Pages:
Author

Topic: [CFNP] BestChange Signature Campaign | Sr Member+ - page 9. (Read 130466 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
Today is exactly four years since Best_Change started a subscription campaign on this forum.
We wish this company and the BestChange aggregator success in business, prosperity, and a long existence on our forum.
Thanks for the good management!
legendary
Activity: 1122
Merit: 2039
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Payment for week 208 has been sent: https://www.blockchain.com/en/explorer/transactions/btc/9682ccbaf64d4e551fc1f49851a2fdafc4d77d8a8052068ec4b80b0a76602c13

The bonus went to:

• cryptoaddictchie
  • The Cryptovator
  • FP91G
  • GeorgeJohn
  • KingsDen

Thank you, everyone! Wink
legendary
The payment for week 207 was sent on Wednesday: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/9d5ee82155aa0cb7ab627d2f94420c9acb148bf0582ae136030112035262dc82

The bonus went to:

• lovesmayfamilis
  • Mpamaegbu
  • Adbitco
  • Husires
  • Zaguru12

Please double-check this week's payment. It seems I've been paid $30 more. I'm not one of this week's bonus recipients, but it seems $130 is about to be credited to my wallet. You may deduct the excess from next week's payment.

Thank you very much! Happy new year, everybody!

Thank you for bringing it up, Darker45. We have deducted the overpayment in the week 207.

Cheers, everyone!
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
It's holiday time; why regret it? You made one person happy today, which means today will not be lived in vain. I wouldn't admit that it was a mistake.
In fact, I don’t feel a drop of regret, but only joy that @KingsDen got what he wanted. They say that at Happy holidays (or on the eve) all your cherished wishes come true. Smiley And I can only admit that it was just a joke (last post), and not a mistake at all.

Merits are, of course, important on the forum, but there is something that is much more important. Happy holidays to everyone! Cheesy
Undoubtedly, there are many important things and today one of them is that we are on the eve of the New Year and we are all proudly entering this year with green banners on our signatures. In fact, this is also important.

Cheers, everyone! We wish you a very Happy New 2024 Year! Thank you for being with us.
And to you, all the best for the New 2024 Year and thank you to the entire BestChange team for your worthy work. It's an honor to be with you.

Hello, Best_Change!

Please double-check this week's payment. It seems I've been paid $30 more. I'm not one of this week's bonus recipients, but it seems $130 is about to be credited to my wallet. You may deduct the excess from next week's payment.

This must be a gift from Santa. Smiley

Happy New Year "green team" and I hope you have a good and happy holiday season.

See you in the new 2024.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
Payment for week 206 was sent yesterday: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/d14f23736dd0c20c8640a3af0864ecfcbf19d63e9db5227404d86c05ac1ef0c6

The bonus went to:

• The Cryptovator
  • adaseb
  • KingsDen
  • m2017
  • LogitechMouse

Cheers, everyone! We wish you a very Happy New 2024 Year! Thank you for being with us.

Hello, Best_Change!

legendary
Payment for week 206 was sent yesterday: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/d14f23736dd0c20c8640a3af0864ecfcbf19d63e9db5227404d86c05ac1ef0c6

The bonus went to:

• The Cryptovator
  • adaseb
  • KingsDen
  • m2017
  • LogitechMouse

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Hey, you greenies, BestChange need a bit of advice on a decision and you can help with your opinion. Be constructive.  Wink

here:
~snip

@everyone:

We would like to make a quick poll. Dear forum users, please advise us, will the feature suggested by examplens be useful to you and help you choose exchangers?

All the feedback is appreciated!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1022
Hello Leo! You can still win.
KingsDen, my sincere congratulations! I have been with you since the first days, and I want to admit that the forum needs more people like you. Celebrate your achievement; probably the universe itself, with the hands of m2017, is helping you.

Still fresh in my memory as if it was yesterday. It got to a point I wished and prayed you should not post on any of my threads. But you didn't leave me alone, I never knew the corrections were to reform me. I later became a reformed newbie and the rest is the story I'm telling now. Thank you so much.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
Maybe someone can try to contact the remaining members of our subscription company and ask them to change their Bitcoin addresses to bc1? Now there are thirteen people.
I will send the manager a new payment address starting from bc1 - but the current congestion and high bitcoin transaction fees are not due to the payment address difference in my opinion. I can also accept TR20 USDT for a while as long as bitcoin transaction fees are very expensive - perhaps this will solve more problems than the worry of not getting paid on time [especially for some users].

Of course - I support whatever will be the best decision and I hope everything is fine.

Hey!
Is the mempool still congested? Everyone expect your transactions to drop in 24hrs time because I am now a legendary member.
Congratulations to you - Legendary.
legendary
✿♥‿♥✿

It’s not a matter of a big heart, but of poor eyesight, because one missclick and I lost the merits accumulated over the years. Damn it. Smiley

It's holiday time; why regret it? You made one person happy today, which means today will not be lived in vain. I wouldn't admit that it was a mistake.
KingsDen, my sincere congratulations! I have been with you since the first days, and I want to admit that the forum needs more people like you. Celebrate your achievement; probably the universe itself, with the hands of m2017, is helping you.
Merits are, of course, important on the forum, but there is something that is much more important. Happy holidays to everyone! Cheesy
legendary
m2017 with a big heart. You made this happen when I least expected it. 20 merits from a non merit source is simply a show of love. I can only forget this when we all exit here, probably when theymos bans the forum.
It’s not a matter of a big heart, but of poor eyesight, because one missclick and I lost the merits accumulated over the years. Damn it. Smiley
If such a mistake ever exists, it should be called a holy mistake.
This is a little correction, worry not, bull run is coming, your merit count will pump
legendary
keep walking, Johnnie
Hey!
Is the mempool still congested? Everyone expect your transactions to drop in 24hrs time because I am now a legendary member. I decided to drop this post here because I joined this prestigious green family as a Snr member, graduated to a Hero member and today I have attained the highest rank in bitcointalk.
Thank you Bestchange for giving me the opportunity to belong here.
Thanks to everyone who has helped me from my newbie days.
Thanks 1maiu and hugeblack who recently started pushing me again.

m2017 with a big heart. You made this happen when I least expected it. 20 merits from a non merit source is simply a show of love. I can only forget this when we all exit here, probably when theymos bans the forum.
Your rank-mempool also turned out to be overloaded and had to be speeded up a little with the help of additional commissions (not like the $700 from bestchange's last week for signature participiants), because everyone was already tired of seeing @KingsDen in the Hero member rank. Smiley

legendary
Hey!
Is the mempool still congested? Everyone expect your transactions to drop in 24hrs time because I am now a legendary member. I decided to drop this post here because I joined this prestigious green family as a Snr member, graduated to a Hero member and today I have attained the highest rank in bitcointalk.
Thank you Bestchange for giving me the opportunity to belong here.
Thanks to everyone who has helped me from my newbie days.
Thanks 1maiu and hugeblack who recently started pushing me again.

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
I looked into this and see why it didnt fill yet even at 1000 sat/btye. The issue is there are 5 unconfirmed parents.

The total size of all 5 transactions are 22119 btyes. So if you combine all the fees in total 0.01684 BTC. It works out to 76 sats/byte.

So maybe all these will confirm on the weekend. Most likely there will be little activity during Christmas and should confirm then.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
... think the easiest way to deal with this would be to just make the payments monthly instead of weekly until this congestion goes away...

I see that everyone has already forgotten how the value of bitcoin changes in the bear market and how much its value may decrease in the event of a correction. Thus, in the case of a monthly payment, you can get the equivalent of 200-300 dollars instead of $400. Of course, the opposite may happen, and the cost of Bitcoin will become even higher, but are you ready to take the risk? Therefore, I think it would be wise to make weekly payments in stable coins. In this case, everyone will be able to make their own decision whether to buy Bitcoin for the received stablecoins or spend them on their needs.
legendary
I agree with monthly payment or USDT or LTC.
I think this decision doesn't depend on only Bestchange and her campaign participants. It will have something to do with the forum at large. Amidst the obvious mempool congestion, you will be surprised when some members will suggest that Bestchange should move her ANN thread to the altcoins section if they start paying with USDT or LTC.
legendary
keep walking, Johnnie
Maybe someone can try to contact the remaining members of our subscription company and ask them to change their Bitcoin addresses to bc1? Now there are thirteen people.
This problem can be solved easily and quickly. It is enough for the BestChange manager to make an announcement that from such a date, payments to bestchange signature campaign participants will be sent only to bc1-addresse. Those who don't provide such bc1-addresses will not receive a reward until they provide this addresses. You'll see, everyone will immediately have bc1-addresses.

Also, if everyone’s opinion is required, then I also support the payment mode of biweekly or monthly, whichever is more convenient.
+1 my vote.

And I also agree to payment in USDT TRC20, at least temporarily.
-1 my vote. But I am ready to consider alternatives to btc if bestchange has no other choice.

In any case, we will make any decision since the company has proven itself to be excellent, and it is necessary to adapt to the realities that exist today.
Sincerely grateful.
It would be good for the BestChange manager and signature campaign participants to discuss and choose a mutually acceptable solution.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
Everything now depends on BestChange. The ball is in their court and we wait for a consensus on payment – whether address change to SegWit, Bi-weekly/monthly payment or LTC/Tether option, I'm all embracing of whatever is finalized.

BestChange, kick the ball.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284
 I agree with monthly payment or USDT or LTC.
legendary
✿♥‿♥✿
Also, if everyone’s opinion is required, then I also support the payment mode of biweekly or monthly, whichever is more convenient.
And I also agree to payment in USDT TRC20, at least temporarily.
In any case, we will make any decision since the company has proven itself to be excellent, and it is necessary to adapt to the realities that exist today.
Sincerely grateful.
Pages:
Jump to: