Pages:
Author

Topic: [CENT] Pennies relaunched - page 2. (Read 114975 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 12:44:45 PM
I still have about 100,000,000,000 CENTs.
I will donate 10,000,000,000 with pleasure if the coin is re-launched
Activity: 208
Merit: 51
I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)
August 23, 2018, 12:02:36 PM
Thanks for the update Bro, yeah... you should maintain the ownership of Reddit CENT.
CENT have all it need to be awaken... only when is a question I don't know. I have pumped my money on so many shit coins ... yet I never regret placing my BTC's on CENT 4 years ago. By right, I should able to but a car now with all the BTC sunken to CENT... Grin

Anyone got idea ... what's this:
Seems this guy is doing something that called CENT but I think it got nothing to do with our CENT... and the person behind these project is a MOD in https://www.reddit.com/r/CENT/

https://cent.co/
https://beta.cent.co/

Kinda interesting... but I'm clueless about the people behind this nor their intention towards CENT!

I gave him moderator status with full permissions, but I retained ownership in the case CENT ever made a comeback.

Oh ill make sure to get community back.. This is a solid coin unlike most new coins.. Lets revive this to is previous fashion!
I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)
August 23, 2018, 12:01:49 PM
Anyone got idea ... what's this:
Seems this guy is doing something that called CENT but I think it got nothing to do with our CENT... and the person behind these project is a MOD in https://www.reddit.com/r/CENT/

https://cent.co/
https://beta.cent.co/

Kinda interesting... but I'm clueless about the people behind this nor their intention towards CENT!

I gave him moderator status with full permissions, but I retained ownership in the case CENT ever made a comeback.

Hello, I am trying to bring back the CENT community! If you still own the reddit that would be great!! Can you PM me or join the new discord https://discord.gg/fJRJkG8 to speak further
I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)
August 23, 2018, 11:44:14 AM
i still have 12.000.000.000 CENT Smiley
in its highest days it was 35 € i think

If you still have them hold them! I will get a team and bring this coin back.. It will be run by the community!
I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)
August 23, 2018, 11:43:06 AM
There is a huge potential in CENT and also people are exchanging it on daily basis - even more than other coins with much bigger one coin value.

To speed up value and global recognition maybe we should start with integration of CENT into donation websites, lending sites, coupon selling, etc... everywhere where CENT would go into mass use ... and ratio 100 CENT for 1USD is natural ratio

Hello, Im very interested in getting more of the old community back.. In process of putting together a team please reach out!
I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)
August 23, 2018, 11:41:07 AM
Does anyone have any nodes I can try?
I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)
August 23, 2018, 11:37:49 AM
uh wow if cent relaunches count me in too. i was such a fan i even bought a physical coin back then with cent on it, some many years ago. got friends into it etc. but all investments were lost. they were on exchanges. would we be able to get the old coins back? or should it all start from scratch with new coins? how about making airdrops and a proportion goes to old members who contributed on the forum to compensate for the effort they put in back then and get the excitement back?
maybe we better do some brainstorming and think about why and how would the new CENT operate and what use it could have in order to regain its ranks and have its solid place among the other new 1000s of coins..

Are you interested in being apart of the community recovery?
I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)
August 23, 2018, 11:36:46 AM
uh wow if cent relaunches count me in too. i was such a fan i even bought a physical coin back then with cent on it, some many years ago. got friends into it etc. but all investments were lost. they were on exchanges. would we be able to get the old coins back? or should it all start from scratch with new coins? how about making airdrops and a proportion goes to old members who contributed on the forum to compensate for the effort they put in back then and get the excitement back?
maybe we better do some brainstorming and think about why and how would the new CENT operate and what use it could have in order to regain its ranks and have its solid place among the other new 1000s of coins..
haha , 5 years ago i have this coin too, if i am not wrong , i have only 1 Billion ,bu they are lost on C exchange , i even can not remember what exact name of that exchange , but that one of the biggest exchange of alt coin at that time , now close down.

I am working to get CENT listed on an exchange!

Hello, the main problem now is being able to synchronize the wallets, if we get that everything will be possible

I have a developer that can help, as well as I can provide new seed nodes to get it started. I have created a discord for community to come together again.. Biggest thing is getting everyone back in the community!
Activity: 3
August 23, 2018, 11:24:21 AM
haha , 5 years ago i have this coin too, if i am not wrong , i have only 1 Billion ,bu they are lost on C exchange , i even can not remember what exact name of that exchange , but that one of the biggest exchange of alt coin at that time , now close down.

Hello, the main problem now is being able to synchronize the wallets, if we get that everything will be possible
I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)
August 23, 2018, 11:11:09 AM

I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)
August 23, 2018, 10:21:18 AM
Cent still dead i guess

Trying to bring the community back and would love your help
I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)
August 23, 2018, 09:55:24 AM
I am a long time investor in PenniesCent Coin and would like to see it have the community back as it once did!! We have started a community takeover to improve this project and would love for everyone to join the new discord https://discord.gg/fJRJkG8 ! Great things to come from PenniesCent Coin. First priority is to get us listed on an exchange which I will do!! Hope to see you in the discord!!!
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
July 25, 2018, 06:15:43 PM
copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 02:07:28 PM
CENT shouldn't be changed as per amount but only name- In so many countries now, cash is becoming unavailable, and on every transaction anyone is performing, the state puntures it's tax on used items where you have already paid previously when new- So cent would be an excellent alternative to numerous people who do not have access to bank but that way are still allowed to barter without again the dark state taxing them. I still owe a few hundred millions of them and would be thrilled with it's resurection...
We could may be call it BART-ING...
Activity: 18
April 07, 2018, 10:04:26 AM
AWESOME, I want to join
Activity: 20
April 06, 2018, 03:27:54 PM
let's plan a relaunch! with greater blocksize and faster transactions
Activity: 9
March 13, 2018, 11:00:52 AM

Yes! it would be great, i could do something in contribution, if admin like.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 07:20:08 PM
I thinks it's over for CENT - RIP
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
February 10, 2018, 09:38:05 AM
Activity: 9
January 27, 2018, 03:38:33 PM
Can we do something...

Guys, I'm willing to raise some fund to get CENT move again. We're losing the opportunity to do something. Here's my suggestion:-

1. Rebrand / Relaunch as something like : XCENT
2. Do coin swap... by 10,000 factor means we will decrease by the amount by 10,000 / and we should end up with 43B or less ... based on Cryptsy lost
3. Make change in algo ... make it to create more stakes - Earn Interest

We could get this move if XCENT works like a coin where everyone can dust their coin to XCENT.

I'm willing to place 0.05 BTC to get this rolling... anyone can suggest a dev or can someone contact Rozu to look back at this beast. If we could get 10 more Big Stake holder to contribute... this will be a good stuff. I paid like 3 BTC to buy on SwissEx and Cryptsy while everyone dumping because I believe CENT is special and there's nothing like it. While there's no guarantee this will work... but, just imagine if it's work.

This coin is a legend among those 1000's

PM ME if you could point the direction...

Thanks.
Mano

Its better relaunch and stake for earning because many invested and lost much i think it should be staked first.
Pages:
Jump to: