Pages:
Author

Topic: [CFNP] BestChange Signature Campaign | Sr Member+ - page 10. (Read 130466 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
We may switch to USDT TRC20 as an option
Great! This is the best to avoid delay in payment, maybe whomever that received usdt can easily sell to hold back BTC.
Bi-weekly or monthly payment would still results in pending payment, imagine even upon increasing gas fee of yesterday payment it still didn't confirm as quickly as possible as we may think this is to show that even though we accepted Bi-weekly or Monthly we may still have it pending for days so nothing changes as this point, the best is usdt-trc20 for everyone to receive their payment in just a minute or so, whomever that cares to hold back btc can sell off to hold btc. I think we are together Mpamaegbu..

Thank you for the choice!
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
Yeah I noticed its a very high fee, however I think its because there are unconfirmed parents, as BestChange said there are 4 other unconfirmed transactions. I think the easiest way to deal with this would be to just make the payments monthly instead of weekly until this congestion goes away.

I also second the payment to be bi-weekly or monthly has you have suggested. The move to other coins as payment isn’t bad but i think it will mean best change have to go through the process of having to swap bitcoin to the other coins accepted by members and also having to get a good wallet for the storage of that coins if they don’t want to swap it every week when sending the payments.

Although for the Main time I will advise other participants still using legacy addresses to switch to the native SegWit format to at least reduce the cost of the transaction. Also Bestchange should consolidate their own inputs because the inputs are also growing which is adding to the charges. This $698 for fees is too outrageous to be continued with
I agree that the fees are enormous now and having to us bc1 addresses would be better to save some of the fees. It's okay for me to have longer range to save from these kinds of fees.

As for the voting, I agree with bi-weekly or monthly. It's okay for me.
Activity: 672
Merit: 855
Yeah I noticed its a very high fee, however I think its because there are unconfirmed parents, as BestChange said there are 4 other unconfirmed transactions. I think the easiest way to deal with this would be to just make the payments monthly instead of weekly until this congestion goes away.

I also second the payment to be bi-weekly or monthly has you have suggested. The move to other coins as payment isn’t bad but i think it will mean best change have to go through the process of having to swap bitcoin to the other coins accepted by members and also having to get a good wallet for the storage of that coins if they don’t want to swap it every week when sending the payments.

Although for the Main time I will advise other participants still using legacy addresses to switch to the native SegWit format to at least reduce the cost of the transaction. Also Bestchange should consolidate their own inputs because the inputs are also growing which is adding to the charges. This $698 for fees is too outrageous to be continued with
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

However not everyone would agree to this so maybe there should be a vote. If the majority agree then perhaps make it biweekly or monthly payment frequencies.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
Yeah, I also buy the Idea here because this is huge fee, imagine if this fee where split among participants I Believe it would go along way as bonus or increments to our payment.
Hallelujah! Did I hear someone say Amen to that? It's not even a bad idea. It will be celebratory. Now that you've put it out, BestChange in their wisdom may want to consider that 😏

I think only 2 weeks of transaction arent confirmed yet including this recent transaction manager not 4, as Ive checked it.
Yes, it's only for two weeks; not four weeks. Except BestChange is referring to transactions that aren't related to our campaign here.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1315
Season's greeting, everyone!
Merry, merry time of the year!
Thank you so much BestChange and Happy holidays too. Enjoy your Christmas fest.

The thing is that the previous four transactions have not been confirmed yet, which is why we have increased the commission fee so that to pay for the previous transactions along with this one.

We may switch to USDT TRC20 as an option, but it will not be very convenient for us.

Cheers!
I think only 2 weeks of transaction arent confirmed yet including this recent transaction manager not 4, as Ive checked it.

Thats also another option but since its gonna be uncovenient on your part you can also reconsider or think first but the fees on trc20 usdt is surely not as expensive as this one happening now on btc.

Its up to you manager, we will support whatever decisiin you may come up. But in my opinion not bad too used that if that means you can save gas fee just to send rewards. Not sure what others might think about this but maybe some will also agree with it.

Maybe for the meantime? While this btc fee hike is still a problem now.
legendary
Activity: 1122
Merit: 2039
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Thank you for your concern, everyone.

The thing is that the previous four transactions have not been confirmed yet, which is why we have increased the commission fee so that to pay for the previous transactions along with this one.

We may switch to USDT TRC20 as an option, but it will not be very convenient for us.

Cheers!

Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
The payment for week 205 has been sent: https://www.blockchain.com/en/explorer/transactions/btc/7cb96da2403ab968120793f8657f0043030a1d4596e535c83f9b94c07b88254e

Thank you for the speed up..
And Merry christmas to the entire BestChange team including their participants.
Happy prosperous new year in advanced.

Ok, now the gist. I checked the Tx ID and found that you spent 0.01605994 BTC which is an equivalent of $687.58 on fees to send out the week's payment? Am I correct on this or I'm looking at a different data? If that's the case, it's some crazy fee there. Can't we find an alternative to payment like LTC or any stablecoin till this whole blockchain congestion thing clears up?

Yeah, I also buy the Idea here because this is huge fee, imagine if this fee where split among participants I Believe it would go along way as bonus or increments to our payment. So, choosing another means of payments will be more better to reduce much expense because let just imagine paying $687 every week to a month is about $2,748 depending on BTC price at the moment, this can help to prolong the duration of campaign than using it to pay for fees, supporting to what Mpamaegbu said it's better we have alternatives means either in LTC, Trc20-usdt or BSC-usdt, Solana-usdt. After the network congestion stops then we can go back to btc, and again anyone who needs btc after they receive their payment they can easily trade to hold back btc as they wanted. Please this is just my suggestion, it's left for the team to oversee our suggestions.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1610
The BSFL Sherrif 📛
1.6M Sats is a way too much to pay for a transaction fee. This should be the highest a campaign has paid as a fee. I think paying averagely good few and not as high as this, and doing CPP for the last week and this week transaction would have saved cost.

No way he paid that. Lol the fee from that tx is less than 200sats/vB and it's going to take a minimum of 4-6 days if the mempool stays this way or even more to get picked up.

I've also advised our manager to think of an alternative to bypass the current congestion.

https://mempool.space/tx/7cb96da2403ab968120793f8657f0043030a1d4596e535c83f9b94c07b88254e
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284

Ok, now the gist. I checked the Tx ID and found that you spent 0.01605994 BTC which is an equivalent of $687.58 on fees to send out the week's payment? Am I correct on this or I'm looking at a different data? If that's the case, it's some crazy fee there. Can't we find an alternative to payment like LTC or any stablecoin till this whole blockchain congestion thing clears up?
despite this, two hours have passed and the transaction has not been confirmed. I suggest that it be a transaction once a month, while asking all users to use addresses starting with bc1 or move to USDT or LTC.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1022
Hello Leo! You can still win.
1.6M Sats is a way too much to pay for a transaction fee. This should be the highest a campaign has paid as a fee. I think paying averagely good few and not as high as this, and doing CPP for the last week and this week transaction would have saved cost.

I return the best to you and the entire Bestchange team
legendary
Thanks BestChange for processing payment on time and compliments of the season to you and the rest of my colleagues. Again, thanks for the bonus. It surely will put a big 🐔 in my stew this period.

legendary
The payment for week 205 has been sent: https://www.blockchain.com/en/explorer/transactions/btc/7cb96da2403ab968120793f8657f0043030a1d4596e535c83f9b94c07b88254e

Bonus went to:

• Darker45
  • cryptoaddictchie
  • hatshepsut93
  • Mpamaegbu
  • GeorgeJohn

legendary
Could you leave a link to this service or website (if it has not been posted here before) where we can watch bestchange nft price? I imagine this will be useful to everyone involved in this retrodrop.
Im using floor app a native for nft to check out nfts. Its just happened to pop my list.

Importance doesn't directly correlate with supply. The question is still what is the importance of memorial bauble bestchange nft?
Well sometimes it did. Who knows theres a lot of memorial nfts out there that gone up even without utility.

The trading volume is zero, so this price is the average of the last purchases and not the real value, meaning I can buy now at a price of one million dollars and the average will be close to half a million dollars, but in reality you will not be able to sell them at this price because there is no volume.
Yeah mate thats right. Seen theres no volume means no one yet to buy, the price simply is the lowest bid of someone who has it. Anyway will see if someone or anyone will buy it.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 3597
Truly, hugeblack; your love for this green family holds water. You've kept watch and faith with us weekly despite moving to another affiliation. Thanks for your affection.
Yes, it's fun to see this project grow and develop. I hope others will support or at least keep ANN up with good discussions.

Well bestchange nft stands on 0.0371E floor. Congratd to all holders we just need users to buy it. But with that supply surely it can go high and once people saw its importance. Happy holidays green fam.

The trading volume is zero, so this price is the average of the last purchases and not the real value, meaning I can buy now at a price of one million dollars and the average will be close to half a million dollars, but in reality you will not be able to sell them at this price because there is no volume.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie

Well bestchange nft stands on 0.0371E floor. Congratd to all holders we just need users to buy it. But with that supply surely it can go high and once people saw its importance. Happy holidays green fam.

Could you leave a link to this service or website (if it has not been posted here before) where we can watch bestchange nft price? I imagine this will be useful to everyone involved in this retrodrop.

0.0371E is approximately ~83$ at the current exchange rate. It would be interesting to know where this price came from.

Congratd to all holders we just need users to buy it.
And this is the funniest moment. Smiley

But with that supply surely it can go high and once people saw its importance.
Importance doesn't directly correlate with supply. The question is still what is the importance of memorial bauble bestchange nft?
legendary

legendary
Payment for week 204 has been sent: https://www.blockchain.com/en/explorer/transactions/btc/8d17d34dda5dc5c3eade470366f4de16bb4c69e62bd3637903ca310d2c6f9233

The bonus went to:

• cryptoaddictchie
  • adaseb
  • KingsDen
  • _BlackStar
  • Adbitco

Thank you, everyone!
legendary
Truly, hugeblack; your love for this green family holds water. You've kept watch and faith with us weekly despite moving to another affiliation. Thanks for your affection.

Happy celebration to all my colleagues. Let's make this a December to Remember!
legendary
Payment for week 203 has been sent: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/6c78834127a86a8df721db25653f8e4b880528b15e3640ef8a87e7d6194075e6

Bonus was given to:

• lovesmayfamilis
  • Mpamaegbu
  • m2017
  • Adbitco
  • Zaguru12

Thank you, everyone, you rock! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: