term. It depends on the output of the team to ensure that they hold on to their investors and never cause investors to leave.
Pages:
Jump to: