Pages:
Author

Topic: Celebrity Endorsed Cryptocurrency - page 6. (Read 4432 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 08:22:33 AM
It's so obvious that these celebrity endorses these coins for their payment or as a financial reward to them, someone like Floyd Mayweather I don't think he has used any of these coins or whether he is into cryptos at all. I think it is a good idea to use those that knows much about cryptos.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
November 07, 2018, 08:19:20 AM
Its part of the marketing plan of one project they are taking advantage the popularity of one person, so many people will see thier project, celebrity endorsment is very helpful to gain alot of investors, and make the project hype.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
November 07, 2018, 08:13:26 AM
I think this is a natural thing from the marketing department. because now there are many artists or celebrities who started investing in cryptocurrency. not a thing that is foreign to them to be a part of it in marketing
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
November 07, 2018, 08:10:27 AM
Why not they have strong followers, so even if people do not know what the coin they are promoting, they will also become interested and will take a look, but of course the platform and what it is intended for use is the most important thing, because these celebrities has a contract that will expire to endorsed these coins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
November 07, 2018, 08:03:32 AM
Stox: Floyd Mayweather, Luis Suarez, Liang Tian
Centra: Floyd Mayweather, DJ Khaled
Cobin Hood: Jamie Foxx.
The Game (Rapper): Paragon
Max Keiser: Maxcoin
Paris Hilton: Lydian Coin

Whats your take on celebrity endorsements with the crypto world? Do you think it actually helps? Question is how many fans actually know and care about crypto to actually invest??

For celebrity to get involved in giving crypto endorsement is a welcome development to the cryptocurrency space, it's going to create massive awareness about crypto to their fans and help increase the demand curve for crypto in the financial market.
Activity: 316
November 07, 2018, 07:56:38 AM
for those ICO's using celebrity its because they need popularity,some of the celebrities is paid by the company to indorse their project they are not investors actually they used them to take the sympathy of other investors.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
November 07, 2018, 07:52:59 AM
No, I don't go for celebrity endorsed coin actually there are a lot of coins that are political personality based but they are now nowhere to find and also celebrity endorsed in the past, those coins are just pump and dump coins, we must look on the technology behind those coins and not who endorsed it.
Activity: 238
November 07, 2018, 07:38:59 AM
many celebrities, I once referred to an ICO about sports and were sponsored by several famous sports stars, this is actually a good idea because public figures are always in the spotlight
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
November 06, 2018, 12:26:15 PM

Whats your take on celebrity endorsements with the crypto world? Do you think it actually helps? Question is how many fans actually know and care about crypto to actually invest??

I only invest if a celebrity endorses a coin. LOL
Of course not! This is pure money grab!
Activity: 375
November 06, 2018, 12:14:17 PM

If the celebrities come from entrepreneurs, I think they will be interested in investing in cryptocurrency. Because they are able to read the situation in every business. But if they are not from entrepreneurs, it will be difficult for them to invest. Even if someone invests in crypto, of course they will have a big influence on the development of crypto in the future.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
November 06, 2018, 11:54:45 AM
Most of the celebrity that is doing crypto are also here to make there money most of them don't even have knowledge of what they are doing they just here to endorse and get there money i personally don't join because i see celebrity doing it.
Well they care about the money and dont care about the project they endorsed anyway since most of them im pretty sure given the template to post insta story or tweets and their account even managed by their own manager. Even im pretty sure that the celebrity themselves dont know that they are posting such endorsement
Activity: 364
November 06, 2018, 11:50:14 AM
You can add another star to your list. Ronaldo de Assis Moreira - known to soccer fans as Ronaldinho. The Brazilian-born midfielder was considered to be one of the greatest players of his generation. Now 38-year-old, the retired World Cup winner is launching his very own digital token known as the Ronaldinho Soccer Coin (RSC).
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 06, 2018, 11:27:23 AM

In some different areas cryptocurrency  was promoted by some of the most famous in their area of talent and people fanatic by a certain celebrity will easy influence because of their happiness so these will become crypto more popular and to have more user .
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 11:12:43 AM
Most of the celebrity that is doing crypto are also here to make there money most of them don't even have knowledge of what they are doing they just here to endorse and get there money i personally don't join because i see celebrity doing it.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
November 06, 2018, 11:03:11 AM
The company that is advertised by famous people depend on it , because they have a huge number of tokens there, they attract a huge number of investors with advertising.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 06:44:27 PM
The celebrities are usually after the endorsement money they receive and I believe none of them even know as much as 50% of what they are endorsing, they just do it to get rich not because the technology is sound.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
November 05, 2018, 06:43:13 PM
I think that celebrities can actually just advertise certain coins to attract users. After all, their fans will more trust the products they advertise.
This is the first goal of each project, especially the ICO project. They will prefer some famous people like celebrities to promote their projects rather than providing capital to developers for the needs of the project. Usually every investor or new user will be more interested if someone who promotes the product has a high popularity, they will think the project has issued a large capital to make a project and it will look like they really intend to make a token or coin.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
November 05, 2018, 06:41:52 PM
I think it's not a confession, but a money-making one! And most likely these celebrities don’t even understand what they actually advertised! what a blockchain is and know about its advantages!

Indeed many celebrities do not even understand what they advertise and cannot answer questions when asked about cryptocurrency. They just make money on project advertising.
They only care about the money that they can get through creating a little marketing gimmick in their social media. Remember myweather gets a lot of money from centra for a little advertisement.
This is a way to waste your money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
November 05, 2018, 06:33:20 PM

I am not a fan to any of these celebrities, but i believe they should be able to influence their ardent followers to invest into those coin. I just see it as a means of   publicity, but i believe if a coin has a good product, the product should make it sell. Except in a case where it is backed by such to enhance more publicity.
Activity: 476
November 05, 2018, 03:55:19 PM
Remember that many of us are normal people, with our favorite celebrities and our idolatry, for example I love DJ khaleb, and although I did not know the partnership they had with the crypto, I am glad to know that at least he is interested in this world, that is quite beneficial, although in general would not give me more or less confidence in a crypto, it's just something cool.
Pages:
Jump to: