Pages:
Author

Topic: [CFNP] BestChange Signature Campaign | Sr Member+ - page 7. (Read 130466 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

The slot has already been filled: hugeblack decided to return to our campaign. We welcome him back on board!

So, hugeblack, you're back here  Smiley
As I have made custom avatars for you before, here are some suggestions for this campaign. If you haven't saved your old BC avatar.
Everything is dominantly green  Wink I'm a fan of avatars without a background, but if you have a small suggestion, I can fix it.

Since I know you like owls

or if a small change to the official logo is acceptable to the admin

btw. I took over the avatar you used in the previous campaign  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
Xal0lex has left our campaign, and we thank him for the many months of cooperation.
The slot has already been filled: hugeblack decided to return to our campaign. We welcome him back on board!
After months - finally Xal0lex decided to choose another campaign. Anyway, all best for you, Xal0lex.
I would also like to warmly welcome for hugeblack back on the green family - Best_Change, you have brought him back. Good jobs for that.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1022
Hello Leo! You can still win.
Welcome back, prodigal son @hugeblack . Smiley Don't even think about leaving green fam again!
Now, this is funny Grin I had to highlight it such that Huge will see it and give you -ve karma.
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1777
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
Xal0lex has left our campaign, and we thank him for the many months of cooperation.
Welcome back Hugeblack  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
hugeblack decided to return to our campaign.
Despite small rotations, members one way or another return to the BestChange’s signature campaign. Attempts to search for a “better life” turn out to be nothing. I still believe (for myself) that there is nothing better than this signature (I’m not talking about payment rates). Yes, there are higher rates in other signature campaigns, but these projects come and go, and BestChange continues to stay here for years. We keep walking with this project.

Welcome back, prodigal son @hugeblack . Smiley Don't even think about leaving green fam again!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
...hugeblack decided to return to our campaign. We welcome him back on board!
Oh, really? How I missed that exciting news while it was still fresh. Welcome back to the fam, huge black.

Huge has always been green. Even when I see him on other avatars and signatures, it doesn't fit him. Meanwhile, I would want to know the progress of the account he created then to promote Bestchange before leaving  Grin
Yes, true; green suits him better. Anyway, to check the progress of his alt, check his Trust settings and you will find it there. He gave it a neutral tag. You can trace it from there.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1022
Hello Leo! You can still win.
The payment for week 215 was sent yesterday: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/8eefd4b0af670d1597d7beafb7077cc418be0f6f5fc28ae7c1e6c75aa9eff551

The bonus went to:

• GreatArkansas
  • adaseb
  • zasad@
  • FP91G
  • KingsDen
Thank you, everyone!
Thank you Best_Change for your consistency.

Huge has always been green. Even when I see him on other avatars and signatures, it doesn't fit him. Meanwhile, I would want to know the progress of the account he created then to promote Bestchange before leaving  Grin
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

Thank you bestchange Payment received as usual.

Welcomed back hugeblack we actually missed you here and I believe we are complete again if not for Xal0lex leaving us to another campaign he felt his actions is mostly needed. Any way Good luck to him and we can't questioned his decision.
Btw.. We the Green family are always open to welcome back our members who left us before, even as that I have been seeing your support over here this is to show you are still with us despite not wearing the sig code. I love your generosity and of course bestchange needs people like you.

We move 💪
legendary
Activity: 1122
Merit: 2039
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
The payment for week 215 was sent yesterday: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/8eefd4b0af670d1597d7beafb7077cc418be0f6f5fc28ae7c1e6c75aa9eff551

The bonus went to:

• GreatArkansas
  • adaseb
  • zasad@
  • FP91G
  • KingsDen

Thank you, everyone!

legendary
The payment for week 214 has been sent: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/4fcd87619f01c116fdcc332bbe3b4a83d9fa0e9c29006e4565137cf4ae15ed17

The bonus went to:

• The Cryptovator
  • Upgrade00
  • GeorgeJohn
  • m2017
  • Zaguru12

Cheers, guys!
This seems like a magic to me  Shocked
Another great week from our manager payment was received exactly 00:59:04 am.
I love this, let keep the fire burning.
Thank you Bestchange for changing the narratives
legendary
The payment for week 213 was sent yesterday: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/4f0bba6e0e6ea604af27531e4e47d22195007005c99bf0c64229ddb461336da1

The bonus went to:

• Darker45
  • cryptoaddictchie
  • crwth
  • lovesmayfamilis
  • Mpamaegbu

Thank you, green fam!  Smiley
legendary
The payment for week 212 has been sent: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/7fd0eeb67cd6df0dd9f1ab61c784baeb5b276101c579a688038732caa50c0d18

Bonus recipients:

• lovesmayfamilis
  • FP91G
  • KingsDen
  • m2017
  • LogitechMouse

Thank you, everyone!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
This week seems to be a good week, payment was received earlier.
...and I sincerely hope that BestChange didn't pay through its nose to get it across that early. I hate paying exorbitant fees for transactions. It hinders the essence of Bitcoin as a payment option.

Edited: 21 sats/vbyte. Not a bad one then. Fees have dropped.
This week seems to be a good week, payment was received earlier. I was actually thinking there was an error somewhere or misplacement of payment. Just have to track through the payment address and i discovered it was from bestchange. Just wanna say thank you manager and the entire bestchange team.
legendary
The payment for week 211 has been sent: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/846fd043a128f15a937c8d7775c046d1743434ce463ed54c3909daa34731135e

The bonus went to:

• Darker45
  • cryptoaddictchie
  • crwth
  • adaseb
  • zasad@

Thank you, guys!
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1315
Thank you, everyone, for your response.

It looks like we would leave the things as they are for now.
You are really kind to even ask us for suggestion. Anyway everyone will adjust to what the management decides. Cheers to green family. Id hope everythings be fine from now on. The bitcoin network seems ti have been trouble eversince early last year.
legendary
Thank you, everyone, for your response.

It looks like we would leave the things as they are for now.
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1777
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
Would it be convenient for you to receive payment for the campaign in the Lightning network?
The lightning network might be a bit of a steep learning curve for some members, but it's doable if they are given time. I also have no problem with deducting part of my payment for the pooled transaction fee contribution.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
Would it be convenient for you to receive payment for the campaign in the Lightning network?
I'm fine accepting payments in altcoins like Litecoin or stablecoins - but I will also respect your decisions.

-snip-
I think most users won't agree to use the lightning network due to complicity.

I advise moving our campaign to the Altcoin Service section and making payments through LTC or stable coins. You may use multisenders if necessary. It would save a lot of transaction fees. Moving our campaign threads will have no effect on anything. Because we have enough participants, wherever we need new participants, they will definitely find and apply there. It's just to follow the forum rules.
I wanted to say the same thing - but you've already said it all. So I agree with your advice - The Cryptovator.
Pages:
Jump to: