Pages:
Author

Topic: [CFNP] BestChange Signature Campaign | Sr Member+ - page 6. (Read 130466 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 875
Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cookdata-3383763
Amount of merits for the last 120 days: 79
BTC Address: bc1q208z6t29f6kg7nvjx64v03vwe35zszuvn0ldgw
legendary
Activity: 1122
Merit: 2039
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
The payment for the week 219 has been sent: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/ba0be48fa9fbdc6bc2c8450f281bd96067f82c7e9e7b530e5e0997bc53d61afd

Bonus recipients:

• Darker45
  • crwth
  • adaseb
  • GeorgeJohn
  • LogitechMouse

We have deducted the extra 30 USD we had overpaid last week to last week's bonus recipients. Thank you for notifying!

Important:

Sheenshane has been excluded from our campaign. We thank him for the long time of supporting us.
This means we have an open slot which will be filled next week.

Feel free to apply, we will consider all the applicants.

Best of luck!
legendary
Hi guys,

True, it seems like there was an error. We will adjust the payment for this week.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 3597
There is an error in 5 transactions, which are the transactions that received a $30 bonus.
The amount will be deducted from next week, so there is no need to return it.

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
Can you confirm if this is applicable to everyone that recieved bonus this week. I can't access the blockchain with the link posted by Bestchange.
Yes, you also received 60 dollars instead of 30
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1022
Hello Leo! You can still win.
Can you confirm if this is applicable to everyone that recieved bonus this week. I can't access the blockchain with the link posted by Bestchange.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 2169
Professional Community manager
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
The payment for week 218 was sent: https://www.blockchain.com/ru/explorer/transactions/btc/edf53b70565290fa8366ebca4b5221d198eb85d34026608053a45636b7428aad

The bonus went to:

• GreatArkansas
  • The Cryptovator
  • Upgrade00
  • lovesmayfamilis
  • KingsDen

Thank you, every one!

It seems to me that there was an error with the payments, and instead of 30 dollars as a bonus, you sent 60. Thank you, of course, but if this is an error, I would like to return next week's payments.
Thank you. Smiley
legendary
The payment for week 218 was sent: https://www.blockchain.com/ru/explorer/transactions/btc/edf53b70565290fa8366ebca4b5221d198eb85d34026608053a45636b7428aad

The bonus went to:

• GreatArkansas
  • The Cryptovator
  • Upgrade00
  • lovesmayfamilis
  • KingsDen

Thank you, every one!
Activity: 1288
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
So, hugeblack, you're back here  Smiley
As I have made custom avatars for you before, here are some suggestions for this campaign. If you haven't saved your old BC avatar.
Everything is dominantly green  Wink I'm a fan of avatars without a background, but if you have a small suggestion, I can fix it.

Since I know you like owls

or if a small change to the official logo is acceptable to the admin

btw. I took over the avatar you used in the previous campaign  Cheesy

Yes, The avatars of owl looks like very unique. I like it so much for the Campaign.

The slot has already been filled: hugeblack decided to return to our campaign. We welcome him back on board!

It's really a good news for this campaign that @hugeblack 's comeback. @hugeblack always increase his helping hands to provide much information. Best of luck @hugeblack.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
Thank you, everyone!

Next week, your manager will be on vacation. Yay  Grin For the time being, we asked The Cryptovator to cover up the campaign for week 218.
We haven't heard from him yet and will update the post if anything is confirmed or changed.

Thank you too for another great week and also for updating us, this shows you have a great love for your community however I am cool with The Cryptovator taking over week 218 at least he has been doing it perfectly without any error so we are good to go with him. But for long I never come across his post hope he is fine and waxing strong?
Maybe we need a general telegram group where we can easily check on our member to know how they are fairing, hope this is right manager?
legendary
The payment for the week 217 has been sent: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/f9e3909257496126c56fc1e3792e434a5a7bf5228f67c4c88136d3652b53f2be

The bonus went to:

• Darker45
  • cryptoaddictchie
  • adaseb
  • zasad@
  • GeorgeJohn

Thank you, everyone!

Next week, your manager will be on vacation. Yay  Grin For the time being, we asked The Cryptovator to cover up the campaign for week 218.
We haven't heard from him yet and will update the post if anything is confirmed or changed.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Special thanks to examplens for his creativity and art.

The team has approved the first three avatars:

All those avatars have Fibonacci elements, that's hugeblack's preference. (even avatars with owls)

Where did you get this information from, we wonder  Smiley :

The thing is that we are currently working on our mascot, and if we ever implement it, it may not be in line with the owl and may be confusing for our brand awareness.

Now everything is clear, the new mascot should be a mouse. We know from earlier that the cat edits the spreadsheet on this campaign and now she doesn't want Owl as a competitor here.  Wink
legendary
The payment for week 216 was sent: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/7e2fdf3738f5fc1b2029a4ee307e95790d7519d68f38131c5736e4541cded5e9

The bonus went to:

• Upgrade00
  • GeorgeJohn
  • m2017
  • Adbitco
  • Husires

Thank you, every one!

Special thanks to examplens for his creativity and art.

The team has approved the first three avatars:

Where did you get this information from, we wonder  Smiley :

The thing is that we are currently working on our mascot, and if we ever implement it, it may not be in line with the owl and may be confusing for our brand awareness.

Also, the vertical logo didn't get the green light from the green team.  Smiley
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

I liked those avatars, one of them will appear soon. Wink

@Best_change Wouldn't it be better for each member to have a unique avatar? This would help bring attention to avatars.
@examplens please create a service to customize avatars, I will support you and will buy some of them.

edit:
@crwth That's right, I've already worn one of them and am waiting for confirmation, if it's not approved I'll go back to old avatar.
Hey hugeblack the avatar looks pretty good on your profile and I like what the other poster suggested, it will be more better everyone has a customized avatar with this it would bring more attention to bestchange entirely.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1246

This is a wonderful design of the night watcher. Owl never sleep in the night but it sleeps very in the afternoon. So call him a security bird, and also itis a fortune bird. When Owl fly and stand on your roof then something bad wanted to happen in your family so he came to defend the house from the nightmare. And only his sound scared people. And since hugeblack is here in the Bestchange campaign, he will defend, protect and promote the company to a higher level. examplens you really tried for recognizing hugeblack present and design a specific avatar for him. I have seen him used this kind of Avatar in Yo!Mix and the Avatar fitted him there.
The last Avatar you design is also nice for but unfortunately he can't wear all at a time. But he can discuss with the manager to wear them interval.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
@examplens please create a service to customize avatars, I will support you and will buy some of them.

That would be endless work for me because I hardly recognize the ideal solution. For this tour, I have 6-7 more solutions that I haven't uploaded.  Cheesy

I remember that you can have your own custom avatar as long as there is BestChange and you need to show @BestChange first and wait for approval before you use it.

As far as I remember they are acceptable as long as the Bestchange logo is clearly visible. There was euphoria with hat avatars, and they were accepted even though the logo was even smaller.
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

@Best_change Wouldn't it be better for each member to have a unique avatar? This would help bring attention to avatars.
I remember that you can have your own custom avatar as long as there is BestChange and you need to show @BestChange first and wait for approval before you use it.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 3597

edit:
@crwth That's right, I've already worn one of them and am waiting for confirmation, if it's not approved I'll go back to old avatar.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1315
~snipped
Wow this is cool. Hope the manager approved this and we can use this cool design you made mate.
Pages:
Jump to: